PDA

View Full Version : keira splits up with boyfriend

jazz
08-08-2005, 10:51 PM
apparently today the london evening standard newspaper states that keira has spliten up with boyfriend jamie dornan

Pearl
09-08-2005, 12:39 AM
She probably wants Orlando Bloom. Can't see what she see's in him, but apparently she finds him uber sexy.

KnightleyNews
09-08-2005, 01:10 AM
Sadly, it appears to be true:
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/tm_objectid=15835097&method=full&siteid=94762&headline=keir-jerker--name_page.html

KEIR JERKER
Keira weeps over split with model boyfriend
By Caroline Hedley
PIRATES of the Caribbean star Keira Knightley has split from her boyfriend Jamie Dornan.

The 20-year-old actress "shed a river of tears" after her two-year romance with the Northern Irish model ended last week.

Keira is now being comforted by friends after deciding her relationship with Jamie had run its course.

A source said: "Keira's gutted. She really thought what she and Jamie had was love but it just wasn't meant to be. http://a.as-eu.falkag.net/dat/bgf/trpix.gif

"They both wanted it to work but in the end it was just untenable. They were having crisis talks on an almost daily basis but the decision was reached to finally call it a day."

Friends believe 22-year-old Jamie's acting ambitions were partly to blame because the young couple were spending less and less time together.

One said: "When Jamie announced that he wanted to broaden his repertoire and try acting as well as modelling Keira was totally supportive.

"Keira arranged an interview with her own agents and she was genuinely delighted when he was signed up."

Jamie, who has modelled for Calvin Klein, was cast as a courtier in a new production of Marie-Antoinette alongside Spider-Man star Kirsten Dunst.

Keira, who shot to fame as a schoolgirl soccer ace in Bend It Like Beckham, is filming back-to-back sequels to Pirates of the Caribbean, with Johnny Depp.

The source added: "While the idea of them both sharing the same profession was romantic, the reality is that they were starting to see less and less of each other.

"Keira's one of Hollywood's most in-demand actresses and her schedule is really punishing.

"When she comes back from a shoot she shuns showbiz parties and enjoys a quiet life with people she loves around her. But with Jamie trying to crack the big time he's not often around - especially as he's also been trying to land a recording deal. That's very hard for a young couple to withstand."

Keira moved Jamie into her Mayfair apartment earlier this year but always insisted they were "way too young" to get married.

She said: "Jamie's great. I'm mad about him. He keeps me sane when things get stressful and we always have fun together

"He's absolutely lovely. He's gorgeous, and a real gentleman."

The couple met on a photo shoot in August 2003 and were seen as one of the most down-to-earth pairings in showbiz circles.

Last week Keira was spotted looking worse for wear after a night in a London restaurant with friends.

One friend said: "She's already been on the town with the girls for a couple of boozy nights out and although she's still distraught it has done her the world of good."

A spokesman for Jamie confirmed last night: "Keira and Jamie have decided to call a halt to their relationship in its current phase but they remain completely committed to each other as friends and will continue to see each other in this capacity."

uscesfalie
09-08-2005, 03:52 AM
this is awesome. i am so in. yes.

crazy beat yeah yeah yeah crazy crazy crazy

THIS IS THE BEST NEWS I HAVE HEARD EVA

THE DRUGS DON'T WORK BUT I DO NOT CARE ANYMORE

AWESOME.

Pearl
09-08-2005, 04:12 AM
She'll bounce back. She's got millions of guys who would die to go out with her. Give her about a week. She'll be dating someone new.

frodo1511
09-08-2005, 04:27 AM
Ouch.

*5 seconds of sympathy spared*

Leonie
09-08-2005, 06:32 AM
A summary of the above reactions: "Hurrah, Keira's feeling really bad because she broke up with her boyfriend."

Such truly devoted, sympathising fans :icon_razz

Liam
09-08-2005, 06:58 AM

AWESOME.

Looks like they are working fine.

Neras
09-08-2005, 08:55 AM

AWESOME.

Yeah, go for it mate! You should ask her out... :err:

deviljet88
09-08-2005, 09:47 AM
Right, because trying to be an actor when all you can do is walkdown a catwalk is that much more important than having Keira as your girlfriend. *applauds*

Digital_Ice
09-08-2005, 10:28 AM

AWESOME.

i was wondering who would be first with some comment like that....

A summary of the above reactions: "Hurrah, Keira's feeling really bad because she broke up with her boyfriend."

Such truly devoted, sympathising fans :p

just what i was thinking... wonderfull aint it... :err: doesn't it just make you glad you know these people!

hasselbrad
09-08-2005, 12:57 PM
Let the delusional fantasies of boys too frightened to ask a girl out on a date, begin.
I just hope her next boyfriend dresses well. Maybe she won't look like a bag lady everytime she's seen in public. :icon_err:

Ardnax
09-08-2005, 09:37 PM
Awww, I'm so sorry for Keira... she and Jamie were so cute together!

Ranman
09-08-2005, 09:48 PM
Don't worry Ardnax

Keira and I will be an even cuter couple

bruman
09-08-2005, 10:12 PM
Don't worry Ardnax

you wished

frodo1511
09-08-2005, 10:32 PM
Don't worry Ardnax

You go get her, ranman.

Ardnax
10-08-2005, 01:16 PM
Don't worry Ardnax

I thought you liked me... Everybody just leaves me! :icon_mecr

Gablin
10-08-2005, 09:57 PM
Let the delusional fantasies of boys too frightened to ask a girl out on a date, begin.

What about those of us who asked, and got rejected?

A man can dream can't he?

michael22
11-08-2005, 07:50 PM
now dont get me wrong Ifeel sorry for her but its for the best she looks not hoboish anymore she looks happier and it opens up opportunities to snogg her or at least ask

the lonely whipper snapper

HelloMoto89
12-08-2005, 03:00 AM
News Reports that the split was over the small size of Jamie's wanker

News Flash: Big wankers in the London area are to report to clubs where KK has been reported been giving a recent spit/swallow survey based on the attraction of both the suitor and his wanker.

website reporting:

www.insanenews.com/8-11-05/celebrity/K/KKnightley/bigwankers/~bs (http://www.insanenews.com/8-11-05/celebrity/K/KKnightley/bigwankers/~bs)

michael22
12-08-2005, 05:01 AM
bloody hell once again that is totaly wanked

deviljet88
12-08-2005, 07:08 AM
LMAO! *coughs* Uh... How rude of you as a KK fan.

Digital_Ice
12-08-2005, 04:18 PM
w........ t......... f......... ????

michael22
12-08-2005, 07:57 PM
sorry i ment that that was a weird entry into this forum though it was a good up date

senzafine
14-08-2005, 11:14 PM
Hey guys. My first post here. I just wanted to say it's possible they haven't broken up yet.

Hopefully this is ok to post...if not delete it,because it's another forum. But pictures of her were seen recently with jamie out shopping for food. Here (http://www.fanhostnetworks.com/cgi-bin/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=75;t=000274;p=&r=npwm) is the link.

Pictures were from lime-light.org

Digital_Ice
14-08-2005, 11:29 PM
jamie's PR dude has aactually confirmed it... and anyway... they say they are remaining friends... just because they are out shopping.... doesnt mean they are together

a ring in return
14-08-2005, 11:37 PM
Yea, me and ice where out shopping together the other day, and we're not "together".

Heres the pic:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v322/elshin/picccc.jpg

uscesfalie
15-08-2005, 03:43 AM
well guys, good luck, and may the best man win.

acliff
15-08-2005, 06:42 AM
well guys, good luck, and may the best man win.

Just for your information, unlike less aesthetically prudent forums, we don't allow such big signatures. Please reduce it as according to the forum rules.

apoggy
15-08-2005, 10:23 AM
But Cliff, the guy has the greatest of tastes.....

:D

senzafine
16-08-2005, 05:25 AM
jamie's PR dude has aactually confirmed it... and anyway... they say they are remaining friends... just because they are out shopping.... doesnt mean they are together

it's possible, but don't you think it's a bit awkward breaking up with someone and then going shopping with them? guess it's just me

deviljet88
16-08-2005, 08:00 AM
it's possible, but don't you think it's a bit awkward breaking up with someone and then going shopping with them? guess it's just me
It's just you.

acliff
16-08-2005, 08:49 AM
cynically speaking, this gives both of them a fair amount of mutually beneficial media coverage. Keira gets her picture in the papers, and her ex gets some media coverage also, in addition to details about his film and why it might have had an effect on the breakup etc.
Keira Knightley's ex is more memorable than Jamie.

hasselbrad
16-08-2005, 12:58 PM
That sure is nice of Oasis to write that about the Beatles on the blackboard behind them.

Jacoby
16-08-2005, 03:13 PM
That sure is nice of Oasis to write that about the Beatles on the blackboard behind them.

:icon_lol:

Truth.

Wait, how could they break up if they were in love? Unless the tabloids were lying to the general public.

Ardnax
16-08-2005, 03:19 PM
they are writing about me, duh! :icon_bigg

hasselbrad
16-08-2005, 03:21 PM
they are writing about me, duh! :icon_bigg

Oh shit. Sorry, my bad.

AureaMediocritas
16-08-2005, 09:26 PM
I believe it was time for her to split up with that male model .
Sorry for offending potential narcissistic fashion-loving male members.
You´re all fags anyway. muhhahahhaa

KnightleyNews
18-08-2005, 09:56 PM
Keira talks about the split, and the media frenzy surrounding it:
http://www.keiraweb.com/now240805b.jpg

Paul