PDA

View Full Version : Keira's birthday....

child of the revolution
17-07-2005, 05:49 PM
I have just search on google and 8 out of the first 10 pages claims that Ms. Keira Knightley's birthday is March 22nd, 1985... So Digital Ice, I don't think you're right in saying that it is March 26th...

And you could also read this, but, of course, it could be fake:

Just wanted to let you all know that I met Keira yesterday (March 22nd) at a shopping center in Montréal (Canada). Pure coincidence: I had read somewhere that morning that Keira’s birthday was March 22nd, so when I crossed her path in the store I smiled at her and said :”Happy Birthday” discreetly. She smiled back and said thank you. I didn’t ask her for her autograph or anything because I did not want to bother her while she was shopping. I don’t know what she’s doing in Montréal, but meeting her put a little excitement in my day!

From www.keira-knightley.org (http://www.keira-knightley.org)

Ardnax
17-07-2005, 05:53 PM
Maybe she didn't want to be rude and say that it wasn't her birthday...

Leonie
17-07-2005, 06:05 PM
If you listen to the POTC cast commentary, you'll hear that the crew thought it was her birthday four days earlier than it actually was, and she didn't want to tell them they were mistaken. It's a common mistake, and her 'two birthdays' are four days apart. If she said they thought it was four days earlier, that means her actual birthday is the 'later' one, thus the 26th. She was probably just being nice to the fan.

With all things Keira the rule of thumb is generally "When in doubt, ask Pau (http://www.keiraweb.com)l", and Paul says it's the 26th, so it's the 26th.

child of the revolution
17-07-2005, 06:29 PM
You got a point there... Perhaps some one should write a letter to her and ask, for every ones sake... I would soon like to know the right one... I assume that no one knows it forsure?

Leonie
17-07-2005, 07:08 PM
That's the thing, Paul is in contact with PFD, her agency. My guess is he's checked with them, we've had this discussion a thousand times before you see :)

Allanon
18-07-2005, 02:37 PM
Maybe she thought that the person in question just said happy birthday to her in order to congratulate her before her birthday four days later, because after all that was probably the last time he/she saw her before the 26th and therefore she said thank you.

child of the revolution
18-07-2005, 05:22 PM
That's the thing, Paul is in contact with PFD, her agency. My guess is he's checked with them, we've had this discussion a thousand times before you see :)

Okay, then it is probably the right day... Great to finally know that... I think it would be a good idea, if she told it on tv, worldwide...

By the way then she is only 6 month and 20 days older than me... :)

endless_youth
22-07-2005, 02:53 AM
Her birthday is the same day as me! Except she's 2 years older and twice as skinny

Leonie
22-07-2005, 07:39 PM
Her birthday is the same day as me! Except she's 2 years older and twice as skinny
Hee, that made me laugh. To be honest, I think she's twice as skinny as most people. It doesn't look like she's starving herself, mind you, she looks nothing like oh.. I don't know... Kate Bosworth, but I suppose some people just have the genetics that go with the skinny package. Ah well, it's breasts or skinniness :icon_bigg