PDA

View Full Version : Helloa! I'm new!

chillyfrog15
11-07-2004, 05:43 AM
I wanted to say hi and alert everyone about my joining of the boards. Because bragging about myself is such a priority. :rolleyes: Seriously, though, I've been lurking for about a month and finally decided to register celebrating my seeing King Arthur today. :D

Glare
11-07-2004, 05:49 AM
So you felt the need to waste another database row and create a whole new thread for yourself instead of posting in an old one, I can see you fitting right in. :rolleyes:

chillyfrog15
11-07-2004, 06:31 AM
I didn't know if I should join onto a new thread or what. I decided to go with the trend of starting a new thread. As annoying as that seems and in retrospect on my other boards I would be annoyed, too. Sorry. :o

DefyingGravity
11-07-2004, 06:38 AM
I didn't know if I should join onto a new thread or what. I decided to go with the trend of starting a new thread. As annoying as that seems and in retrospect on my other boards I would be annoyed, too. Sorry. :o

What are you apologizing for?

The Newcomers Forum is a place to introduce yourself, after all. :cool:

Bait
11-07-2004, 06:48 AM
So you felt the need to waste another database row and create a whole new thread for yourself instead of posting in an old one, I can see you fitting right in. :rolleyes:

Can you say DICK? its the newcomers forum dumbass...
You also talk about wasting space what do you think you just did? Maybe you should think :eek: before you post next time

*btw have fun at KKW*

chillyfrog15
11-07-2004, 06:59 AM
Thanks. I was really tense when I read that. I went oh crud, what a bad way to start. Now I feel a bit more welcome. :)

DragonRat
11-07-2004, 07:02 AM
The Newcomers Forum is a place to feel welcome, Archimedes. You want to express your sarcasm and apparent distaste, then do it elsewhere. This forum was designed to help ingratiate the new members to our community, which was harder on the previous forum (simply because it was too difficult for new members to express themselves without the use of a 'hello' or 'greetings'). Mayhaps one can perceive a new thread as a way of extending one's individuality outwards, instead of hiding in the shadows of another's thread, where one can become easily lost.

If you have a problem with the database, you could always talk to the admins or the moderators; they'll be happy to sort out any problems you have with new threads. Otherwise, I suggest you be more cordial next time.

And on that note, welcome chillyfrog15.

Sarah
11-07-2004, 02:48 PM
Hello and welcome to the forums! Enjoy your time here. It's certainly a cool place to be.

keira loves lipgloss
11-07-2004, 05:54 PM
yeah the forums on kkw are the best!

Hazzle
11-07-2004, 06:19 PM
Hello...welcome...and ignore Archimedes...the guy's too stupid to read what the Newcomers forum is FOR...so what value is his view worth?

We're not all that bad...and most of us will welcome you with open arms...