PDA

View Full Version : How dare he say that about me?!?

acliff
12-08-2005, 05:21 PM
As you all may have noticed, the website is a bit slow at the moment.
Keira is not doing very much, besides being plastered in front of some newspapers today stating that she needs a man... and although I would love to offer my services for her 'ahem' physical enlightenment, I have to get up for work at 5am, and work all day. Regardless of me getting paid handsomely for this city job, these circumstances make me very bitter and angry.

Therefore as a way of kicking the website into a new lease of life, I propose to be rude, vulgar, and generally be a bastard to everyone, reminicent of the good old days. To those who remember the good old days, what a time it was, high emotions, drama, excitement, public humiliations. I believe we toned it down to allow for new members not to get scared away, but as there are no members joining of late to render into a sobbing embodiment of self pity.....

Any opinions?

Disclaimer: Your opinions, thoughts, intelligence, physical defects, sexual orientation may be ridiculed in the course of this thread

Ashley
12-08-2005, 05:24 PM
I really don't care, being as though I was a member during "the good ol' days" and never felt the rath of anyone. My only concern would be the younger people who view the site. Think of the children damnit!

a ring in return
12-08-2005, 05:35 PM
Please don't, I'm only 15 and do not wish to be exposed to your vulgar language and behavior. :icon_redf

apoggy
12-08-2005, 05:42 PM
Public ridicule and floggings are what made me the admin I am today........

frodo1511
12-08-2005, 05:51 PM
Sure, I don't mind. I get beat 5 times a day at home, so an e-beating is welcome.

Besides, I think cliffy, poggs, liam, and barrington have all had a go at me at some point(among other various users). I say bring it to them.

apoggy
12-08-2005, 05:54 PM
Well said Pin Dick, hows the Pony?

acliff
12-08-2005, 05:59 PM
I'm out of the loop, isn't that his little sister's pony which he sodomised to death?

acliff
12-08-2005, 06:01 PM
Please don't, I'm only 15 and do not wish to be exposed to your vulgar language and behavior. :icon_redf

That depends one what you classify as vulgar... I consider listening to coheed and cambria pretty vulgar behaviour.

a ring in return
12-08-2005, 06:02 PM
Bah, coheeds my favorite band.

acliff
12-08-2005, 06:04 PM
Aww diddums!

I hope you are currently bowing down to my mad knowledge in music, powered by Google.

a ring in return
12-08-2005, 06:06 PM
Nope, I'm actually listening to the bangles.

apoggy
12-08-2005, 06:11 PM
And now you are spamming a legitametly interesting thread, cease and desist, or you will find something bloody in your bed tomorrow morning...

acliff
12-08-2005, 06:12 PM
Thats a shameful waste of time.
Considering you could use all your efforts worshipping the ground I walk on, poor show. Not sure why? I used to run an emo website you know.

acliff
12-08-2005, 06:13 PM
And now you are spamming a legitametly interesting thread, cease and desist, or you will find something bloody in your bed tomorrow morning...

like the sphincter?

apoggy
12-08-2005, 06:17 PM
the blood will be leaking from a now inanimate object

hasselbrad
12-08-2005, 06:22 PM
As someone who called a telemarketer a "three input cum-dumpster", I welcome the change.

acliff
12-08-2005, 06:23 PM
the blood will be leaking from a now inanimate object

But it was spiky and vibrating before?

apoggy
12-08-2005, 06:25 PM
no, in a word

acliff
12-08-2005, 06:33 PM
As someone who called a telemarketer a "three input cum-dumpster", I welcome the change.

Thats a good one, I'll have to remember that.

Other abuse-

Man to a fat slag: 'No offence, I've got something to ask... semen has fat burning chemicals, and considering you've got it oozing out of every orifice of your body, and while I understand you can't undo the truck that ran over your face, why are you still an overfed, undermoralled chunderbelly? Act your weight and go anchor a boat. No offence.'

gracie
12-08-2005, 06:56 PM
cliffy, you used to run an emo site? what happened did your total lack of insight into emo music and the fact that the music classically called emo was no longer being made get you down, perhaps like some other kkw member might have pointed out a year ago?

acliff
12-08-2005, 07:00 PM
This highly attractive member's information did sway me a bit, but it was more the fact that I was too lazy to pay the server any money...
http://www.emogeek.com

But this said member can claim credit if she (or indeed he) wants.

Jacoby
12-08-2005, 07:16 PM
I believe we toned it down to allow for new members not to get scared away, but as there are no members joining of late to render into a sobbing embodiment of self pity.....

I was on the original KKW for 5 months, and I spent a great deal of time there, but I only had 72 total replies when it went under. Not because I didn't have anything to say, but you mods were such fucking pricks! I was honestly scared to reply, I would have the textfield up and it would have a paragraph or two, then just erase it because I knew I would get torn apart. I remember I got bitched out by someone who doesn't come here anymore for misspelling "boken", even though I checked google and I was indeed right. Good thing that kid isn't here anymore, he was such a douche. But now that I know you people better, I don't mind replying and I realized your sometimes mean comments are all in good fun (except Duckula's who actually wants to harm people.)
But, all in all, KKW has made me more funny. It opened me up to darker comedy. KKW is like boot camp for your dark humor. And I thank you.

Liam
12-08-2005, 07:17 PM
Duckula doesnt want to harm you, per se. He just wants to belittle you and make you feel like a small man.

acliff
12-08-2005, 07:18 PM
I was on the original KKW for 5 months, and I spent a great deal of time there, but I only had 72 total replies when it went under. Not because I didn't have anything to say, but you mods were such fucking pricks! I was honestly scared to reply, I would have the textfield up and it would have a paragraph or two, then just erase it because I knew I would get torn apart. I remember I got bitched out by someone who doesn't come here anymore for misspelling "boken", even though I checked google and I was indeed right. Good thing that kid isn't here anymore, he was such a douche. But now that I know you people better, I don't mind replying and I realized your sometimes mean comments are all in good fun (except Duckula's who actually wants to harm people.)
But, all in all, KKW has made me more funny. It opened me up to darker comedy. KKW is like boot camp for your dark humor. And I thank you.

Shut up bitch, and cowl in terror.

acliff
12-08-2005, 07:18 PM
Duckula doesnt want to harm you, per se. He just wants to belittle you and make you feel like a small man.

And he's not talking about your height.

Ardnax
12-08-2005, 07:19 PM
I remember that I was terrified at the old forum... I can't understand why I registered here....

acliff
12-08-2005, 07:22 PM
Awww don't be frightened! *huge hugs*

/me lights Ardnax's hair with a zippo

Ardnax
12-08-2005, 07:26 PM
Thanks, I needed a haircut.

acliff
12-08-2005, 07:30 PM
I knew you'd look good with Sinead o'connor's hair cut.

frodo1511
12-08-2005, 07:54 PM
Well said Pin Dick, hows the Pony?

The Pony is dead. I used her for target practice with my new SC-2KO M.A.W.S.

Really fun, she bled a lot.

I'm out of the loop, isn't that his little sister's pony which he sodomised to death?

If it was, she's dead now. Could care less about the pony. She stopped making milk for my breakfast cereal, so I killed her.

acliff
12-08-2005, 08:01 PM
From behind though? Thats not just perverted, that cowardly! You have no shame.

frodo1511
12-08-2005, 08:05 PM
From behind though? Thats not just perverted, that cowardly! You have no shame.

You're right, I don't have any shame from taking her life. She was past her prime, and could barly trot more then a mile a day. The ice cream man is 2 miles away, and she can't even get that far in a damn day!!! Not even for a soft-serve cone. Rather sad actually.

Renegade
12-08-2005, 09:47 PM
I encourage the humiliation. It's all in good fun.

I remember spamming on the old forums. I don't know if anyone remembers the thread but it was about some 40-something year old who liked Keira (or something like that). Everyone starting posting vicious comments like "You're too old you fucking perv." And then I replied with a post: "40 years old?... Now that's saying something." Then Apoggy replied "Now you're just spamming something. Save your spam bitch." It wasn't harsh but it taught me a lesson. Don't piss off the mods and don't spam. :)

acliff
12-08-2005, 10:38 PM
Stop with your educational spam, bitch, totally uncalled for!!

deviljet88
13-08-2005, 02:06 AM
I might as well make my posts count.

frodo1511
13-08-2005, 02:40 AM
I might as well make my posts count.

Scratch this one off the list. Totally useless piece of shit, as this post is becoming.

deviljet88
13-08-2005, 02:59 AM
Scratch this one off the list. Totally useless piece of shit, as this post is becoming.
How about this post?

acliff
13-08-2005, 02:53 PM
DevilJet, your post is fine.

Frodo, stop spamming or I'll cut you.

KeirazBabe
03-09-2005, 11:47 AM
Stop with your educational spam, bitch, totally uncalled for!!

I feel left out.. i must spam with my favourite word.... BITCH!

amen *nods*

xXx

acliff
06-09-2005, 09:52 AM
I feel left out.. i must spam with my favourite word.... BITCH!

amen *nods*

xXx

Hey bitch, wassap!

Keyser_so_so
06-09-2005, 05:00 PM
I'm glad I wasn't here in the old forum, it sounds like it was shit. If you're so angry, go and use a punch bag or something- and if by punch bag you think 'person', you just know you are pathetically stupid in your faux-hard-ass-ness.

acliff
06-09-2005, 07:29 PM
I'm glad I wasn't here in the old forum, it sounds like it was shit. If you're so angry, go and use a punch bag or something- and if by punch bag you think 'person', you just know you are pathetically stupid in your faux-hard-ass-ness.

You have no idea what you're talking about. the old forum was great, partially because of your absense. And if I am pathetically stupid by implication due to my post, so be it, but I can take solace in the fact that my questioned intelligence will be several magnitudes greater than yours.

And I could totally take you, so shut your face :)

KeirazBabe
06-09-2005, 10:53 PM
Hey bitch, wassap!

Wasssssssssssssssap... sorry felt the need to do that.... im good n u? *hugz*

And oh.. i miss the old days here *sigh*

xXx

KeirazBabe
06-09-2005, 10:56 PM
And I could totally take you, so shut your face :)

Amen you could Cliffy ;)

xXx

Leonie
07-09-2005, 05:44 AM
The good old days where I'd rant now because you double posted? :icon_razz

I miss the old forums. Sure, I posted about once a week after having carefully spell checked my entire post, cause God forbid the non native speaker got something wrong, but it was fun. Hard to pretend you were actually doing work in the library - French articles generally aren't nearly as funny :icon_razz

Keyser_so_so
07-09-2005, 04:22 PM
I cry a tear of submission to the moody cunts of the forum...

acliff
07-09-2005, 08:28 PM
Now now, watch the language. You're not setting a good example.

hasselbrad
07-09-2005, 08:54 PM
Now now, watch the language. You're not setting a good example.

Moody? What's next? Cranky? OMG!

barrington
08-09-2005, 07:44 AM
How did I miss this thread for the last month? You're all banned. Or something.

Carry on.

Pygmalion
19-09-2005, 02:13 AM
Are we talking about the old days before the forum moved? It seemed to be a LOT bigger then, and the Girls Forum always had new posts etc, now its just dead.

Btw, the backstabbing was fun to read.

DragonRat
19-09-2005, 06:55 PM
It doesn't look dead to me. But maybe that's because I've been away for awhile, so anything new looks new to me. Maybe I'll come back in another month, and it'll be just as lively.

Donkeypunchgrandma
26-09-2005, 12:17 AM
*surveys all the name-calling, oneupmanship and abuse in this thread*

I think I'm gonna like it here. :)

frodo1511
26-09-2005, 12:20 AM
^I'll give you a week, max, before the shit hits the fan.

Donkeypunchgrandma
26-09-2005, 12:23 AM
You mean I have to wait a WEEK?!? :mad: :mad: :mad:

Boring.

acliff
26-09-2005, 10:22 AM
You mean I have to wait a WEEK?!? :mad: :mad: :mad:

Boring.

Do you think it would be morally wrong to just ban this guy now?

Donkeypunchgrandma
26-09-2005, 07:33 PM
Whoops, sorry! Don't ban me! I can't help it if I derive entertainment from insults directed at me, and therefore encourage them purely for my own amusement. :icon_mod:

frodo1511
26-09-2005, 10:35 PM
Do you think it would be morally wrong to just ban this guy now?

I think he's done his time here, cliff.

I support your just cause.

acliff
26-09-2005, 11:35 PM
Whoops, sorry! Don't ban me! I can't help it if I derive entertainment from insults directed at me, and therefore encourage them purely for my own amusement. :icon_mod:

Bah, we don't tolerate masochists either.

EDIT: Or hypocrites.... :icon_err: