PDA

View Full Version : Things that make you want to destroy the world

Pages : [1] 2 3

acliff
06-09-2005, 08:17 AM
For example, I hate mud. Cycling stupidly quickly to work by the river, being chased by the rising tide. Its 5:30am. I miss getting wet (just) and catch the right train, sit down and try and relax. Then I look at my navy blue work trousers, and they're completely flecked with mud. All over.

I must have used my entire body fluid supply in spit to get it off.

I'll come up with more as I get exponentially more irritated as the day goes on at work. In the meantime, share your own grievances.

Liam
06-09-2005, 08:36 AM
1. Dipshits who cant reverse park.
2. Dipshits who pinch my forklift at work.
3. Dipshits who create crappy music.
4. Fat people.
5. Stupid people.
6. People who cant spell.
7. People who buy into bullshit trends.
8. Hypocrisy.
9. The morons at work who beat steel with a hammer just 'to make a noise'.
10. Slow pay clerks.
11. Slow computer delivery people.

I can't go on, I'll have a stress induced heart attack.

Leonie
06-09-2005, 08:42 AM
I hate bridges. More specifically, I hate the bridge right in front of the train station that has a habit of opening when I get there and knew beforehand that I would only just be on time for the train. Not anymore. Garr.

acliff
06-09-2005, 08:42 AM
I hate evangelists and zealots of all types. Including extreme animal rights activists.

I mean how fucked up in the head must you be to dig up someone's grave and keep someone's decomposed remains hostage? For the sake of a couple of useless animals? How about arresting these morally deluded retards, use them to test anti cancer drugs, which might someday save human's lives, and then use them to make leather. A waste of process to be honest, I find it a shame that even though these animal rights activists are 'thick skinned and thick skulled' their skin would be too weak to make even a belt.

Leonie
06-09-2005, 08:45 AM
I hate the way mothers act when a Jehovah's witness is at the door. They tell unknowing me to get it. I leave the door open so she can come and help me out, instead she sits down on the couch and enjoys me struggling for half an hour. Then again, you can't blame her - TV is crap these days.

Which leads to my next point - I hate TV. Nothing good's on there anymore.

Liam
06-09-2005, 08:48 AM
So are movies. Hollywood sucks balls.

acliff
06-09-2005, 09:32 AM
So are movies. Hollywood sucks balls.

What? No, you suck.

Bait
06-09-2005, 09:43 AM
1. annoying people
2. people that slam my car door
3. birds that shit on my car the day after i spend 2 hours detailing it
4. history reports on US
5. waking up feeling groggy
6. freeloaders
7. freeloaders at parties (alcohol freeloaders to be more specific)
8. fat girls in small clothing trying to look hot
9. fat people
10. ugly fat people
11. almost every person driving that is infront of me
12. getting all the red lights when i leave 10 minutes early to school to get there on time, just to get there the same time i would have if i left 10 minutes later.
13. stupid people
14. the whole teenage angst trend bullshit
15. losing important items/documents/homework etc

acliff
06-09-2005, 09:48 AM
I've remember something I truly truly hate.

Walking up the stairs in a tube station, to find that infront of you, is walking a behemoth of a man(or woman ew) who's buttocks move like some hellish weather system, wafting an acrid smell down the stairs, obviously there because they're too large to clean themselves sufficiently. And theres always that frightful notion that they might suddenly have a cholestrol induced heart attack, collapse, and all fall on your down the stairs.

It could happen.

Luckily, there aren't actually very many supersized people where I work, and my commute. Most successful business people seem to give more of a shit on their appearance, partially as its pretty important they fit in public transport.

deviljet88
06-09-2005, 12:52 PM
People who type funny.

hasselbrad
06-09-2005, 01:25 PM
My list would eat up all of the bandwith.

AureaMediocritas
06-09-2005, 01:35 PM
Subliminally pro-nazi revisonists. They disgust me.

acliff
06-09-2005, 01:43 PM
My list would eat up all of the bandwith.

I hate limited bandwidth, and capped downloads as much as Leonie hates cheese.

Leonie
06-09-2005, 02:33 PM
Oh yes. How could I forget.

I fucking HATE cheese. It's sweaty, smelly and simply disgusting. Bleurgh. I'll take the cheese off a pizza if I can, that's how much I hate cheese.

hasselbrad
06-09-2005, 03:31 PM
Oh yes. How could I forget.

I fucking HATE cheese. It's sweaty, smelly and simply disgusting. Bleurgh. I'll take the cheese off a pizza if I can, that's how much I hate cheese.

You're...you're...a cheesist!
I love cheese. I'll put cheese on cheese. :p

Spire
06-09-2005, 03:33 PM
I hate environmentalists and the british.

Kelsey
06-09-2005, 04:09 PM
I hate...

People who assume without knowing.
People who say things just to be the opposite of the majority.
People who are negative all the time.
Dumb people.
People who can*t let go of a grudge or bad breakup or whatever.
Conformists.
Anyone who can*t think for themselves.
People who act like my best friend one minute and then hate me the next.
People who say anything you want to hear.

I could go on and on.

EDIT: In fact, I will...

Computers that don*t work.
Unsympathetic French teachers who still make you write during their lecture, despite not having a clue what it is they want you to write.
My horse*s stifle.
Mila Kunis (sometimes)
The fact that I can*t find That 70s Show in France.
Fish
Tuna (and baracuda, for those of you who know that story)
Hypocrites
Manga

meegaan1
07-09-2005, 02:13 AM
1. Idiots.
2. My little sister.
3. Her dog.
4. Her other dog.
5. The person who put green gum on my bike seat.
6. Homophobes (They hate homosexuals, when they know deep down they want to be one).
7. Ignorant people.

Ashley
07-09-2005, 05:18 AM
- French classes... or language classes in general really.
- Professors who don't make anything make sense.
- Know-it-all's
- people who kiss ass constantly
- people who think they're funny and aren't ever
- people who think they're clever
- people who bitch about TV movies because they say they're too cheesy, predictable etc... of course they are, they're a friggen TV movie, take it for what it is!
- losing things like a student ID, bus pass, drivers license
- people who think that they have the best taste in everything
- people who are mean to be mean
- POPPED COLLARS, that trend needs to stop...again....now.
- employees at Express who as soon as I walk in ask me what I'm looking for, and when one leaves another comes up and asks the same thing (Seriously happened at least 7 times in a 20 minute browse.)
- clothes that I love but because I'm a broke ass student I can't afford
- having no money to spend on many fun things because I have to save every penny for one big fun thing that's far off
- having a low paying, unrewarding job
- gas prices

I have to stop, I'm getting depressed.

Renegade
07-09-2005, 05:42 AM
Talkers during movies, bitches who use their looks to look down on others, spoiled brats, pretentious kids, and 80% of the US' reality shows.

Digital_Ice
07-09-2005, 07:19 AM
children... i hate children....

jehova's witnesses (or any kind of hyper-force-our-religion-on-you-religious people

my bloody computer

GW bush

Tony blair

the english cricket team

lotsa things, cant be arsed to type them all.....

acliff
07-09-2005, 07:53 AM
I hate having to translate/read/write Korean. Mostly because I'm no good at it anymore and it makes me sound/look stupid. Sounding and looking stupid is an image that I refuse to project, regardless of how true it might be. Its quite hard to give a sense of how smart you are when you lack the ability to express yourself in a given language.

I hate having to sleep at 10pm.

I hate never actually managing to sleep at 10pm.

deviljet88
07-09-2005, 09:46 AM
children... i hate children....

Hate you too, hmph.

Brown Guy
08-09-2005, 11:36 PM
I hate:
slow drivers
drama queens (specificly dudes! They're worse than the chick ones)
dudes who think they tough shit
and technology when it keeps breaking on me... *shakes fist* Damn you Best Buy, why do you toy with me!
...um oh yes, I hate the racist french government
Amaricans who talk bad about Canadians....
and just about the rest of the world who hates me! oh and cops...

Richard
09-09-2005, 09:29 PM
Ashley: I try the popped collar every now and then, but it's only because I have a huge zit on the back of my neck.

I hate...

-men who wear no shirts in public
-this girl in my film class because she seems to know more about movies than I do
-beans and vegetables
-california's intense heat
-teen pop stars
-low riders (they're ugly)
-big booties (maybe it's the white part of me)
-my mexican neighbor who often feels the need to mow his backyard at six in the morning
-people who do nothing but fiddle around with their cars
-O.C. looking dudes (I don't mind the girls, of course)

Kelsey
10-09-2005, 08:17 AM
Some people can pull off the popped collars. There*s a difference between a Polo or Lacoste popped collar and an American Eagle or Abercrombie popped collar.

I hate too many things to list. It*s my driving force. Most of all, I hate being what might as well be a trillion miles away from everything that I want in life. I*ve been working my ass off (and my bank account) from France to keep in touch with my L.A. contacts. I hate that I want to be somewhere that I*m not.

Leonie
11-09-2005, 08:12 AM
To be fair, I can think of worse places to be. France must be at least a little bit of fun, right?

I hate being an eternal perfectionism-fuelled procrastinator, a.k.a. 'as long as I don't start, I don't fail'. Pah.

Foeni
11-09-2005, 09:46 AM
I hate whiners.

Leonie
11-09-2005, 09:50 AM
I hate whiners.

Ouch :icon_razz

I hate late night thunder. I hate my housemate walking around in tight boxers (only). I hate having to get up early.

Liam
11-09-2005, 10:12 AM
I hate frauds.

Kelsey
11-09-2005, 10:59 AM
To be fair, I can think of worse places to be. France must be at least a little bit of fun, right?

It isn't the fact that I don't like France, I love France and this is something that I've always wanted to do. What I hate is the fact that both of my life dreams became available at the same time, and it's the stress of trying to make both happen. This has always been the year that I was going to move to LA and start my climb up the Hollywood ladder. I wish I could be in France without the nagging feeling of wondering if taking this opportunity means I am missing out there.

Leonie
11-09-2005, 11:44 AM
In that case, I can imagine you're terrified you may have chosen the wrong option and bla bla retrospective doubts. Being a perfectionistic idiot, I know all about them, unfortunately. I'm sure you'll be OK though - if you could have done it now, all the extra experience you gain now will only make you a better person for the job :)

deviljet88
11-09-2005, 11:44 AM
Hating all the hard objects I've stubbed my foot against.

Leonie
11-09-2005, 04:33 PM
Here's proof of how much I hate cheese. On the right: the low-cheese-level pizza. On the left: the wrap with the removed cheese. Note that I wasn't actually done decheesing when I took this picture.

Alendor
11-09-2005, 04:54 PM
Ohhh I hate cheese just as much as anyone else should.
We usually get cheesefree lassagne at home. But I was at a friend's one day and took a bite in the dark(we turned the lights off while watching something..... Donnie Darko I think it was) and then when my mouth locked around the bite I noticed to my horror that it consisted of 80-90% of pure melted cheese. Cheese is bad............but melted cheese.......warm glue-like melted cheese is just not right. It must be a weapon of Satan :mad:

Foeni
11-09-2005, 07:03 PM
Glad to see you again Alendor, but you and Leonie are wrong. Cheese is good, good on top of a slice of bread in the morning, good on pizza, good in... you name it.

Digital_Ice
11-09-2005, 07:05 PM
i like cheese...

acliff
11-09-2005, 07:16 PM
Its even good in cake!! Surely the ultimate test...

Leonie
11-09-2005, 07:23 PM
You'll find that all the food mentioned above is actually much better without. You can *taste* the pizza if it's not covered in this sticky sweaty smelly goo. It's just... horrible.

Bah. Also, I think I deserve some credit for the effort it took to take it all off. My housemate nicked it off me and melted it on his toast. Idiot.

Foeni
11-09-2005, 07:26 PM
Wise guy. Not only does he eat cheese, he doesn't pay for it, but takes advantage of his housemate's weirdness :p

Leonie
11-09-2005, 07:33 PM
I don't think he's in any positon to call me weird. He's the hamster bloke.

Foeni
11-09-2005, 08:58 PM
It is I that call you weird, madam :)

Leonie
11-09-2005, 09:02 PM
Then it is you I tell to fuck off :icon_razz

No. Honestly, I just hate cheese. Really really do. It just grosses me out beyond belief. More foods that are gross? Chicken kidneys and livers - my aunt likes them. Every family BBQ is a stink fest.

Brown Guy
11-09-2005, 09:05 PM
What about non-dairy cheeses?

hasselbrad
12-09-2005, 01:20 PM
Then it is you I tell to fuck off :icon_razz

No. Honestly, I just hate cheese. Really really do. It just grosses me out beyond belief. More foods that are gross? Chicken kidneys and livers - my aunt likes them. Every family BBQ is a stink fest.

Ever smelled chitlins?

acliff
12-09-2005, 03:47 PM
Ever smelt Kimchi, or fermented bean paste?

Mandy
25-09-2005, 04:31 AM
The fact that Madonna's attempting another album.

Hazzle
25-09-2005, 10:22 AM
People who can't follow simply instructions. Specifically on public transport. Like "stand clear of the doors" actually means stand clear of them, it does not mean shove bodyparts between them so you can get on and slow everyone else down because you got up late, it does not mean stand so close that the things won't close because you're too selfish to just get off and wait for a less crowded train.

Or those who ignore the "Please allow passengers off" messages. I hate those people, because I always wait and allow people off, and then because other people shove their way on rudely, they get seats, and in extreme cases, get on at all, when I don't.

Rudeness of any form annoys me, as does selfishness. Wish more people would understand that the world doesn't revolve around them (strange coming from me, I realise, but I've learnt my lesson).

deviljet88
25-09-2005, 10:46 AM
13 year old girls who've jumped on the Green Day bandwagon. Actually, anyone's that jumped on it after Dookie.

Hazzle
25-09-2005, 11:02 AM
13 year old girls who've jumped on the Green Day bandwagon. Actually, anyone's that jumped on it after Dookie.

Great point. Kerplunk was what got me into them, although Dookie just confirmed the brilliance.

Any "fan" who wasn't one before American Idiot was released need to be shot in the face. Repeatedly.

Speaking of music...people who suddenly think it's cool to hate Coldplay just because they became so popular. Or anyone who hates any band for that reason. How can you hate a band for becoming so good that everyone loves their music?

deviljet88
25-09-2005, 11:27 AM
Great point. Kerplunk was what got me into them, although Dookie just confirmed the brilliance.

Any "fan" who wasn't one before American Idiot was released need to be shot in the face. Repeatedly.

Speaking of music...people who suddenly think it's cool to hate Coldplay just because they became so popular. Or anyone who hates any band for that reason. How can you hate a band for becoming so good that everyone loves their music?
Probably don't want to be in a group which contains 13 year old girls (there's a lot of them). I've had to come to the terms I like the same music they like after listening to A Rush Of Blood To The Head on repeat (I still maintain it is better than X&Y).

Hazzle
25-09-2005, 12:44 PM
Rush of Blood is much better than X & Y, and in fact I've gone back and listened to Parachutes and that was better than X & Y too if you ask me.

Edit: And I hate companies that outsource call centres.

Hazzle
02-04-2007, 05:26 PM
Inspired by this (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/showthread.php?p=71400&posted=1#post71400) thread, and an identical thread to this that I've seen on another forum I'm a member of, this is basically a place to list all those little things that annoy you. When something annoys you, get your arse onto KKW and list it here and vent your frustrations with your KKW family. Then feel better.

My choice for today (inspired by PD) would have to be knuckle-cracking.

hasselbrad
02-04-2007, 05:37 PM
***cracks knuckles***
I guess we just wouldn't work out Haz... :p

People who cruise in the left lane. Pass, and then get the fuck over.

Digital_Ice
02-04-2007, 06:47 PM
oh dear... i can see this becoming my most posted in thread.... i s'pose it save my mates listening to my venting in the pub lol

Mandy
02-04-2007, 06:58 PM
Nifty search feature!

I hate it when my dog craps in the house directly after he was just outside.

Porcelain_Doll
02-04-2007, 07:09 PM
A thread inspired by me? and an annoying one as well!
I'm so flattered...:icon_razz

Let's narrow the list down a little...

- people that talk too much

- people that are vague "erm, uhuh, ehem, uh..." God, I've no patience for that...

- people that just can't take a hint. ("Can't you see I'm busy??? I don't give a shit about your average hours of study!!!") :p

barrington
02-04-2007, 11:08 PM
KKW on any given day will pretty much do it for me.

michael22
03-04-2007, 12:26 AM
Karma and ignorance.

Porcelain_Doll
03-04-2007, 12:37 AM
Karma and ignorance.

Amen, my friend....

Hazzle
03-04-2007, 10:00 AM
People that don't use the search function on internet forums before posting new threads.

Yes, I do appreciate the irony and actually am pretty annoyed with myself.

acliff
05-04-2007, 09:16 AM
Misuse of the word 'irony'

Hazzle
06-04-2007, 11:36 PM
People who try to correct your use of English when they're actually wrong. I really hate that. Particularly when people slag you off for misusing the word irony when it's used correctly :p

Leonie
06-04-2007, 11:43 PM
Pissing contests.

Hate those.

And people who can't take hints. Them too.

*cough*

:icon_razz

Mandy
06-04-2007, 11:45 PM
Pissing contests.

Hate those.

And people who can't take hints. Them too.

*cough*

:icon_razz

I'd add to this, but that would defeat the purpose of dropping hints.

Digital_Ice
07-04-2007, 01:11 AM
hangovers.....

hasselbrad
07-04-2007, 03:59 AM
Adults that push and try to get ahead of you and your daughter in line at Disney World.
Dude...settle the fuck down. They aren't going to open a door and let a bunch of people into the middle of the line! And if you try to shoulder you and your son between me and my daughter again, I'm going to rip your goddamn arm off and beat you with the bloody end.

Porcelain_Doll
07-04-2007, 02:27 PM
I was going to bitch a bit more about delayed flights and such, but Pieter's post kinda made me reconsider.

Ranman
07-04-2007, 02:57 PM
Yesterday 6 april, 13 years ago the genocide in Rwanda began. 800000+ people litterly butchered in 3 months and half while the UN troops stood by and let it happen.

White man has been such a gift for the black continent.

Were not known as white devils for nothing

michael22
07-04-2007, 10:01 PM
random pat downs by female flight attendants.

Digital_Ice
07-04-2007, 10:05 PM
attractive female flight attendants??

michael22
07-04-2007, 10:11 PM
yeah and fat bald men. Cruel torture a hot girl takes you for random selection then hands you to a fat bald man with his hand in his ass.

Porcelain_Doll
07-04-2007, 10:17 PM
People wanting to know my name. :p

Leonie
07-04-2007, 10:22 PM
People bowing out of fair dinkum deals.

hasselbrad
10-04-2007, 05:57 PM
Being downtown at 8:00 AM and paying $5.00 to park, only to be told that I didn't need to be there...but that I might have to do it all over again at some random time in the future.

Wide loads in the left lane.

I-75

Porcelain_Doll
10-04-2007, 07:09 PM
people that make fun of other people's pets. You make fun of my pup, you make fun of me....and you do not want to do that.

also, restaurants/diners/whatevers that take forever in bringing your order, and when they do, it's wrong.

waiting in line, standing or sitting.

People that are late for everything.

hasselbrad
10-04-2007, 07:31 PM
...restaurants/diners/whatevers that take forever in bringing your order...

Oh shit, yes.
Taylor and I went into a Friendly's restaurant in Orlando the other night.
It took over a half an hour to get a turkey sandwich and a cheese quesadilla. Then, it took damn near that long to get ice cream.
They should rename it Slowly's.

hasselbrad
12-04-2007, 01:46 PM
Sorry for the double, but people who dial the wrong number and then get pissed at you because...
A. You aren't the person they want to talk to.
B. Can't magically get them in touch with the person they want the talk to.

Porcelain_Doll
12-04-2007, 06:01 PM
traffic!

people make wrong turns and you're the "#$%&**!!!!" that screwed up and caused the almost-crash.

lights are green and you, an innocent pedestrian, get yelled at for trying to cross the street. "It's your own fault if you wanted to cross when your light was green, buddy." What about the near death experience? Get a fucking driving lesson!

hasselbrad
12-04-2007, 09:49 PM
traffic!

people make wrong turns and you're the "#$%&**!!!!" that screwed up and caused the almost-crash.

lights are green and you, an innocent pedestrian, get yelled at for trying to cross the street. "It's your own fault if you wanted to cross when your light was green, buddy." What about the near death experience? Get a fucking driving lesson!

Ooooh...mine is people who continue making left turns once the green arrow has disappeared, and get pissed at you for trying to go straight.
I want to gut them with a spoon.

Norseman
12-04-2007, 10:05 PM
I hate things that don't work, really, really hate. I get so pissed off at shit that just don't fucking work for no apparent reason!.

Mandy
12-04-2007, 10:10 PM
Wow, and exclamation point AND a full stop. Nice!

I hate tax season. SOOOOOOO much.

hasselbrad
12-04-2007, 10:14 PM
Wow, and exclamation point AND a full stop. Nice!

I hate tax season. SOOOOOOO much.

I'm surprised I didn't bring this up.
Taxes.
Income taxes to be specific, really piss me off.

Foeni
13-04-2007, 12:46 AM
How much do you actually pay in income taxes, in percent I mean.

I hate fucking working in the garden. Have to get up in less than 5 hours because I promised my dad to help him.

Porcelain_Doll
13-04-2007, 01:58 AM
I. HATE. DOCTORS.

though I'm sure none of you have picked up on that yet :p

hasselbrad
13-04-2007, 01:33 PM
I. HATE. DOCTORS.

though I'm sure none of you have picked up on that yet :p

Wait a minute. Let me get this straight, are you saying you don't like doctors?
:p

Telemarketers.
No, he's not here. Just like yesterday when you called. And the day before that. He doesn't want to talk to you, because...
A. You're a goddamn telemarketer.
B. You say things like "when do he get in?"...English motherfucker, do you speak it?
C. He doesn't like to talk on the phone.
D. You're a fucking telemarketer.

Coffee packets that aren't perforated properly, so that you can't just tear them open. I don't need that kind of frustration between me and coffee in the morning. That's how hostage situations get started, then the Russian army gets involved and everybody dies.

michael22
13-04-2007, 01:40 PM
humour them, sound interested then say I have to run can I get your home number to discuss this later? if they say no say that is how I feel and I will place my boot to your head if you call me again. If they say yes then be as annoying as possble statiing befre you hang up, unless it happens to be a hot girl in which case you say can we discuss this over dinner.
computer game and movie prices. American pie 2 is more money than a limited edition two disk set of Pulp Fiction.

Pygmalion
15-04-2007, 08:45 AM
I hate people who are still emo. Its old dude!

Mariah
15-04-2007, 10:46 PM
rubber neckers. traffic. people obsessed with attention.

Porcelain_Doll
16-04-2007, 12:17 AM
The world just plain SUCKS. At least today it does.

runangl
17-04-2007, 02:48 AM
i HATE pedestrians that cross the road
1. really freaking slowly
or
2. in a diagonal so they end up taking forever just to cross the @#*$ing street

hasselbrad
17-04-2007, 02:53 AM
I hate people who are still emo. Its old dude!

We saw an emo kid in Celebration Sunday. Celebration is a "town" in Florida that was established by Disney back in 1994. It's one of those planned communities with everything in a nice sterile package, kind of like the "city" in the movie Pump Up The Volume (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0100436/). And, a 660 square foot 1 BR/1 BA in "city center" costs $260,000.
We laughed that he must be emo because he only has a PS2 and not a PS3.
:(

i HATE pedestrians that cross the road
1. really freaking slowly
or
2. in a diagonal so they end up taking forever just to cross the @#*$ing street

I call these people "hood ornaments".
:p

Foeni
23-04-2007, 08:13 AM
I hate my boss atm. I've just been on holiday for two weeks, and everytime I was down get some groceries, I could see that he'd done all the things he criticise me for doing! Bloody hypocrite!

Pygmalion
23-04-2007, 09:15 AM
I hate melanomas-especially when they're on your shoulder so when they're removed they leave a big scar. The Goddamn Australian sun can go to hell too.

Porcelain_Doll
23-04-2007, 09:38 PM
i hate bimbos. Or people that act as such. Poison them all, if you please...

Hazzle
24-04-2007, 05:07 PM
Himbos are worse.

hasselbrad
10-05-2007, 09:49 PM
Doctor's wives.
Jesus titty fucking Christ on a pogo stick, ass raping an altar boy while killing puppies and kitties.
If you are going to go to the trouble of placing a long distance phone call...at my expense, no less...to complain that we haven't shipped something to you, you might want to open the goddamn box first.

HER: You never got back to me.
ME: About what?
HER: The IV tubing. We never got it.
ME: Really? 'Cause I show that we shipped it on the third.
(rummages around and talks to another person)
HER: Oh...well...if these people would open boxes...nevermind.

Logic is like a foreign language to this woman, thus we've had this similar conversation previously.

Katielondon
10-05-2007, 10:40 PM
hippy dogooders that try and tell you how to live your life.

hasselbrad
11-05-2007, 04:16 PM
Stupid goddamn county bureaucrats who can't use a fucking fax machine to send a purchase order. So they mail it. And it takes a week to get here, and yet they can't get their fucking mind around this. Apparently, if you are a fucking moron who works for the government, you assume that the moment you seal the envelope and drop it into the outbox, your purchase order magically appears on my desk.
It doesn't.
Fucktard.
Again, (like yesterday's rant) this isn't an isolated incident. This happens every fucking time Fairfax County schools places an order. They mail it on Monday and call on Tuesday to see if it's shipped yet.
Pavlov's dogs > Bureaucrats
:dontknowa
And people wonder why I'm uncomfortable turning over healthcare to the government.

Digital_Ice
13-05-2007, 10:17 PM
Things that make you want to destroy the world

Microsoft Windows Bastard Vista.