PDA

View Full Version : Super Important Question for People in France

Kelsey
31-08-2005, 09:32 AM
When and where can I find *That 70s Show?* If it*s not called that here in France, this is what I am talking about:
http://upn19.4wmt.com/Content/design/that70show/groupbottom.jpg

I just moved here three days ago, lol, but have to find this show!!!! Feel free to PM or email me if you need to: KFox1704@aol.com.

Thanks a million times.

Kelsey

bruman
31-08-2005, 12:07 PM
this?:

http://www.fnac.com/Shelf/article.asp?PRID=1655746&OrderInSession=1&Mn=2&Mu=-13&SID=b6bb0c87-e466-0f56-f971-4a4fd82892ad&TTL=010920051406&Origin=FnacAff&Ra=-3&To=0&Nu=1&UID=071391cdf-bfef-8651-4422-fd6de6f3f528&Fr=0

Kelsey
31-08-2005, 03:41 PM
this?:

http://www.fnac.com/Shelf/article.asp?PRID=1655746&OrderInSession=1&Mn=2&Mu=-13&SID=b6bb0c87-e466-0f56-f971-4a4fd82892ad&TTL=010920051406&Origin=FnacAff&Ra=-3&To=0&Nu=1&UID=071391cdf-bfef-8651-4422-fd6de6f3f528&Fr=0

I already own it, I am just wondering when it is on TV? Where I live, they show reruns twice everyday, and the new episodes on Wednesdays or Thursdays. Sorry that it was unclear. I know the show is on here, because there were always French people in the live audience at the taping. I*m just wondering when and where it is on here, so that I can watch it.

hasselbrad
31-08-2005, 03:54 PM
Junkie!
Other than the lack of That 70's Show, how is France treating you?

Kelsey
31-08-2005, 06:09 PM
Lol, the show is my happy drug!! I also want to be watching it to keep reminding myself of what it is I want and to keep working despite being on a dream come true stay in France. I was flipping through the channels and came across Hollywood Hold *Em, Laura Prepon*s poker show. That felt like a sign that all will work out in the end, and served as a reminder that my other dream is still there. Lol, me and my signs...I really have to get over that. It is really beautiful here in France, and I am having tons of fun. I love the three little girls I am living with...they are so sweet and we made a deal that if I help them learn english, they will help me with my French. Besides learning French, my only other goals are to finish my screenplay and get laid, both are long overdo, lol. At least the first one seems likely to happen...I am obsessed with my new computer.

Anyways...people in France, still hoping to catch THat *70s Show.

OH!! I can*t believe they still show Alex Mack here...omg, when I was in third grade, I wanted to be Alex Mack!! I love it.

Junkie!
Other than the lack of That 70's Show, how is France treating you?

Ashley
01-09-2005, 03:37 AM
I am SO jealous that you can watch Alex Mack. Old school Nick rocked. They only thing good on Nick now is Spongebob... and yes for the record I am 21 years old.

acliff
01-09-2005, 06:44 AM
Lol, the show is my happy drug!! I also want to be watching it to keep reminding myself of what it is I want and to keep working despite being on a dream come true stay in France. I was flipping through the channels and came across Hollywood Hold *Em, Laura Prepon*s poker show. That felt like a sign that all will work out in the end, and served as a reminder that my other dream is still there. Lol, me and my signs...I really have to get over that. It is really beautiful here in France, and I am having tons of fun. I love the three little girls I am living with...they are so sweet and we made a deal that if I help them learn english, they will help me with my French. Besides learning French, my only other goals are to finish my screenplay and get laid, both are long overdo, lol. At least the first one seems likely to happen...I am obsessed with my new computer.

Anyways...people in France, still hoping to catch THat *70s Show.

OH!! I can*t believe they still show Alex Mack here...omg, when I was in third grade, I wanted to be Alex Mack!! I love it.

Alex Mack was one of the staples of my early TV watching years... I have fond memories of that Oleynik girl... That and 'Maid Marion and her merry men' which was perhaps the greatest thing ever to hit TV in history. I must get DVDs somehow, someplace.

This France trip sounds like an extended paid holiday.... oh how good that sounds right about now... I wouldn't mind a photo trip to paris sometime in the near future. Maybe next april when its warmer. Finishing your screenplay and getting laid? Well you know what the great Romances think of Americans in France... your screenplay may well have a happy ending!

Kelsey
01-09-2005, 07:02 AM
Yay for Alex Mack!! I can only understand about ten words during the whole show but I love it!!

Does France have a TV guide or something?! I*m becoming more and more desperate for Point Place. This is why I don*t do drugs...

Leonie
01-09-2005, 07:37 AM
Since the rest of the world allowed them to enter the 21st century and America gave up its monopoly on TV guides, they do, yes.

It's been a while since I visited a supermarket in France that *didn't* have a selection of TV guides near the registers, so I think you'll be OK :icon_razz

Scott
01-09-2005, 10:20 AM
Alex Mack rocked the jocks! I still have some episodes that I taped somewhere :)

Digital_Ice
01-09-2005, 05:36 PM
Since the rest of the world allowed them to enter the 21st century and America gave up its monopoly on TV guides, they do, yes.

It's been a while since I visited a supermarket in France that *didn't* have a selection of TV guides near the registers, so I think you'll be OK :icon_razz

no need to get sarky!!!! :p

Kelsey
01-09-2005, 06:03 PM
no need to get sarky!!!! :p

Fine, Fine, I will look in the TV Guide. No clue when I can get to a store...this town is different than what I am used to...so I was just wondering if anyone knew off the top of their head when it was on.

Thanks.

marine
01-09-2005, 06:48 PM
Fine, Fine, I will look in the TV Guide. No clue when I can get to a store...this town is different than what I am used to...so I was just wondering if anyone knew off the top of their head when it was on.

Thanks.

will you have the cable? (you'd have more change to catch it)
On the National Channels it used to be/is on France 2 late at night (aroud midnight) Wednesday or Thursday.
That said, t the summer programs end so it'll probably change and I almost never watch that show so as Leonie proposed you should check a Tv guide or try Internet to look up the programs