PDA

View Full Version : What would you do...

Flightfreak
23-08-2005, 12:05 PM
deleted

deviljet88
23-08-2005, 12:08 PM
Buy my parents new cars and a new house to collect rent from (even with 25 million I'd doubt they'd let me live in my own house ugh). That should keep them off my backs for the rest of their lives.

Edit: Oh and promote world peace and shit. Yeah. Think about less fortunate. Yeah.

bruman
23-08-2005, 01:02 PM
first buy a house and then i'd finish school and i'd go to unif
after that i'd go travveling around the world ....

and i know those peeps from my class hated me, and now they will love me all, but they can kiss my ass, they don't get anything ^_^

as i'm travelling around the world, i find a girl, fall in love and we marry and are going to live in a place that i like, NOT a city and not in the US :p

and the rest of the money i'll save for later :P

hasselbrad
23-08-2005, 01:09 PM
I'd buy a couple of nice, but modest houses. I'd have one in Florida, one in Alabama, one in Maine and a condo in Atlanta. I'd set up a trust fund for my daughter. I might buy a few cars. A Ferrari 550, a TVR Tuscan and maybe a Mercedes M-Class. Then, I'd invest the 20 million or so left over and live off of the dividends.

a ring in return
23-08-2005, 01:36 PM
Buy a place in london, get a 43 silverton, a fountain race boat, a lamborghini, a home movie theater and an imax, then spend the rest on a really comfortable bed. Of course a nice chunk will be taken out for taxes.

squirrel
23-08-2005, 04:39 PM
well, sometimes they give you a choice to take it in a lump sum or installments. i'd take the lump sum, give a third to my mother, a third to my sisters, then move to the u.k. and drink.......

Kelsey
23-08-2005, 05:57 PM
Start my production company.

Leonie
23-08-2005, 06:21 PM
A plane ticket to Australia comes to mind. I'd be able to afford tuition there even, and a place to stay, which which would be brilliant. I'd buy my dad a Ferrari, because I promised him that if I would ever have the money, I'd get him one. I'd get my sister a horse, and maybe one for me too. I'd get my mum horseback riding lessons, because I know it's always been something she'd like to do, but couldn't afford. She'd get a horse too, naturally. Now that my family all have a means of transport, I'd use the rest of the money to go to uni for a long time, longer than the average four years that higher education is supposed to take. I'd travel a lot. I'd buy all the books I've ever wanted to have. I'd also pay all of the morgage on my parents' house so they wouldn't ever have to worry about that anymore, and 0I'd just make sure that they could retire and do fun stuff. I'd get my sister the higher education she wants but that we can't really afford (well... we can, but we'd rather not because it's severely overpriced).

I'd make sure I always had 10 million or so left over, so I could live off that pretty comfortably for the rest of my life.

Oh, and I'd get Liam a new computer (or rather, let him get the parts he wants and build it himself. Guys... *sighs & shakes head*), because the current one is screwed and that's annoying. He'd get a new microphone too :icon_bigg On that note, my dad can have a new computer too. What the hell, new computers for the whole of my family. Whee.

acliff
23-08-2005, 06:53 PM
awww thats so cute... *retches*

I'd pay off anyone that me or my family have ever owed, buy a small island, buy a Morgan & Shelby Mustang, enough petrol to last me for a life time.

And invest the rest of the money in cancer/genetic/stem cell research companies.

Mags
23-08-2005, 07:02 PM
- Pay off tuition for the next 2 years to the college I originally got into but couldn't afford.
- New cars for the whole family - hybrids to be environment-conscious
- Pay off my mom's mortgage

I'd try and save as much as I could, just to have something to live off of, and something with which to pay the enormous taxes that are sure to follow my winning.

I might also buy an aquarium...just for shits and giggles. Or become a Coldplay or Wilco groupie.

duckula
23-08-2005, 07:13 PM
I'd buy a fuckoff ranch near the Rockies. I would proceed to buy planes, cars and shitloads of guns.

Foeni
23-08-2005, 07:48 PM
I'd buy myself a big house, several cars, and invent what's left. Then I'd start bragging about to get as many hot, willing blondes as possible.

Jacoby
23-08-2005, 07:51 PM
Put it all on 15 black. I looooveeee roulette.

frodo1511
24-08-2005, 12:48 AM
Pay for college
Buy a Skyline R34, and spend 25 grand tuning it to perfection
Buy a house in Chicago, New York, London, Sydney, and Tokyo

Renegade
24-08-2005, 01:48 AM
Pay for a grade-A college education, buy a new house, and try and make it big in the film industry.

Liam
24-08-2005, 02:09 AM
Buy lotto tickets.

Buy the stuff I want. New computer, private aircraft, shiny car, big house. Don't kid yourselves, if you had 25 million every man jack of you would go on a crazed spending spree. You aren't fooling anyone.

Digital_Ice
24-08-2005, 05:30 AM
New computer, private aircraft, shiny car, big house.

same here.... just in plural!

Spire
24-08-2005, 06:53 AM
What would you do if zombies were real?

acliff
24-08-2005, 08:40 AM
What would you do if zombies were real?

Buy as many as I could for 25 million.

squirrel
24-08-2005, 12:35 PM
or.....i might find myself living in a beautiful house, with a beautiful wife....

Jacoby
24-08-2005, 03:22 PM
What would i do with 25 000 000 dollar? Good question. Invest!

Wait, didn't you ask the question?

If I actually won all that money, I would spend about a quarter of it on shit I don't need but want. Mainly electronics and items for people whom are important to me. Then I'd bank the rest. Let the interest make me even more rich.

Neras
24-08-2005, 04:02 PM
we probably had a thread like this before but its always a fun thing to talk/think about.
What would you do/buy/... if you would win 25 000 000 dollar with the lottery? :)

I'd change it to pounds - not liking the commission on an amount that large though. :(

p120ud213azn
25-08-2005, 08:57 AM
lol do u relaly need college if u won 25 mil?!?!

but then ya.. if u had loans u needed to pay off. but for ones who hadn't finished college??

first id drop out of college... go visit all my old teachers w/ cases full of cash and tell them how useless they were to this success of mine. then... free gas for everyone on kkw on me ^^

oh and then of course.... house, car, blah blah u know, wat everyone else wants.

hasselbrad
25-08-2005, 12:40 PM
lol do u relaly need college if u won 25 mil?!?!

but then ya.. if u had loans u needed to pay off. but for ones who hadn't finished college??

first id drop out of college... go visit all my old teachers w/ cases full of cash and tell them how useless they were to this success of mine. then... free gas for everyone on kkw on me ^^

oh and then of course.... house, car, blah blah u know, wat everyone else wants.

I don't know...you tell me.

Liam
25-08-2005, 12:43 PM

:icon_lol:

p120ud213azn
26-08-2005, 10:12 AM

well some ppl like college life.

who i call 'super seniors' -_- lol they minor in like a million subjects but never graduated. so sad..

so u'd never know =P

Leonie
26-08-2005, 12:05 PM
yeah i know what u mean like some ppl like learn valuable lessons about stuff like conciseness grammar and preciseness in writing at uni when they do like a load of minors -_- lolz!!1

acliff
26-08-2005, 01:37 PM
yeah i know what u mean like some ppl like learn valuable lessons about stuff like conciseness grammar and preciseness in writing at uni when they do like a load of minors -_- lolz!!1

l0lz u = j0k3r n3rd. huk huk -_-;;;;;;;

hasselbrad
26-08-2005, 03:13 PM
well some ppl like college life.

who i call 'super seniors' -_- lol they minor in like a million subjects but never graduated. so sad..

so u'd never know =P

Ha! Shows how much you know!
6 years...5 majors...2 colleges...0 degree!
But I am capable of expressing thoughts in complete sentances and know how to keep the cardboard coaster from sticking to the bottom of my glass, so it wasn't a complete waste.

acliff
26-08-2005, 03:54 PM
know how to keep the cardboard coaster from sticking to the bottom of my glass, so it wasn't a complete waste.

Wowsers is that some special skill you learn in the 6th year?
The only way I know how is to not put a drink down once you've picked it up. It seems to work.

hasselbrad
26-08-2005, 04:47 PM
Wowsers is that some special skill you learn in the 6th year?
The only way I know how is to not put a drink down once you've picked it up. It seems to work.

Third year. :p
I also learned how to take the head off a beer and how to make a bong out of anything.
Money well spent.

Ranman
27-08-2005, 12:06 AM
Bribe my dad for my credit cards back

Bait
27-08-2005, 08:16 AM
i would buy a lamborghini, nice house in so cal (there goes about half of it right there), buy a shelby 427 cobra, pay off all my parents loans (sisters college etc) give some to my parents to build their house in colorado they want to retire to, give some to my sister and invest the rest so i can make even more (only 17...why not try for 100mil by the time i get married :P)

spend a couple thousand on alcohol and have parties at my house in so cal every weekend and have fun

Liam
27-08-2005, 12:07 PM
I'd buy more time.

Everything you have heard about World of Warcraft taking over lives is true.

Neras
27-08-2005, 09:22 PM
how to keep the cardboard coaster from sticking to the bottom of my glass, so it wasn't a complete waste.

Damn! I'd spend the 25 million dollars on finding out that secret! :icon_conf

Naked -Mole-Rat
28-08-2005, 11:56 AM
I'm definetley no saint, but so far very few people have even mentioned charity. I'd probably have to shell out a couple of bucks to poor skinny people to appease this demon called conscience. But after that, I'd spend my time travelling and eating gold. Oh, and i promise that if I ever earn, win, steal or inherit $25 million, I'll buy everyone on this forum big night out at the local.
I also promise to let you know if Kiera Knightley ever decides to pop around to my place for tea and bikkies, given that the odds for that happening are the same as me ever getting my naked-mole-rat hands on all that dosh.

marine
28-08-2005, 01:03 PM
I'd pay my Student loan, well mine the ones of sister and of my bother too. Then I'll give to each of them enough money to pay their education and start their lives (let's say 3 millions each).
Then I'll pay off the loans of my father so he can live in his house, the ones of my mother so she can retire or at least find another job in another country one she actually wants to live in. Then I'll get them about 2 millions each.

So with what's left First I'd make some investements then I'll probably change my major into Literature or History and move to London and spend my freetime travelling in Asia, Europe, Africa. I'd give money to charity. I'd take my friends/family on trips with me

But I think the best out of all that would be to enjoy the feeling to go shopping for food or anything else without having to make counts in my head.........yeah!

Scott
01-09-2005, 10:42 AM
Get my self a hot and horny trophy wife.