Renegade
08-08-2005, 01:15 AM
Negative A.

...Just kidding.

Digital_Ice
08-08-2005, 01:24 AM
wtf??? who cares!!!

http://www.superiorpics.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Number=643886

there we go... something to fuel you weird thoughts....

Juliamariskamadadh
08-08-2005, 01:31 AM
Just comparing, thank you. There's nothing juicy going on!

Jak
08-08-2005, 06:13 AM
Keira doesn't wear bras. :icon_surp :icon_spam

Leonie
08-08-2005, 07:54 AM
For the love of God, please leave the poor girl alone! You don't seriously want to know her bra size, do you? That's... just plain freaky. Ever heard of the word privacy? I mean, there's not much anyone can do if you are going to be staring at pictures of her chest for hours to find out, but seriously, you *must* have more useful things to do with your valuable time. Leave the stalkerazzi behaviour at the door please.

Juliamariskamadadh
08-08-2005, 09:28 AM
I couldn't guess for the life of me so i never tried, although their are definely some stalker issues in this forum:)

Pearl
08-08-2005, 05:23 PM
She has boobs? lol JK Jk

Juliamariskamadadh
08-08-2005, 05:45 PM
Now my concern is my lips ( I truly am a perfectionist)

a ring in return
08-08-2005, 09:23 PM
Wow, honestly people, get a life and give the girl some privacy. It's one thing to be a fan, but it's just plain disrespectful and retarded to go around posting asinine topics like this. Now on another note, I have huge tits.

Leonie
09-08-2005, 06:37 AM
Thank you! Someone else who thinks going about asking about her breasts is taking adoration a step too far. So don't, k?

deviljet88
09-08-2005, 09:50 AM
Wow, honestly people, get a life and give the girl some privacy. It's one thing to be a fan, but it's just plain disrespectful and retarded to go around posting asinine topics like this. Now on another note, I have huge tits.
Liar, we've all seen pics of you.

Maybe everyone's just being really nice and plans to buy lingerie for her birthday or something Leonie, sheesh.

Leonie
09-08-2005, 10:11 AM
Maybe everyone's just being really nice and plans to buy lingerie for her birthday or something Leonie, sheesh.

Ever heard of gift certificates? :icon_razz

squirrel
11-08-2005, 03:04 PM
who cares? her legs are her best physical feature....in my opinion.

hasselbrad
11-08-2005, 04:01 PM
who cares? her face is her best physical feature....

Fixed for accuracy.

squirrel
11-08-2005, 04:42 PM
Fixed for accuracy.

....in your opinion. i think her face is very, vey beautiful, but you've go to hand it to a girl who is beautiful and has great legs. too many times i've liked a girl's face and been disappointed in her body, her mind, or personality. the saying, "not just another pretty face" is accurate.

hasselbrad
11-08-2005, 05:13 PM
I know. I should have put the little smiley. I'm bad about that.

squirrel
11-08-2005, 05:17 PM
that's ok. the only smilies i like are the ones drinking a pint.

Digital_Ice
11-08-2005, 06:12 PM
i never would have guessed....

lol

oh btw... regarding your avatar.....
4. Avatars must not exceed 80x80px and 20kb. Signatures must not exceed 300x70 and may be posted no more than once per thread. Text in signitures may not exceed 4 lines. NO ANIMATION is allowed in either graphics.

squirrel
11-08-2005, 06:13 PM
whoops. i'm actually fixing that as we speak.

Digital_Ice
11-08-2005, 06:14 PM
np, just trying to keep ya out of trouble...

.....anyways... back on topic now (if keira's bra size constitutes a proper topic?!)

squirrel
11-08-2005, 06:23 PM
thanks. i'm still looking for something that will fit....speaking of size.....

right. how's this, then?

acliff
12-08-2005, 05:31 PM
For the love of God, please leave the poor girl alone! You don't seriously want to know her bra size, do you? That's... just plain freaky. Ever heard of the word privacy? I mean, there's not much anyone can do if you are going to be staring at pictures of her chest for hours to find out, but seriously, you *must* have more useful things to do with your valuable time. Leave the stalkerazzi behaviour at the door please.

While on the topic, can anyone guess at Leonies? :icon_surp :D
A undisclosed prize to the one who guesses correctly!

Ranman
12-08-2005, 05:33 PM
No prize is worth getting beat up by Liam

Leonie
14-08-2005, 10:08 PM
I'm in doubt between two replies. Take your pick:

1: For the love of God, please leave the poor girl alone! You don't seriously want to know her bra size, do you? That's... just plain freaky. Ever heard of the word privacy? I mean, there's not much anyone can do if you are going to be staring at pictures of her chest for hours to find out, but seriously, you *must* have more useful things to do with your valuable time. Leave the stalkerazzi behaviour at the door please.

2: It's still considered a prize eh? I won't take offence then.

acliff
15-08-2005, 06:38 AM
I'm in doubt between two replies. Take your pick:

1: For the love of God, please leave the poor girl alone! You don't seriously want to know her bra size, do you? That's... just plain freaky. Ever heard of the word privacy? I mean, there's not much anyone can do if you are going to be staring at pictures of her chest for hours to find out, but seriously, you *must* have more useful things to do with your valuable time. Leave the stalkerazzi behaviour at the door please.

2: It's still considered a prize eh? I won't take offence then.

Eyes on the prize... :P

Looking at women's breasts is a male pastime shared by many. In history, larger breasts meant that you were more fertile, and therefore more desirable.
Unfortunately for actresses, because they're in the public eye, every part of them gets scrutinised, be it lips, eyes, legs, stomach, bum, cellulite, weight, height, breasts... and on a forum dedicated to her, what do you expect?

And when was the public ever into celebrity privacy? heh
For Leonie's sake, if you want to find out celebrity's bra sizes, there are plenty of websites on the net that have databases of them. I know, because of several bra size guessing games while watching TV drunk.

Leonie
15-08-2005, 07:19 AM
And when was the public ever into celebrity privacy? heh
For Leonie's sake, if you want to find out celebrity's bra sizes, there are plenty of websites on the net that have databases of them. I know, because of several bra size guessing games while watching TV drunk.

... and/or desperate.

(As for the messy editting on my part - I meant to click 'quote', didn't, clicked 'edit' instead and only noticed after I'd messed up the post. It's all back to the original state now, hasn't been tampered with, promise.)

acliff
15-08-2005, 07:51 AM
... and/or desperate.

That may or may not be true.

Liam
15-08-2005, 09:06 AM
I don't care how desperate anyone is, or funny anyone thinks it is, this thread came close to giving me a coronary embolism and as such is now closed.

Any issues can be taken to PM.

kthx.