PDA

View Full Version : Free Palm Treo 600/HP iPAQ h6315

jekkie
03-08-2005, 04:06 PM
Free Palm Treo 600/HP iPAQ h6315

Unfortunately for me, the administrators of this site have an enlightened set of rules which prevents me advertising on the forums. This precludes me give you any sort of link to my advertising sham.

Also, since I have been banned, you wont hear from me ever again.
Thanks,
jekkie

bruman
03-08-2005, 04:54 PM
well, what can i say?
that this is a new banned account

Digital_Ice
03-08-2005, 05:24 PM
ffs... stop it with the advertising spam already...

Liam
03-08-2005, 05:54 PM
I'm going to leave this open, just for a change. If you would like to vent at our automated advertising friends or ask questions about them, do it here.

a ring in return
03-08-2005, 06:18 PM
Yo, I'm moving out of state soon for college, so I was wondering if you could provide me with a free house?

Thanks man.

acliff
03-08-2005, 06:26 PM
Talking of which does anyone want a free Zen micro mp3 player?
All you have to do is sign up using a link I give you and sign up to a very transparent pyramid scheme! How about that?

hasselbrad
03-08-2005, 07:48 PM
Telemarketers suck ass. Now, they don't even have the decency to put another human being on the other end of the line so I can properly vent my profanity infused frustration at them. I get these stupid, prerecorded messages constantly, at work.
"Hi this is Jim with IBC...I hope I'm not interrupting***slam***
Yes...this is a most egregious interruption because your shitty fucking message has been deemed so unworthy, it doesn't even rate the use of a human voice.
Then there are the goddamned fax-marketers who jam up the fax machine every day. Hey, wow...it's another re-fi offer, wasting my fucking toner!
At least I can get back at some of these assholes by faxing back a sheet of black paper.
You fall between these, equally repugnant pieces of whale shit, Jekkie.
In case you were wondering.

Ah...much better. Thanks mods.

Signed,
Quadruple Bypass Candidate

Liam
03-08-2005, 07:55 PM
Brad - try this:

Take one piece of paper and write 'kiss my arse' on it, then grab the ends and tape them together after feeding it through the fax. Press send. It wont stop giving them handy messages until they either unplug it or you get bored. Alternately, use the black paper trick with this method. They will be out of ink in minutes.

I did this at home to a credit card marketing company and they got pissed to the point where they called me and asked me to stop. I was in control and finished up with my details removed from their database.

Sometimes you just have to play their game.

frodo1511
03-08-2005, 08:14 PM
This is weird: KKwavefront is the only forum that I belong to that constantly gets spam like this. We must be very special.

hasselbrad
03-08-2005, 10:33 PM
Brad - try this:

Take one piece of paper and write 'kiss my arse' on it, then grab the ends and tape them together after feeding it through the fax. Press send. It wont stop giving them handy messages until they either unplug it or you get bored. Alternately, use the black paper trick with this method. They will be out of ink in minutes.

I did this at home to a credit card marketing company and they got pissed to the point where they called me and asked me to stop. I was in control and finished up with my details removed from their database.

Sometimes you just have to play their game.

That is fucking brilliant.

Dionysus
04-08-2005, 06:13 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v458/dionysus85/worst_thread_ever.gif

Leonie
04-08-2005, 06:17 AM
^ You think? To be fair, I didn't think much of it after the first post, but it's evolved into something rather amusing.

deviljet88
04-08-2005, 12:56 PM
Betting my jar of cookies there's going to be another ad thread.

Keyser_so_so
05-08-2005, 11:56 AM
Why advertise on a forum? These people should know that us weird types on forums are the most cynical people on the planet. We're like Dr. Cox but regularly not as funny.

Dr. Cox is from an amazing show called Scrubs. Channel 4, Fridays, 8.00pm. See local listings for details. Now that's worthy advertising... Do I want fucking free mp3 players... Fucking hell... mumblemublegroan

deviljet88
05-08-2005, 12:01 PM
You'd expect giggley gullible girls to be swarming all over this place wouldn't you.

Digital_Ice
05-08-2005, 04:23 PM
Why advertise on a forum? These people should know that us weird types on forums are the most cynical people on the planet. We're like Dr. Cox but regularly not as funny.

Dr. Cox is from an amazing show called Scrubs. Channel 4, Fridays, 8.00pm. See local listings for details. Now that's worthy advertising... Do I want fucking free mp3 players... Fucking hell... mumblemublegroan

scrubs rocks... nuff said.