PDA

View Full Version : Girls - What Don't You Like on Guys?

Pages : [1] 2 3

barrington
03-07-2005, 01:51 PM
K, so I stole this thread from another forum and it generated a mammoth response over there, probably as well as teaching all of us hairy slobs something or two about life.

So here we go - Girls - What Don't You Like on Guys?

Ardnax
03-07-2005, 03:32 PM
Anything and everything. I don't like guys, I hate them... And yes, almost every guy I know are complete idiots and jerks.

Mandy
03-07-2005, 04:13 PM
LoL...Good answer.

That's a difficult question to answer, because it really depends on the guy and what works for him.

I don't like it when guys are cocky. I find it a complete turn-off. I love it when they're confident though. There's a difference.

Leonie
03-07-2005, 04:25 PM
I was going to post that before, but then I noticed I wasn't logged in, and forgot about it.

Overdone confidence and cockiness is a definite turn off. Same goes for having no opinion of your own, following the crowd and putting other people down just to feel good about yourself.

Jakson
03-07-2005, 06:19 PM
Ardnax your that wanker off kk palace its jackson and im back

Ardnax
03-07-2005, 07:57 PM
Ardnax your that wanker off kk palace its jackson and im back
Hi Jackson, it's nice to see you too... not.

marine
03-07-2005, 10:03 PM
the fact that they can't understand that they're not ALWAYS right and the one who need to lecture you everytimeyou do something. erk

barrington
03-07-2005, 10:12 PM
Ouch, we're getting slated here!

acliff
03-07-2005, 11:00 PM
Ono, our gender is getting burned.
To be fair though, if it gets too bad we can always make a 'what men don't like about girls' thread and make them all cry.

Mandy
04-07-2005, 04:44 AM
the fact that they can't understand that they're not ALWAYS right and the one who need to lecture you everytimeyou do something. erk

That can easily be said about girls as well. Personally, I know I like being right and do everything I can to prove my point.

Neras
04-07-2005, 11:56 AM
Everyone likes being right, but there's a difference between liking it and proclaiming it. :p

Still, everything that the girls have said about guys could be turned around - these features aren't exclusive to guys, you women are just as guilty sometimes.

endless_youth
04-07-2005, 11:52 PM
My dad does this and I hate it: Everything has to be on their schedule and it has to be done in secret so that no one gets "disappointed". And they break promises like it's a bad habit. Guess what, DAD?!? It's better to keep promises than it is to keep secrets!

end rant

Ranman
05-07-2005, 11:53 AM
I hate MSN, I don't know what asl is and I would never ask for naughty pics.

Now how about a date?

Digital_Ice
05-07-2005, 12:23 PM
asl = age/sex/location (how old are you/are you male of female/where do you live incase you are reeeeealy stupid :P)

Ranman
05-07-2005, 12:32 PM
Sushhhh

barrington
05-07-2005, 12:35 PM
I remember those fervent A/S/L sessions when I was a little nipper, the very thought of hearing that phrase disgusts me. Thank god you can't get assaulted by randoms on MSN. For me, the ritual now follows:

KeWlChIcK14Lolz: Hi ASL?
barrington: wtf?
*block, delete, ignore*

Digital_Ice
05-07-2005, 02:01 PM
first time anyone said asl to me... i thought they were calling me an arsehole..... (maybe they were) i hate "netspeek" and "1337sp33k" and all that crap... use proper english for god sake.....

anyway... enough of my off topic-ness

squirrel
05-07-2005, 08:38 PM
right. how about when guys use self-deprecating humor? i do this frequently and one of my friends says i'm fishing for compliments, but honestly i'm not. not from her anyway. i just don't want to appear cocky, so i guess i go overboard in the opposite direction.

acliff
05-07-2005, 10:42 PM
right. how about when guys use self-deprecating humor? i do this frequently and one of my friends says i'm fishing for compliments, but honestly i'm not. not from her anyway. i just don't want to appear cocky, so i guess i go overboard in the opposite direction.

Thats because your friends pity you.
Self deprecating humour used well requires no accusations of fishing.

squirrel
06-07-2005, 12:53 PM
sometimes i think that's true. other times they think i'm just trying to get some kind of reaction, and they won't give me the satisfaction. the bastards.

Kelsey
06-07-2005, 05:04 PM
I get really fed up when guys start fishing for compliments. If I thought you were a failure in life and all that shit, I wouldn't be with you. That goes right along with constantly putting himself down and a severe lack of confidence.

I also hate when guys can't decide what it is they like, or how it is they feel about a certain topic. They'll agree with me on something when they're talking to me, then that same topic comes up with someone else and they'll agree with whoever it is they are trying to impress now. Decide how you feel, be confident, and stick with it.

And guys who have no direction in life, or desire to succeed.

So basically, I don't like weakness.

squirrel
06-07-2005, 08:04 PM
whoa. didn't mean all that. no. sorry. sensitive subject, apparently.

gracie
08-07-2005, 03:59 AM
physically, womens pants, suits too large, illfitting clothing, hair past the mid neck region, man breasts- i dont mind a little softness in the torso, but hell no to man tits. ew. a lot of body hair as well as bad eyebrows or unkempt facial hair.
internally, shyness. i dont mind cockiness its actually something that draws me against my will, but shyness its irratating. smarmy humour. verbally abusive men, physically abusive men for that matter, pretentious behavior- even if a guy is intelligent, talented or attractive i just hate that. thus there is a fine line between pretentiousity and cockiness for me. its tricky. thats all for now

marine
09-07-2005, 01:53 AM
today while I was waiting for the bus I saw this couple walking. A quite curvy girl passed by and the guy totally turned his head to check her out and to stare.

it's totally normal to look but come on be more discreet that won't kill you and judging by the girlfriend's face it will save you plenty of problems.

Pygmalion
19-07-2005, 10:31 AM
I get pissed off with guys in general. They're so damn persistent! I mean how much bigger does the hint have to be than "I'M A FREAKING LESBIAN!!"

Jacoby
19-07-2005, 02:30 PM
I get pissed off with guys in general. They're so damn persistent! I mean how much bigger does the hint have to be than "I'M A FREAKING LESBIAN!!"

You have to make out with another girl in front of them... And videotape it. And post it here.

Just kidding. Men think they're powerful enough to change a lesbian's sexual preference.

Scott
20-07-2005, 06:49 AM

Yeah, but do you still want to go out this weekend?

DefyingGravity
25-09-2005, 10:06 PM
Money.

No, really. A lot of money is a turnoff.

And I don't want him to automatically assume that I'm a feminist, or that I want to be treated like an "equal." That irritates the hell out of me.

Neras
25-09-2005, 11:23 PM
Money.

No, really. A lot of money is a turnoff.

That's nice for the students to know. :p

Kamikaze-Haze
15-10-2005, 08:14 AM
Anything and everything. I don't like guys, I hate them... And yes, almost every guy I know are complete idiots and jerks.

Yeah.. we're really.. really dumb...

We're ALL idiots.. and jerks... I swear.
We should Conform to your likings right?

Sexism is like racism.. it's a disease...

Hazzle
15-10-2005, 09:59 AM
Yeah.. we're really.. really dumb...

We're ALL idiots.. and jerks... I swear.
We should Conform to your likings right?

Sexism is like racism.. it's a disease...

Yes, but the thing is, we ARE all idiots and jerks.

Jasmine
15-10-2005, 09:51 PM

Ahh I feel you on that one. On MySpace, I think I make it pretty clear that I'm gay, but guys still message me and try to pick up on me. I have guys send me messages saying "omg i wish you were straight or bi" an im like "i dont" and then recently this guy is like "so, since you're a lesbian does that mean that if you liked a guy as a friend, you'd have at threesome with him and another girl?" Okay. Is it just me, or is that a really stupid question?

Foeni
15-10-2005, 10:03 PM
Come on. A guy can hope.

Ranman
15-10-2005, 10:58 PM
Ahh I feel you on that one. On MySpace, I think I make it pretty clear that I'm gay, but guys still message me and try to pick up on me. I have guys send me messages saying "omg i wish you were straight or bi" an im like "i dont" and then recently this guy is like "so, since you're a lesbian does that mean that if you liked a guy as a friend, you'd have at threesome with him and another girl?" Okay. Is it just me, or is that a really stupid question?

Its just you :kidding:

~Keira~
18-12-2005, 04:31 AM
Being over confident.
________
GLASS WEED PIPE (http://glasspipes.net/)

Pygmalion
19-12-2005, 02:03 AM

I get those too! Just the other night at the pub this really ugly guy asked me to dance so I said "sorry, I'm a lesbian" to which he replied "Hey thats alright! I'm one too!" "YOU HAVE A BEARD" you horse in a man costume! (And not in the right place for a lesbian either).
These days I use the old "Get a gay friend to pretend to be my boyfriend" because it gets a better respone-ie: none of the "Will you get with that girl over there so i can have a wank?" Crap.

billie
26-12-2005, 03:21 PM
what i dont like about guys is their being EGOISTIC.. (by the way im a lady)

insensitive.. immature and pretentious

Manticora
11-02-2006, 02:40 PM
I don't like guys because basically every one that I've come across is a stupid, shallow pig.

I do know like, THE perfect man, but he's married. :(

Ranman
11-02-2006, 02:51 PM
I don't like guys because basically every one that I've come across is a stupid, shallow pig.
. :(

And whats wrong with that?

acliff
11-02-2006, 11:58 PM

I do know like, THE perfect man, but he's married. :(

Well, I'm not stupid... oink

gracie
23-02-2006, 11:47 PM
I think men and women all share the same problems. Lately, I've been feeling more and more that there is actually very little diffrence between men and women in relation to the way we treat people. People treat others like shit because we're all essentially unhappy and don't know how to make ourselves happy. Ultimately we blame those around us instead of ourselves and make our friends, partners and lovers feel like shit. Which will really never work out in the end. If we could all just sit down and really think about what would make us happy, genuinely happy and then either accept that we will never have it or change our lives to acheive happiness- a lot of problems in relationships (friendships or otherwise) would be fixed.
As for men generally, I enjoy them physically. I dont like overweight men or thin penises. But thats just physical. I dont like people who are self-important, assholes, selfish or hypocritical. Probably I destest these characteristics in others because I'm aware that i have those same tendencies.

CollisionStar
24-02-2006, 04:18 AM
I'm not the person to know what I do and don't like. I'm more 'lost' than Matthew Fox in Hawaii....>.>

Anyway, all I really know is I don't like the fact that guys tend to not want to be experimental. Not in the sexual sense, but with their clothing or general appearance.

The biggest advice I give to my guy buds is "Act Gay". I know it doesn't apply to all girls, but I know far too many who would love that.

14Lauren14
23-06-2006, 04:23 PM
yeah i usually dont have a problem with guys because i never take our relationship as seriously as he does. i usually pick a guy less attractive then me, because it seems like he cares more about me, and he'll do stuff i tell him to do. i actually got my ex to wear tighter pants (but hey he did wear baggy ones) and wax his eyebrows ( i hate hairy eyebrows) and i think i made him look hotter. also the advantage of picking a less hot guy (i dont mean ugly, just less than you) is they dont say sexist stuff or comments against chicks because im a feminist and i hate stuff like that. the point is ladies, youll have a better time.

14Lauren14
23-06-2006, 04:29 PM
also i want to say, i hate guys with:
-baggy pants (not tight, just more fitted)
-hairy eyebrows
-those stupid goatees
-fauxhawks (hey i love punk, just that look says poser)
-earrings
-bodyodor
-sweat (i sweat cuz i run x-country, so one of us has to smell good)
-overdoing the cologne
-sexist attitudes
-REALLY clingy attitudes
-big biceps or pecks, althought i love strongs abs and legs

calereneau
23-06-2006, 04:46 PM
I'm okay with

"Hey, you have some quirks we should work on"

but not

"I'm going to make a sweeping generality about your character based on your looks and then force you to do everything that I command you to do to enhance your personal appearance so that you look like the type of guy that I wouldn't date because guys who look like you only care about themselves!"

"I Usually pick a guy less attractive."

As if we're all just standing around waiting for you to turn us into Ken dolls.

(btw. welcome to the forums!!....ignore mean people.)
</vent>

I'm curious though, aside from physical stuff, is there anything besides high/low confidence that has an adverse effect on the ladies? You know, humor, courteous, etc. What's the verdict on those things, all?

iximisspiggyixi
23-06-2006, 04:49 PM
I'm currently sort of in a mood where I hate everything about guys in general.

But. Usually, I hate stupid guys, I hate overly romantic guys, and I hate guys who are like, big macho partiers.

And I hate when you try and make something really clear to a guy, and he just refuses to get it. Open your eyes, you stupid fuckers.

Jacoby
23-06-2006, 04:50 PM
Yeah, you say you're a feminist, but it sounds more fascist to me.

calereneau
23-06-2006, 04:51 PM

Daym!

JACOBY: 1 NEW GIRL: 0

iximisspiggyixi
23-06-2006, 04:52 PM
yeah i usually dont have a problem with guys because i never take our relationship as seriously as he does. i usually pick a guy less attractive then me, because it seems like he cares more about me, and he'll do stuff i tell him to do. i actually got my ex to wear tighter pants (but hey he did wear baggy ones) and wax his eyebrows ( i hate hairy eyebrows) and i think i made him look hotter. also the advantage of picking a less hot guy (i dont mean ugly, just less than you) is they dont say sexist stuff or comments against chicks because im a feminist and i hate stuff like that. the point is ladies, youll have a better time.

Christ. I mean, I'm a little picky, I'd say, but you're just like...obnoxious.

ryan
23-06-2006, 05:09 PM
I'm currently sort of in a mood where I hate everything about guys in general.

But. Usually, I hate stupid guys, I hate overly romantic guys, and I hate guys who are like, big macho partiers.

And I hate when you try and make something really clear to a guy, and he just refuses to get it. Open your eyes, you stupid fuckers.

you'll hate overly romantic guys til you date one that never even opens a door for you, then you'll bitch about having no romance

teeter totter!

iximisspiggyixi
23-06-2006, 05:18 PM
you'll hate overly romantic guys til you date one that never even opens a door for you, then you'll bitch about having no romance

teeter totter!

I knew you'd comment on whatever I said.

And no, I can open my own doors, thanks. :)

Hazzle
23-06-2006, 06:34 PM

Heh. Nice one. Glad to see you've taken to welcoming the newbies in proper style too. Unlike the rest of these chummy cunts.

Cal wtf is that about working on quirks? The bitch either better accept I am what I am, or fuck off and find someone else. Quirks are often what you love most about someone. The only thing I'd accept working on is my temper, fighting and arguing and stuff, because that actually damages the relationship. But if she doesn't like certain personality quirks? She can fuck right off. Plenty more fish and all that.

Lauren, you date guys less attractive than you? But I thought Joseph Merrick was dead?!

Oh wait, I found someone who'd be perfect for you.

http://www.randomimage.us/files/4249b35c6b874.jpg

Lots of flaws to work on :) He's not less attractive than you but he might let you change stuff about him. You've got a chance, although it is slim, I'll grant you.

iximisspiggyixi
23-06-2006, 07:57 PM
Heh. Nice one. Glad to see you've taken to welcoming the newbies in proper style too. Unlike the rest of these chummy cunts.

Cal wtf is that about working on quirks? The bitch either better accept I am what I am, or fuck off and find someone else. Quirks are often what you love most about someone. The only thing I'd accept working on is my temper, fighting and arguing and stuff, because that actually damages the relationship. But if she doesn't like certain personality quirks? She can fuck right off. Plenty more fish and all that.

Lauren, you date guys less attractive than you? But I thought Joseph Merrick was dead?!

Oh wait, I found someone who'd be perfect for you.

http://www.randomimage.us/files/4249b35c6b874.jpg

Lots of flaws to work on http://www.kkwavefront.org/forums/images/smilies/smile.gif He's not less attractive than you but he might let you change stuff about him. You've got a chance, although it is slim, I'll grant you.

Haha.

calereneau
23-06-2006, 08:09 PM
Cal wtf is that about working on quirks?

I said that that is understandable....don't get me wrong, I'm all for liking a person for who they are, but hating a person as who they are and changing them into who you want them to be is another thing.

Don't hate me Hazzle. I am not the enemy. THEY are!

And my name is Cale you cauk.

ryan
23-06-2006, 09:01 PM
I knew you'd comment on whatever I said.

And no, I can open my own doors, thanks. :)

i didn't mean the door comment literally...
the second you feel unwanted or unapreciated, you'll want that "romantic" guy. also, keep in mind the difference between romantic and clingy.

and if you say "no, that's not true...i dont want him to do things for me", you're lying to yourself :P

iximisspiggyixi
23-06-2006, 09:17 PM
i didn't mean the door comment literally...
the second you feel unwanted or unapreciated, you'll want that "romantic" guy. also, keep in mind the difference between romantic and clingy.

and if you say "no, that's not true...i dont want him to do things for me", you're lying to yourself :P

Lol. Yeah, I know there's a difference between romantic and clingy. I just want a balance of some sort. A guy who's appreciating but not smothering. But when I said "overly romantic", I didn't mean like...non-chivalrous. I just can't stand guys who are disgustingly cheesy and stuff.

ryan
23-06-2006, 09:26 PM
Lol. Yeah, I know there's a difference between romantic and clingy. I just want a balance of some sort. A guy who's appreciating but not smothering. But when I said "overly romantic", I didn't mean like...non-chivalrous. I just can't stand guys who are disgustingly cheesy and stuff.

cheese isn't romance...you don't like cheesy guys...you like romance. :P

iximisspiggyixi
23-06-2006, 09:30 PM
cheese isn't romance...you don't like cheesy guys...you like romance. :P

Ryyyyan. Must you argue with everything I say?

ryan
23-06-2006, 10:56 PM
Ryyyyan. Must you argue with everything I say?

only when you're wrong...

:D

Hazzle
23-06-2006, 11:51 PM
only when you're wrong...

:D

He's kinda got you by the gonads there. Figuratively speaking, of course.

Cheese and romance are two very different things. And like Ryan said, clingy and appreciative are different too. Wanting to spend time apart, with friends or even alone, is a positive thing, and both people should be encouraged to do it. Anything less is clingy. However being romantic (be it small gestures like little notes or big ones like horse carriage rides) is a good thing.

It shows that you appreciate the other person. As long as it's not overdone. It only becomes cheese when you lack originality and spontaneity, or do it ALL the time. Like romance would be doing something nice for Valentine's Day, like a nice meal. Cheese would be buying a tacky card, roses, singing heart cushions, chocolates, teddy bears...you get the idea.

Ryan, would you disagree that women like a guy to be a LITTLE bit of a bastard? I don't understand why, but there's definitely something to the idea that if a guy's TOO nice and TOO sweet it can just get sickening, much as if a girl's too nice and lacks ANY strength of character, I find them puketastic. Plus it always makes me suspicious.

Cale - I don't hate you man. Just be a bit stronger about standing your ground. No woman is changing me. Back off bitch.

ryan
24-06-2006, 12:49 AM
He's kinda got you by the gonads there. Figuratively speaking, of course.

Cheese and romance are two very different things. And like Ryan said, clingy and appreciative are different too. Wanting to spend time apart, with friends or even alone, is a positive thing, and both people should be encouraged to do it. Anything less is clingy. However being romantic (be it small gestures like little notes or big ones like horse carriage rides) is a good thing.

It shows that you appreciate the other person. As long as it's not overdone. It only becomes cheese when you lack originality and spontaneity, or do it ALL the time. Like romance would be doing something nice for Valentine's Day, like a nice meal. Cheese would be buying a tacky card, roses, singing heart cushions, chocolates, teddy bears...you get the idea.

Ryan, would you disagree that women like a guy to be a LITTLE bit of a bastard? I don't understand why, but there's definitely something to the idea that if a guy's TOO nice and TOO sweet it can just get sickening, much as if a girl's too nice and lacks ANY strength of character, I find them puketastic. Plus it always makes me suspicious.

Cale - I don't hate you man. Just be a bit stronger about standing your ground. No woman is changing me. Back off bitch.

in my experience, women like the guy to be a little out of their control (occasionally), yet still know they can control him when necessary...
unfortunately, it is, in most cases, one extreme or the other where the guy is either a total pussy (the girl walks all over him) or a total dick (who doesn't give a shit).

girls are idiots and naturally LOVE dating the total dicks, get heart broken because they're too dumb to realize their boyfriend is an ass, and then bitch about wanting the "good guy", yet never realize it when one is right in front of them.

Hazzle
24-06-2006, 01:06 AM
in my experience, women like the guy to be a little out of their control (occasionally), yet still know they can control him when necessary...
unfortunately, it is, in most cases, one extreme or the other where the guy is either a total pussy (the girl walks all over him) or a total dick (who doesn't give a shit).

girls are idiots and naturally LOVE dating the total dicks, get heart broken because they're too dumb to realize their boyfriend is an ass, and then bitch about wanting the "good guy", yet never realize it when one is right in front of them.

Yeah, that's pretty much my experience too. The ideal scenario is where he's not a total pussy, but not a completely selfish dick. As you point out, girls naturally date the total dicks and bitch about it. I suppose it's because the dick quality is initially attractive because they're hoping they can rein it in, but when they can't, that's when it all goes tits up. Women like changing men, this is why they never go for a "good guy" but for a cunt with "good guy" potential. Usually he turns out to just be a cunt, hence the heartbreak.

Perhaps women should look for the good guy and then try and build the cuntishness within him? That may work better :p

ryan
24-06-2006, 01:07 AM
girls are just dumb

/thread

Hazzle
24-06-2006, 01:18 AM
girls are just dumb

/thread

Heh. Truth.

iximisspiggyixi
24-06-2006, 02:01 PM
girls are just dumb

/thread

You just say that cause you're single and not getting laid right now.

But anyways, I agree...girls always go for the assholes. And what's worse is that they usually know they're assholes but they can't get away.

I just want like, to find a really balanced guy. Funny but not obnoxious. Confident but not arrogant. Smart but not nerdy.

Good luck to me!

ryan
24-06-2006, 04:34 PM
You just say that cause you're single and not getting laid right now.

But anyways, I agree...girls always go for the assholes. And what's worse is that they usually know they're assholes but they can't get away.

I just want like, to find a really balanced guy. Funny but not obnoxious. Confident but not arrogant. Smart but not nerdy.

Good luck to me!

No, I thought that when in relationships too. I could easily "get laid"...there are plenty of such females at frat/soror parties on campus...just not my thing.

I was nerdy and you liked me
HA

iximisspiggyixi
24-06-2006, 08:43 PM
No, I thought that when in relationships too. I could easily "get laid"...there are plenty of such females at frat/soror parties on campus...just not my thing.

I was nerdy and you liked me
HA

Good one *thumbs up*. You win.

Btw, I'm adding to my earlier answer - I don't like guys to be anything like Ryan.

ryan
24-06-2006, 08:47 PM
Good one *thumbs up*. You win.

Btw, I'm adding to my earlier answer - I don't like guys to be anything like Ryan.

someone's in a foul mood!
and your answer is obviously twisted by the fact that you're upset with me because i don't agree with you on something.

iximisspiggyixi
25-06-2006, 12:35 AM
someone's in a foul mood!
and your answer is obviously twisted by the fact that you're upset with me because i don't agree with you on something.

Lol, no, I'm not upset. And I was just kidding before, anyways. You're not a bad guy.

Hazzle
25-06-2006, 12:43 AM
You're not a bad guy.

She's GOT to be drunk...women'll fuck anything when drunk. How else do you think I get laid?

Ryan, be afraid, be very afraid.

iximisspiggyixi
25-06-2006, 12:47 AM
She's GOT to be drunk...women'll fuck anything when drunk. How else do you think I get laid?

Ryan, be afraid, be very afraid.

Not drunk. Yet.

ryan
25-06-2006, 01:45 AM
Lol, no, I'm not upset. And I was just kidding before, anyways. You're not a bad guy.

I'm fucking incredible.
:cool:

iximisspiggyixi
25-06-2006, 02:15 AM
I'm fucking incredible.
:cool:

Oh totally. God Ryan, please have me. I'm dying without you in my life.

Mandy
25-06-2006, 03:00 AM
^^^zzzzzzzzZZZZZzzzz....

I really hate it when guys have really hairy faces but hardly any on their bodies.

calereneau
25-06-2006, 03:53 AM
Or when they're hairy all over their body with a baby face.....

Actually....the babyface probably doesn't apply here. I'm sure immense proportions of body hair is just disgusting...

*Goes to shave backhair*

Juliamariskamadadh
26-06-2006, 10:48 AM
Spoiled, egotistical, selfish jerks..tired of getting my heart broken..

Mandy
26-06-2006, 01:00 PM
Awww don't be so tough on Ran. It's just that he's engaged.

Juliamariskamadadh
26-06-2006, 01:05 PM
Um think he broke up with her a few weeks back..i wasn't talking about Ran. All the best Ran!
Note to Mandy:Ferme ta grande gueuille!!

Hazzle
26-06-2006, 01:17 PM
Spoiled, egotistical, selfish jerks..tired of getting my heart broken..

Try being less of a doormat. Might help. Spoilt egotistical selfish fucks only take advantage of people who allow themselves to be taken advantage of. It's not their fault, it's yours.

Juliamariskamadadh
26-06-2006, 01:20 PM
Fortunatly, ive had some nice guys in my life. So i know what to look for.

Katielondon
26-06-2006, 04:59 PM
i dislike really arrogent men, i find them so annoying, also i hate it when guys constantly ask me about my love life just because i like girls they seem to think i want to be open with them-although many guys are perfectly normal and cool to have as friends.

Hazzle
26-06-2006, 06:45 PM
So Katie...tell us about your love life...

Sundance
26-06-2006, 09:05 PM
But before you tell us, you've just got to know -- I am the greatest thing since sliced bread. I'm so sexy, I sizzle. No man on earth has a phallus like mine. You don't have enough to time to spend all the money that I make. I own two mansions and an island in the South Pacific. Everybody loves me. Men wish they could be like me. Women want to get with me... I'm the humblest man you'll ever meet.

Juliamariskamadadh
26-06-2006, 09:30 PM
Do you find a lot of guys want to get with you?

Mandy
26-06-2006, 10:01 PM
If so, give the poor girl some tips.

Hazzle
26-06-2006, 10:15 PM

Yeah, Sundance's Milkshake brings all the boys to the yard...

Juliamariskamadadh
26-06-2006, 10:16 PM
Ok Mandy, I was harsh. i'm sorry.

Sundance
27-06-2006, 03:38 AM

They do. But I send them to Swords. He doesn't like me, but he loves them.

Hazzle
27-06-2006, 01:01 PM
Loves them longtime.

runangl
27-06-2006, 06:42 PM
is it horrible to say that if a guy is totally overweight i'll just walk away?

as friends, yes. but i want some nice abs and arms to hold onto when i'm getting screwed thanks.

blahblahbubbles
27-06-2006, 09:22 PM
Well, maybe.... :icon_conf no .. me thinks it's ok
just don't be totally rude...:err:

calereneau
27-06-2006, 10:14 PM

as friends, yes. but i want some nice abs and arms to hold onto when i'm getting screwed thanks.

I say you're a terrible human being!!

Nah.....fat is for other fat people.

Hazzle
28-06-2006, 12:03 AM
What Cale said. Leave fatties for other fatties.

Otherwise who are they going to date?

Katielondon
28-06-2006, 07:56 PM
So Katie...tell us about your love life...

my love life is fine thank you:)

acliff
28-06-2006, 08:11 PM

You're welcome to my crib :)

runangl
28-06-2006, 09:05 PM
You're welcome to my crib :)
Well if I were in England that might actually be possible, but sadly I am not. Maybe I'll find my way out there for an omgwtfkkwbbq sometime.

Back on topic... something else that really bothers me on guys is nasty teeth. Crooked and yellow is a no go. I'd rather not be making out with a guy that has flavor flav's "grill." But I suppose that's because my dad is a dentist.

Mandy
28-06-2006, 09:07 PM
Back on topic... something else that really bothers me on guys is nasty teeth. Crooked and yellow is a no go. But I suppose that's because my dad is a dentist.

Amen. I think straight, white teeth are super-sexy. Not overbleached or anything, cause that's just weird. But yeah.

I'm so into tall guys right now.

runangl
28-06-2006, 09:13 PM
I'm so into tall guys right now.
I can deal with a guy that's "short" seeing that i'm only 5'4"

But anything shorter than 5'6" or so is my limit. I want to be able wear heals and not look like a towering amazon over a guy.

A guy that has nice lips is a huge turn on. Not overly huge, but enough there to actually do some damage, ya know? :icon_eek:

Mandy
28-06-2006, 09:15 PM
^^^ yeahhh!

I actually really hate guys with thin lips. It's like kissing nothing-ness.

acliff
29-06-2006, 08:26 AM
Those of us blessed with the above think that women with thin lips are worse. For some reason it conjures up images feminist librarians with lipliner up to their noses.

... I get the feeling the above makes me sound crazy