PDA

View Full Version : Au Revoir

Keyser_so_so
12-09-2005, 05:16 PM
Goodbye, this'll probably end up being my last post, as I've got GCSE shit on my plate (and then A level shit... it's all shit, these days). And moderating work on another forum to be done.

All I can say is thanks for some often good times: Some good, random IRC chats (with Barrington and Digital Ice. As far as I can remember); sometimes a hilarious joke or two; a good source of Keira stuff (I've grown out of being properly over the top about her now); and best of all some exciting discussions.

Some more often annoying ones: cough, me making a fool of myself; Apoggy berating me for... er... Actually, what the fuck was that about?, me retorting with a fanny-about-face comment; acliff deciding I was wrong to say the old forum sounded shit (it did, if everyone was being about as light-hearted and jokey as a suicide bomber. Which many still are); and other such unenlightening converse with people who I'm sure are a fair bit nicer in real-life.

'What a self-obsessed twat', I sense someone replying the second I leave. Well, you know, it'd be shit to just disappear, and to be honest I'd rather say goodbye to some people who probably never thought of me as a chum- but I thought they were damn nice people. And as for Apoggy and acliff...

Apoggy- Sorry for offending you, however the fuck I did. Just sit and laugh at my truely arse-biscuited retort in the jokes thread (not finishing the laugh with "thank god that wanker's gone" would be appreciated).

aCliff- whatever. You were a dude before you decided to purposely go all mean or whatever it is/was you're up to.

anyway, see you around ladies and gents, I hope you all have a good time and make the most of life...

And thanks for reading and not being nasty in replies (if you're kind and stuff).

Au Revoir!

duckula
12-09-2005, 05:31 PM
Bye bye.

Leonie
12-09-2005, 05:39 PM
Au revoir it is, after all it means we might be seeing you again :)

bruman
12-09-2005, 05:49 PM
bye bye :'(

acliff
12-09-2005, 06:43 PM
Goodbye, this'll probably end up being my last post, as I've got GCSE shit on my plate (and then A level shit... it's all shit, these days). And moderating work on another forum to be done.

All I can say is thanks for some often good times: Some good, random IRC chats (with Barrington and Digital Ice. As far as I can remember); sometimes a hilarious joke or two; a good source of Keira stuff (I've grown out of being properly over the top about her now); and best of all some exciting discussions.

Some more often annoying ones: cough, me making a fool of myself; Apoggy berating me for... er... Actually, what the fuck was that about?, me retorting with a fanny-about-face comment; acliff deciding I was wrong to say the old forum sounded shit (it did, if everyone was being about as light-hearted and jokey as a suicide bomber. Which many still are); and other such unenlightening converse with people who I'm sure are a fair bit nicer in real-life.

'What a self-obsessed twat', I sense someone replying the second I leave. Well, you know, it'd be shit to just disappear, and to be honest I'd rather say goodbye to some people who probably never thought of me as a chum- but I thought they were damn nice people. And as for Apoggy and acliff...

Apoggy- Sorry for offending you, however the fuck I did. Just sit and laugh at my truely arse-biscuited retort in the jokes thread (not finishing the laugh with "thank god that wanker's gone" would be appreciated).

aCliff- whatever. You were a dude before you decided to purposely go all mean or whatever it is/was you're up to.

anyway, see you around ladies and gents, I hope you all have a good time and make the most of life...

And thanks for reading and not being nasty in replies (if you're kind and stuff).

Au Revoir!

Its nice to be mentioned....
You're just bitter because nobody liked you.

PhoeniX
12-09-2005, 07:03 PM
Bye I got them too good luck.

Foeni
12-09-2005, 08:45 PM
Christ, did I just see Ducks being nice?
Anyways, goodbye and cya later.

Foeni
12-09-2005, 08:50 PM
Yes, but it's nicer than what duck is usually posting ;)

Digital_Ice
12-09-2005, 10:32 PM
i dont do goodbye's... so i'll go with "until next time"

random + irc = must have been me in there somewhere!!

deviljet88
13-09-2005, 08:32 AM
Bye bye!

apoggy
13-09-2005, 09:25 AM
what what

acliff
13-09-2005, 09:41 AM
who who?

deviljet88
13-09-2005, 10:09 AM
So so!

acliff
13-09-2005, 10:47 AM
la la ti ti?

apoggy
13-09-2005, 10:49 AM
(o) (o)

deviljet88
13-09-2005, 11:13 AM
(oYo)

acliff
13-09-2005, 11:17 AM
8=========D

Sarah
13-09-2005, 11:28 AM
I've just returned, as you're leaving. What a pity.