PDA

View Full Version : TV Gold: 'Lost' aka 'I should have watched it when you told me to Duckula'

acliff
12-08-2005, 06:53 PM
So I watch lost the other night, about a season later than I'm told to watch it. Despite the godawful number of adverts, and interwoven with the hacks from Big Brother, it was pretty darn awesome.

Some of the dialogue is a bit rough, but they shoot a fucking polar bear! And you gotta love a series with unfeasibly attractive women being planewrecked on an island, occasionally wearing very little.

Evangeline Lilly (Kate) makes me feel totally sexual.

Any of you cretins watch the show? Any spoilers, and I will sentence you for terminal deletion.

Ardnax
12-08-2005, 07:04 PM
Lost is so great... But I agree with acliff, any spoilers and you're dead meat! I haven't seen every episode yet.

marine
12-08-2005, 07:20 PM
hum I watched it, it's a good show, but the first episodes are better than the last ones,imo. I guessed the end a few episodes before the last one which got me frustrated.

frodo1511
12-08-2005, 08:00 PM
Never had the opportunity to watch it, what with my job as a bounty hunter. I may rent season 1 on DVD, whenever it comes out. Heard it was a damn good show, I just kept missing it.

deviljet88
13-08-2005, 02:08 AM
Kate's the only thing going for the show. Flashbacks bore me. So does them being stuck on the island forever and ever.

Spire
13-08-2005, 06:35 AM
I love that show, that, Arrested Development, and Conan are the only shows I watch. All the Ethan episodes are great, and some of the later stuff is just awesome. I really loved the last episode of Season 1, you'll go crazy for Season 2 to start.

Keyser_so_so
13-08-2005, 11:33 AM
It's sometimes a bit predictable, but it has 'that bloke off Lord of the rings... No, the other on... the other one... nope, the other one... yep, him.', so all is good.

meegaan1
14-08-2005, 05:33 AM
I LOVE 'Lost' to almost an obsession, except sometimes I can't catch every episode.
Hurley AKA Jorge Garcia makes me wanna la-la. :icon_date

Richard
14-08-2005, 06:23 PM
I haven't found time to watch this show yet. I hope it's just like Gilligan's Island.