PDA

View Full Version : Jamie F***ing Dornan

JTHM
12-07-2005, 03:11 AM
Although this has little to do with Keira, they are dating so I will use Keira discussion forum as a place to rant.

What the F*** is it with these annoying f***ing models that go into acting, and now even worse is about to be signed with his band. I don't care how long he has been playing for, the fact he is who he is is the only reason he is getting signed and that is absolute bullshit. THere are real artists far more worthy of receiving a contract but instead it is going to a media whore such as Jamie.

And as for Keira, well you wouldn't want to be too superficial would you. Hmm, I am sure Jamie is a wonderful guy- it's just a pity he is being given opportunities he is not worthy off. Ah well, I guess knob-tards stick together.

This really is bs. F you to whoever decided to sign him and F jamie for thinking he somehow has a right to call himself a musician. Oh and F Keira too!

Jacoby
12-07-2005, 03:13 AM
He's got a band now? Hahaha. I've got to hear it.

deviljet88
12-07-2005, 03:44 AM
Maybe he's the guy that sang the Keira song.

meegaan1
12-07-2005, 04:11 AM
He might've gotten what he wanted then....Gotta admire that.

frodo1511
12-07-2005, 04:13 AM
Maybe he's the guy that sang the Keira song.

I remember that from last year. Funny shit.

Oh well, I guess I'll just have to go over to England with some hitmen, and persuade Jamie to reconsider his ways

Dionysus
12-07-2005, 05:02 AM
yeah id love to hear his band
probably teeny pop drivel or nu-rock rubbish

bob
12-07-2005, 05:44 AM
pub band. it's gotta be a pub band. anything else will be severely disappointing.

Liam
12-07-2005, 06:38 AM
Heh. Bitter at all?

KnightleyNews
12-07-2005, 10:43 AM
His band's called Sons Of Jim and they're supposed to be signing to Sony later this year. I don't think I've ever read what part he plays in it - singer, musician... Perhaps he's just arsing about on the side of the stage like Bez in The Happy Mondays :)

I'll reserve judgement till Ive heard them though - you never know, they might actually be getting signed because of their talent, not JD's celebrity connections. The band may have been around long before he went into modelling etc.

I don't think the Keira connection will help to give them a footing anyway. Even if she appeared in their first video, I don't think it would make that much of an impact. She might be big box office but she's still not a huge celebrity draw, at least here in the UK. Certainly not the sort of celeb to make everyone run to their music store to snap up the CD in their millions. I think the band will have to follow the long rocky path that every other band does. It's all down to marketing and 'product placement' - no amount of film star girlfriends would help that. It may even have the opposite effect.

Paul

Keyser_so_so
12-07-2005, 12:45 PM
I think we should just wait to make comment once we actually see his acting skill and hear his musical skill. And more importantly, because Keira's going out with him, does it make it a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuge problem for us? No.

P.S.- anyone have the Keira Song saved, I lost it last year and I want to prove to a friend that it was real! PM me!

Dionysus
12-07-2005, 02:09 PM
Hmm Sons of Jim... shit name
anyway, they already seem to be signed to HelterSkelter but theres no info on em, just that they have em
http://www.helterskelter.co.uk/index.php?page=8&section=3&subsection=0&getArticleId=851

Pearl
06-08-2005, 04:35 PM
Pardon me for being new to this, but what's "The Keira Song"?

Digital_Ice
06-08-2005, 05:21 PM
the keira song?

i think it was a song on the forum, made from a thread called "Lets All Make A Song About Keira"

http://www.kkwavefront.org/forums/showthread.php?t=297

is that the one?

Juliamariskamadadh
06-08-2005, 09:12 PM
I think Jamie is doing it for Keira.

Thesp123
21-03-2006, 07:22 PM
to all i recon u should be a little more open minded, u dont know jamie and u dont know keira, so u cant really judge... he used to go to my school, although we never really chatted noone had a bad word to say about him, he seemed like a decent bloke, i recon it would be hard for anyone to go out with a girl like keira with her career and everything. would be such a hassle. so i recon welldone for keepin it up for 2 years, it obviously wasnt meant to be, so it never worked out,

There's no point judgin anyone, jamie isnt that well known to simply get a record deal for who he is, and as a musician myself his band are pretty dam good in my opinion. i recon instead of judgin other people to enrich ur lives why not try an live it for urself an see what happens...

take it easy
thesp