PDA

View Full Version : ITT, I come out of the closet.

Meteora
16-08-2005, 01:13 AM
This isn't really easy for me to do, but I think I'll feel better if I let it all out. For a while I've been struggling with this part of my life. I try to deny it, to say it's not true, to push it deep into the back of my mind and pretend it doesn't exist. But that doesn't working. Sometimes a person just has swallow the painful truth in order to advance themselves. And I believe I've come to this point. So, without further ado, here it is: I watch a reality show on TV.

I've always hated to admit it, but there's no way around it. At this point I'm beginning to accept it. And since the truth is out, I might as well expand on it.

The reality TV show is on E! Entertainment channel. I don't really know the times that it's on, but late at night it seems to be on a lot. It's called The Girls Next Door, and it's about playmates in the Playboy Mansion.

Much of the time I watch it muted, but sometimes I don't bother. I find it really entertaining, and it's not just because of the tits and asses. Many of them have nice faces too.

*sigh* So that's it. My conscience is now clear. I've yet to confess this to anyone before this, so I'm not sure how the general reaction will be, but please please please try to be accepting and tolerant of my lifestyle.

Thank you.

frodo1511
16-08-2005, 03:21 AM
Man, and I thought that you were gonna say that you were gay. Phew!!!

At least you don't watch the shit on NBC or CBS.

acliff
16-08-2005, 05:51 AM
you are still totally homogaysexual. And what better way to celebrate it than watching playmates at the Playboy mansion without feeling even the jolt of desire?

Good on ya :fencing:

Meteora
16-08-2005, 06:46 AM
I GET A JOLT OF DESIRE WHENEVER I SEE HEFF

Failure++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

If you failed any harder, not even Jesus could love you.

acliff
16-08-2005, 07:02 AM
I GET A JOLT OF DESIRE WHENEVER I SEE HEFF

Failure++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

If you failed any harder, not even Jesus could love you.

Well he's certainly not IN love with me.

deviljet88
16-08-2005, 07:52 AM
Sounds really cool... Probably won't make it to Australia though :(

hasselbrad
16-08-2005, 12:46 PM
It's fantastic...but only when muted.
Too bad it's not on HBO or Showtime. I've always wanted to see what the Playboy Mansion's showers were like.

Renegade
16-08-2005, 04:23 PM
They chose the ugliest girls to be the focal point. Well, Holly is alright. Nice body, nice breasts. But Kendra sort of looks like a man and that other chick looks way too old and way too ugly to be getting camera time.

squirrel
16-08-2005, 04:32 PM
i've been watching the 70's house on mtv. and i'm not ashamed to admit it. but i probably should be...

Keyser_so_so
16-08-2005, 06:10 PM
...it's not just because of the tits and asses. Many of them have nice faces too...

That's a good quote if ever there was one.

AureaMediocritas
16-08-2005, 09:04 PM
Loads of people watch reality shows. Now you have degraded yourself to
a merely average TV spectator. Shameous. In other terms, you have become
normal.

:icon_popc