PDA

View Full Version : Kiera's New House

Naked -Mole-Rat
09-08-2005, 12:29 PM
I live in Australia and read in yesterday's Herald Sun (a victorian paper), that Kiera has just bought a new $2.4 million property about 80 minutes drive south of Melbourne at the beach town of Portsea. It even gave an adress and I live about 20 minutes away. I'd like to see her if she ever visits the place but I guess that people need their privacy. don't you thinks it dodgy that they can publish her new holiday-adress like that? :fencing:

deviljet88
09-08-2005, 12:49 PM
I live in Melbourne and therefore will join you in your dedicated house-camping, for the chance of a glance at Keira. Ooo the excitement!

Dionysus
09-08-2005, 01:48 PM
i have never heard that she has come to australia (she might have, how the fuck would i know)
but why would you buy a house in a country you have never been to

anyway the house has probably been overrun by kangaroos and drop bears by now :D

Pearl
09-08-2005, 03:21 PM
I didn't know they could publish addresses like that. Unless Keira gave them permission...who knows, she probably likes peepingtoms. lol

Naw. Seriously, I think it's wrong to publish a stars address like that. Poor girl.

Liam
09-08-2005, 06:13 PM
anyway the house has probably been overrun by kangaroos and drop bears by now :D

Its actually quite surprising how militant drop bears can be. They remind me of Jeff Kennett, only cuddlier.

frodo1511
09-08-2005, 10:38 PM
considering that the threadmaker spelled Keira's name wrong, I'm not really buying the whole story.

However, Jet will prove me wrong when he takes 500 digi-pics and completly shuts down my PC from all the bandwidth.

Digital_Ice
09-08-2005, 10:48 PM
lmao..... i've been waiting for your smartarse comment frodo... always amusing...

Liam
09-08-2005, 10:51 PM
You dont have to be the sharpest tool in the shed (or even a regular tool) to work out thats just plain stupid to buy a house in a country that you havent been to but other people tell you is great.

It ranks among putting your finger in the pencil sharpener and pissing on chlorine as one of the more stupid things you can do.

frodo1511
10-08-2005, 12:47 AM
lmao..... i've been waiting for your smartarse comment frodo... always amusing...

not normally smart, but I do make an ass of myself very regularly.

Naked -Mole-Rat
10-08-2005, 11:36 AM
Yesterday i was stoked to learn from my daily Melbourne (that's in australia) newspaper that Keira had actually bought some property at a beach town not far from my own place..... (pause while i fantasise for a moment)...
But, as it turns out, my dreams have been shattered. A disclaimer story popped up on page 10 of today's edition explaining that it isn't Miss Knightley that bought the property, but a Mrs. Knightley from some place in London. The Real Estate agents had let the story slip believing that they were selling the place to the actress herself (dumbasses, wouldn't they meet her face to face anyway?)
They kicked up a huge fuss about it on the local airwaves, turns out I'm not the only one whose heart has been broken.
I should sue (jk).

Neras
10-08-2005, 11:40 AM
Haha! I bet Mrs. Knightley isn't too happy about all the fuss.

Naked -Mole-Rat
10-08-2005, 11:43 AM
apparently the article had persuaded a small and dedicated mob to walk through the street trying to guess which house it was, cameras in hand.

Neras
10-08-2005, 11:49 AM
Ah, I guess that's why the forums have been so quiet lately.

frodo1511
10-08-2005, 03:03 PM
Ha! I knew it was a fake.