PDA

View Full Version : Dreams About Keira ( please censor entries)

michael22
09-08-2005, 02:40 PM
I recently had a rather weird but cool dream about the lovely miss Knightley. I was on one of my many sleepless movie binges this one lasting a full 72 hours. I fell asleep around 6:00 am without me even realizing it. The dream had me "waking up" in my drap arse hole apartment. Looking out the window I realize that I am in London magically transported from Edinburgh. On closer inspection I realize that it is in ruins. Being attacked by the creature cast of doom3,resident evil, Van Helsing, selcted diablo 2 cast members ( diablo Andariel Hell knights fallen) , and the balrog(s in my dream) from lotr.

So being the dashing hero that I am (cough) I put on a neo like out fit with the addition of the princes leather armour from prince of persia an pick up an asortment of toys ( two dirks a sgian dubgh two p99 and a shotgun) drive off in my Bmw ( not my my old crappy austin) mini after an extended battle sequence I arrive at Keira's house and perform a dashing rescue take her back to my pad where she changes into a slightly more revealing version of Kate Bechinsale's costume from Underworld ( sorry for the obscene amounts of film/game references) behind a milky curtain (d@n^ d@n^) and then we go kick some zombie/demon arse

I now ask you to share your dreams about Keira or any weird dreams at all

Liam
09-08-2005, 06:20 PM
... selcted diablo 2 cast members ( diablo Andariel Hell knights fallen)...

:icon_icon

Don't get me started.

Digital_Ice
09-08-2005, 06:28 PM
dear god... dreaming about keira now?? people on this board scare me more each day!!! (lol - joke)

a ring in return
09-08-2005, 06:33 PM
Mike, you are one goofy whipper snapper.

frodo1511
09-08-2005, 10:36 PM
. Being attacked by the creature cast of doom3,resident evil, Van Helsing, selcted diablo 2 cast members ( diablo Andariel Hell knights fallen) , and the balrog(s in my dream) from lotr.

How did the Ganados stand up to your shotgun?

deviljet88
10-08-2005, 04:26 AM
You geeky/nerdy game/movie obssessor?

I dreamed of interviewing her for a radio show. Exciting huh.

frodo1511
10-08-2005, 05:26 AM
I remember having a dream about her a long time ago.

Involved airplanes, a car chase, and a tall building, that's all I can remember.

Neras
10-08-2005, 11:19 AM
I put on a neo like out fit with the addition of the princes leather armour from prince of persia

That would look strange... :p

And on the subject of dreams, I never remember mine, so I have no idea if I've ever dreamt of Keira.

Naked -Mole-Rat
10-08-2005, 12:06 PM
I once dreamt that I was dancing in my lounge room and Kiera shot me in the kneecap for being a bad dancer. In return, I threw the TV at her and then I woke up.
......Ah, what i wouldn't give to be shot in the kneecap by the beautiful Miss Knightley...

Predspear
10-08-2005, 01:38 PM
Your lucky i haven't had one yet oh well. :fencing:

frodo1511
10-08-2005, 03:06 PM
I once dreamt that I was dancing in my lounge room and Kiera shot me in the kneecap for being a bad dancer. In return, I threw the TV at her and then I woke up.
......Ah, what i wouldn't give to be shot in the kneecap by the beautiful Miss Knightley...

You are a strange person. No matter how gorgeous the lady, I would not let her shoot me. Never.

michael22
10-08-2005, 05:22 PM
You geeky/nerdy game/movie obssessor?.

no I like watching movies at night and I have really bad insomnia anyways so I figure why not watch good / entertaining movies late at night as for video games I play them off and on but I am designing my own so iI play most to look how they are coded and see how fluid the models are not to copy it though. geeky a little you would have to get to know me to figure it out

as for the shot gun one word "BOOMSTICK" ! though the tougher things i had to use my flamming dirks on cough(Balrog Diablo) and it is funny seeing Andariel fall to her knees when you slash them and blow one off so vunerable to a dagger in the neck

frodo1511
11-08-2005, 02:23 AM
as for the shot gun one word "BOOMSTICK" ! though the tougher things i had to use my flamming dirks on cough(Balrog Diablo) and it is funny seeing Andariel fall to her knees when you slash them and blow one off so vunerable to a dagger in the neck

All I can distinguish is a mention of Evil Dead, Lord of the Rings, and slicing a throat.

squirrel
11-08-2005, 02:59 PM
alas....my dreams aren't good enough for keira....

acliff
12-08-2005, 05:34 PM
I had this dream where Kiera and I ...********************self-censored*******************self-censored**************.....and that was all before breakfast!!!

Anyone who dreams of Diablo II is totally hobosexual.

frodo1511
12-08-2005, 05:48 PM
I had this dream where Kiera and I ...********************self-censored*******************self-censored**************.....and that was all before breakfast!!!

Must've been a good game show on TV. They can have you hooked.

michael22
12-08-2005, 08:00 PM
it wasnt excactly the thingys from diablo two but pretty darn close

Digital_Ice
12-08-2005, 08:10 PM
excuses excuses

acliff
12-08-2005, 08:11 PM
You're just fantacising about whether those oblivion/hell knights would be hung like donkeys under them cloaks. Curse the non anti aliased low resolution gameplay eh?

michael22
13-08-2005, 02:05 AM
LMAO I think I need another pint cheers mate :icon_guin

HelloMoto89
13-08-2005, 06:13 AM
My dream was I was mounting KK, and then the entire KKW groupies, 'you know who u r ', walked in, and Keira and I laughed our asses off as they all beat off.

Okay, Okay. So maybe it was d----j--'s mommy, but i doubt it since she looks like a horse.

whoops, gosh my dreams are out of control

but that is the censored version, fill in the real blanks

Heres a true story, I was clubbing yesterday, and KK was doing this crazy survey for something cool.

Let me skip to the end: swallow

deviljet88
13-08-2005, 09:59 AM
My dream was I was mounting KK, and then the entire KKW groupies, 'you know who u r ', walked in, and Keira and I laughed our asses off as they all beat off.

Okay, Okay. So maybe it was d----j--'s mommy, but i doubt it since she looks like a horse.

Heres a true story, I was clubbing yesterday, and KK was doing this crazy survey for something cool.

You evil little git, I'm going to kill you.

Bait
13-08-2005, 10:14 AM

so...you swallow? thats sick first you fuck horses (whether its in your dreams or not you still must have that desire hidden inside) and now you say you go to clubs and swallow...i heard about those gay clubs all the guys line up for the bathrooms to fuck in them jizz all over the walls. you sir are disgusting

Liam
13-08-2005, 10:29 AM

Ha ha!

Oh wait, thats not funny. Its not intelligent, and its not witty either. Back to Humour 101 for you.

meegaan1
24-09-2005, 05:58 AM
I had one where my dad and Keira were engaged and we all ended up in bed.
Any good therapist suggestions?

deviljet88
24-09-2005, 09:53 AM
1. How old's your dad?
2. What did you do in bed?

meegaan1
24-09-2005, 03:17 PM
1. 57.
2. We got in the bed, and then Keira pulled me out.

AnnaTDG
24-09-2005, 04:29 PM
1. 57.
2. We got in the bed, and then Keira pulled me out.

Thats freaky:err:, but i suppose having Keria as ur stepmom would b preety kl. lol

deviljet88
24-09-2005, 11:35 PM
Your dad must be rich for Keira to try and gold dig from hmmm...

JackYang
25-09-2005, 04:54 AM
Wow, that's nutz. but I find it sick at the same time. Why would you want to dream about your dad in bed?

deviljet88
25-09-2005, 05:37 AM
Wow, that's nutz. but I find it sick at the same time. Why would you want to dream about your dad in bed?
Who said she wanted to, you sick minded...

meegaan1
25-09-2005, 04:30 PM
Who said she wanted to, you sick minded...
Thank you Jet. And F*** no I didn't want to.

TrueColours
27-09-2005, 02:53 PM
A had a dream about Keira last night, i was in a library and i was reading my book and then suddenly my friend who was with me started talking to someone. So i looked up and theres Keira! Yay! hehe then we started talking about books or school or something like that and we were like wow we have loads in common, and she'd just asked if i wanted to hang out with her for a bit when i heard my alarm clock going off :mad: hehe

keirasknight
01-10-2005, 05:09 PM
I know I am new here, but what the hell... I had a dream about Keira the other night... she was just there in my dream and we knew each other. It was really boring but really nice.

JackYang
02-10-2005, 04:51 PM
A had a dream about Keira last night, i was in a library and i was reading my book and then suddenly my friend who was with me started talking to someone. So i looked up and theres Keira! Yay! hehe then we started talking about books or school or something like that and we were like wow we have loads in common, and she'd just asked if i wanted to hang out with her for a bit when i heard my alarm clock going off :mad: hehe

Wow, y ou must really know how to ignore your friend talking. rofl! lol. jk