PDA

View Full Version : Girls - What Don't You Like on Guys?

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Hazzle
29-06-2006, 09:18 AM
my love life is fine thank you:)

No details? Man it's no fun if lesbians don't give you details!

I think Cliff's spot on about thin lips. Not good on a girl. Full pouty lips are sexy, but longer rather than narrow.

By the way, you guys do all know that fuller lips indicate greater sexual experience and usually prowess, right? Particularly oral sex, obviously. If you think about it, it makes sense. Suck on your own bottom lip and you'll see it swells up.

Here's an interesting article on lips and sexual attraction:

LINK (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/2817795.stm)

becka
08-07-2006, 08:21 PM
beer gut
bald patch
lack of charm

Ranman
08-07-2006, 08:55 PM
you described hazzle and hasselbrad

Hazzle
09-07-2006, 12:58 AM
you described hazzle and hasselbrad

Heh. Fuck off. I have a flat stomach actually. And plenty of hair.

Lack of charm, however, is spot on. And Brad's bald and fat.

acliff
09-07-2006, 11:41 AM
Heh. Fuck off. I have a flat stomach actually. And plenty of hair.

Lack of charm, however, is spot on. And Brad's bald and fat.

Lots of hair. On his ass and his back.
Imagine if you will a midget bear, with a waxed front of body.

Spider
09-07-2006, 01:14 PM

I actually like hair, but yeah, anything like Austin Powers is a no no.

I hate boys who are too full of themselves, oh and boys who ignore me, no doubt for good reason, but I like attention!

acliff
09-07-2006, 07:34 PM
I actually like hair, but yeah, anything like Austin Powers is a no no.

I hate boys who are too full of themselves, oh and boys who ignore me, no doubt for good reason, but I like attention!

What about guys who are acceptably full of themselves?

Spider
09-07-2006, 08:44 PM

I have no problem with a boy who's confident, as my last boyfriend was confident and I thought that was wonderful, actually it's fabulous when a boys comfortable with himself.

I just hate it when boys are really cocky and think they're Gods gift to women.

acliff
09-07-2006, 08:57 PM
Hmm, I'm not a gift... maybe one of those musical cards that is hilarious for a while, before getting taped silent once it gets annoying.

Violet
09-07-2006, 09:46 PM
Hmm, I'm not a gift... maybe one of those musical cards that is hilarious for a while, before getting taped silent once it gets annoying.

Ha ha, nicely put!

acliff
10-07-2006, 12:18 AM
Not to say that anything like the above has happened to me before... :)

Hazzle
10-07-2006, 02:47 PM

I'm not even going to ask how you know that :p. Just stop spying on me!

Wouldn't include you then, you cocky bastard ;)

acliff
11-07-2006, 11:52 AM
Wouldn't include you then, you cocky bastard ;)

I'm just working out what level of cockiness is appropriate. I am capable of such range, from chronic introvert paralysed by self doubt, to the heights of Christiano Ronaldo.

runangl
11-07-2006, 05:18 PM
I'm just working out what level of cockiness is appropriate. I am capable of such range, from chronic introvert paralysed by self doubt, to the heights of Christiano Ronaldo.
don't go anywhere near ronaldo. he's the most annoying cunt ever. sure he's beautiful, but i doubt i could spend more than a minute with him.

unless he didn't talk.

acliff
11-07-2006, 06:29 PM
don't go anywhere near ronaldo. he's the most annoying cunt ever. sure he's beautiful, but i doubt i could spend more than a minute with him.

unless he didn't talk.

But that arrogant smirk would turn you off within 2 minutes.

runangl
11-07-2006, 07:17 PM
if he was behind me... i wouldn't have to see him at all. :icon_jaw: :icon_lol:

acliff
11-07-2006, 07:36 PM

If you're going down those lines, you could swap Ronaldo for anyone... even Haz (god forbid the thought).

Everyone, Cara is open for business!

Jacoby
11-07-2006, 09:21 PM
What would he be doing behind you? Tying your shoelaces together?

THAT SNEAKY BASTARD!

acliff
11-07-2006, 09:27 PM
What would he be doing behind you? Tying your shoelaces together?

THAT SNEAKY BASTARD!

There would be some dribbling, some diving. And then some scoring.

Jacoby
11-07-2006, 10:11 PM
:icon_lol: Brilliant.

Hazzle
11-07-2006, 11:41 PM

Heh. Cliched but still good.

Although you should all know by now that Ronaldo loves Seaman.

acliff
11-07-2006, 11:49 PM
I'm sure theres a joke about shooting his balls in there somewhere...

Hazzle
12-07-2006, 12:07 AM
Zidane prefers butts. He's also rather fond of giving head too.

runangl
12-07-2006, 04:24 AM
when you're as amazingly gorgeous as ronaldo... you can do the same.

but not many reach his level of hotness haha

Hazzle
12-07-2006, 07:59 AM
The man wears makeup! He looks like a tranny!

The most insulting thing I ever heard was when Sarah said I looked like him.

Must not be very many perma-tanned people in Grimsby...

TheNewKeira
12-07-2006, 04:44 PM
The man wears makeup! He looks like a tranny!

The most insulting thing I ever heard was when Sarah said I looked like him.

Must not be very many perma-tanned people in Grimsby...

woooow, how I would LOVE to meet you, if is so that you look like Ronaldo!;) umm, which one of the two Ronaldo's are we talking about?

runangl
12-07-2006, 05:16 PM
i was talking about cristiano ronaldo.

haz was probably talking about Ronaldo Luis Nazario de Lima the chubby real madrid player. HA

TheNewKeira
12-07-2006, 05:28 PM
i was talking about cristiano ronaldo.

haz was probably talking about Ronaldo Luis Nazario de Lima the chubby real madrid player. HA

haha, well...:P I love cristianio ronaldo, he's HOT!

but the other ronaldo.. he's not chubby, is he? I mean, i think that's a strange thing to say, concidering that he is a professional footballplayer...

Hazzle
12-07-2006, 06:59 PM
Actually I look like this Ronaldo:

http://www.celebrity9.com/img/ronaldinho/ronaldinho.jpg

(Yes, his name is Ronaldo. Just like the Real Madrid chubby Ronaldo was called Ronaldinho when there was another Ronaldo in the Brazil side. Gets complicated).

Heh. Actually it was Cristiano Ronaldo. But I don't look like him. Sarah was on crack.

keira89
12-07-2006, 07:36 PM
I don't like guys who spit and swear in front of me! it so turns me off!
and guys who like to show off as well!

acliff
12-07-2006, 08:31 PM
I don't like guys who spit and swear in front of me! it so turns me off!
and guys who like to show off as well!

What about my FUCKING amazing party trick of spitting and hitting 3 targets at once?

Mandy
12-07-2006, 08:38 PM
Actually I look like this Ronaldo:

http://www.celebrity9.com/img/ronaldinho/ronaldinho.jpg

Yes, minus the hair and height.

acliff
12-07-2006, 08:57 PM

Why stop there? Theres his lack of any perceiveable talent and charisma to mention as well.

TheNewKeira
12-07-2006, 09:34 PM
Heh. Actually it was Cristiano Ronaldo. But I don't look like him. Sarah was on crack.

woaha, post a picture of you!!!

Hazzle
12-07-2006, 10:07 PM

Minus that greasy horrible hair? Hell yes. My hair's grown out nicely and doesn't look like a dog's fur like the goofy lookalike's.

And Cliff I said look ;) It was a self-effacing remark :p.

Especially as Ronaldinho's talent is incredibly overrated and he has a massive lack of charisma.

TNK - I don't ACTUALLY look like Cristiano Ronaldo. If I did I'd kill myself.

keira89
13-07-2006, 06:03 AM
What about my FUCKING amazing party trick of spitting and hitting 3 targets at once?
yeah it sounds so exciting!:eek13:

Hazzle
13-07-2006, 10:55 AM
Heh. She doesn't seem too impressed Cliff.

On a sidenote...great quality of noobs we've had in the last couple of days...

keira89
13-07-2006, 11:41 AM
no I'm not impressed cause I think it's a total waste of time and of myself! why would I want to hit three tragets with one spit?

Hazzle
13-07-2006, 01:11 PM
Sarcasm travels well I see. Carry on, nothing to see here.

acliff
13-07-2006, 01:35 PM
no I'm not impressed cause I think it's a total waste of time and of myself! why would I want to hit three tragets with one spit?

Because fucking hell, it is the best goddamn thing in the world, and I'm great at it, and you should worship me.

keira89
13-07-2006, 01:37 PM
should I make you a statue? will you pose for me?:)

acliff
13-07-2006, 02:10 PM
Will you pose for me?:)

Hey, what kinda guy do you think I am?!

You pose first.

keira89
13-07-2006, 02:32 PM
and what kind of statue would that be? it's yours not mine!

Hazzle
13-07-2006, 03:34 PM
Hey, what kinda guy do you think I am?!

You pose first.

A perv? Hence your second comment :p

Heh Cliff has a fan. Bet it feels good to have teenagers flirt with you ;)

keira89
13-07-2006, 04:35 PM
yeah I'm a big fan of his! I'm on the spot of making a fan-club!:icon_neut

acliff
13-07-2006, 04:55 PM
yeah I'm a big fan of his! I'm on the spot of making a fan-club!:icon_neut

You're a smart one, a fan club would be super.

keira89
13-07-2006, 05:57 PM
hmm...how should I name it??

runangl
13-07-2006, 08:32 PM
cliffeh's ego-boosting following of fangirls.

acliff
13-07-2006, 08:35 PM
cliffeh's ego-boosting following of fangirls.

You can be treasurer.

Hazzle
13-07-2006, 11:57 PM
It'll need all two members to qualify as a "club" y'see.

runangl
14-07-2006, 02:52 AM
god, i'm so not in it. i was just giving an appropriately horrible name for it.

the only fanclub for a "normal" person i've ever been in was a total joke, and i was the vice president of technical weapons (aka it was a hate club, and i was in charge of taking the punk's electronics and erasing all notes, homework, etc... so he couldn't cheat anymore and then rub it in our faces. dumbass)

thats one thing i HATE in guys... overly cocky behavior about things that i'm obviously better at. HAHA (joke lang)

Digital_Ice
14-07-2006, 06:43 AM
wow, I'm impressed. a flowing post that managed to pull the thread back on topic subtly

Hazzle
14-07-2006, 07:40 AM
And yet you go and drag it back off topic again. Great going Mod!

All jokes aside, I'm not cocky. It's not cocky if you can back it up. I simply rock.

On topic (well sort of because other guys talked about things they hate on girls) I hate girls who say they like guys to be a little bit cocky but not overly so. Like who the fuck defines that? I get it if a girl says she likes confidence and not arrogance, there is a fine line there (and one I always cross :p) but not when you start saying "overly".

Also, I absolutely hate it when a woman lists a bunch of qualities she wants on a guy that're entirely contradictory. Anyone would think you didn't know what you wanted.

keira89
14-07-2006, 09:22 AM
well I think making a list of qualities is so stupid! we should think if WE are qualified enough for the other person (guy or girl)!

Hazzle
14-07-2006, 09:44 AM
Heh. "List" doesn't mean a written list. Just when you ask a girl to describe what she likes and what she doesn't like on guys. Y'know, like this thread does?

Fair enough though. English is a bit of a bitch of a language like that.

keira89
14-07-2006, 09:50 AM
I didn't mean a written list of course! only a psycho would do that!:eek13:

Hazzle
14-07-2006, 10:02 AM
Yes but your earlier post about spitting, swearing and showing off is a list of qualities.

Albeit ones you DON'T like but still. Everyone has qualities they look for.

keira89
16-07-2006, 07:50 AM
well you can't expect me to like everything in a guy! it's not natural for a girl and especially for me!:icon_err:

Hazzle
16-07-2006, 12:13 PM
well I think making a list of qualities is so stupid! we should think if WE are qualified enough for the other person (guy or girl)!

well you can't expect me to like everything in a guy! it's not natural for a girl and especially for me!:icon_err:

Those two entirely contradict each other. I didn't say I expect you to like everything in a guy, you did.

All I said is when women have those things they don't like, it's annoying when they're contradictory. Most women don't know what they want. And it's that indecisiveness I don't like on a girl. I like strong, decisive women, who know what they want.

acliff
16-07-2006, 12:32 PM
Those two entirely contradict each other. I didn't say I expect you to like everything in a guy, you did.

All I said is when women have those things they don't like, it's annoying when they're contradictory. Most women don't know what they want. And it's that indecisiveness I don't like on a girl. I like strong, decisive women, who know what they want.

Haz meets a lot of women are are strong and decisive, put their foot down, and tell him to fuck off.

And Keira89, I'm still waiting on my fan club. Hows that progressing?

Hazzle
16-07-2006, 12:36 PM
Haz meets a lot of women are are strong and decisive, put their foot down, and tell him to fuck off.

I was waiting for you to say something. Although that was a tad disappointing.

I expected you to go for the jugular with the "know what they want" thing and say something like "Haz meets a lot of women who know what they want. To be as far away from him as possible".

Actually few women tell me to fuck off. Most find me quite charming (odd, no?) and find my approach to be quite flattering (since I don't use cheesy lines). Not saying it always works, as I'm not a lying cunt, but I'd say I get told to fuck off less than most.

apoggy
16-07-2006, 12:44 PM
The Memoires of Hazzle, on sale in all decrepid bookstores near you.

acliff
16-07-2006, 12:44 PM

I expected you to go for the jugular with the "know what they want" thing and say something like "Haz meets a lot of women who know what they want. To be as far away from him as possible".

Actually few women tell me to fuck off. Most find me quite charming (odd, no?) and find my approach to be quite flattering (since I don't use cheesy lines). Not saying it always works, as I'm not a lying cunt, but I'd say I get told to fuck off less than most.

I was trying to draw a response like yours above, so that I could piss myself laughing.

You're a regular stud.

KeirazBabe
16-07-2006, 01:35 PM
Well erm... i dont lik the hair on their arms, hands, legs, back, stomach, chest or face... dont like their bodies... erm.. actually i dont like much about men.. oh wait thats coz im a lesbian! tee hee :D

xXx

keira89
16-07-2006, 02:47 PM
well ok so what if I changed my mind? look the point is I can bear some flawns and some others no! but I don't stick to a list of qualities! what happens happens!

keira89
16-07-2006, 02:50 PM

And Keira89, I'm still waiting on my fan club. Hows that progressing?

well, I think it's almost ready just need more than one member (me)!:)

keira89
16-07-2006, 02:53 PM

Actually few women tell me to fuck off. Most find me quite charming (odd, no?) and find my approach to be quite flattering (since I don't use cheesy lines). Not saying it always works, as I'm not a lying fairyfairyfairyfairy, but I'd say I get told to fuck off less than most.
I bet they fall for your aggressive behaviour!http://www.kkwavefront.org/forums/images/smilies/icon_razz.gif

acliff
16-07-2006, 02:54 PM
well, I think it's almost ready just need more than one member (me)!:)

We're just going to have to go on a recruitment drive then, theres gotta be other girls out there with equally good taste.

keira89
16-07-2006, 02:56 PM
We're just going to have to go on a recruitment drive then, theres gotta be other girls out there with equally good taste.
there are or I'm the blind one here (I have my glasses on :icon_conf )!

acliff
16-07-2006, 03:09 PM
Have you considered the possibility that it is the others who are blind?

apoggy
16-07-2006, 03:13 PM
I blame your elusiveness Cliff

keira89
16-07-2006, 03:14 PM
Have you considered the possibility that it is the others who are blind?
you think?:)

acliff
16-07-2006, 03:28 PM
you think?:)

Haz hopes, otherwise he'd have no chance.

Hazzle
16-07-2006, 03:30 PM
You're a regular stud.

Didn't say that. I get rejected a fair bit, just not told to "fuck off" quite so bluntly ;)

If you want to misread what I said so it becomes the response you expected, by all means, but that's not what I said at all. I knew what you were after and I didn't bite.

Unlike you Cliff I don't have an overinflated opinion of my good looks. Anything I say to that effect is very tongue-in-cheek. You're quite right, I have to rely on women to be blind or criminally insane, to even stand a chance. Especially against an adonis like you.

apoggy
16-07-2006, 03:33 PM
Merely nibbled contently

Hazzle
16-07-2006, 03:35 PM
Not quite, not quite. I didn't actually say a thing about my luck with women.

It's normally just laughter at the idea rather than "fuck off" :p

acliff
16-07-2006, 03:39 PM
I'm not one for self deprication, it seems a very inefficient way to make someone laugh. Trying to get people to like you, or make them laugh by telling them that you're crap in many ways is, for me, out of character and untrue to myself :) Modesty however, I can do. When I need to.

Hazzle
16-07-2006, 03:52 PM
Who said I was being self-deprecating? Other than what I said to Andy nothing I said was. The truth is, like I said, I get rejected just as much as other guys, maybe more, maybe less, I really don't compare myself to other people. All I know is when it happens, it's normally a case of the girl saying "I'm flattered but..."

I'm not crap in many ways. This is just one department in which I'm honest enough to admit my failings and humble enough to keep my successes to myself.

duckula
16-07-2006, 04:21 PM
Self-deprecation is not only funny, it's cool too. If only I had the wit and intelligence to pull it off.

Camilo
19-07-2006, 01:37 PM
Women are such a pain inthe ass

runangl
19-07-2006, 03:41 PM
thus you're on a site dedicated to a woman. hmmm....

hahaha how lovely.

Hazzle
19-07-2006, 03:55 PM
Delicious irony. I love a nice cup of irony in the afternoon.

keira89
20-07-2006, 06:05 AM
Women are such a pain inthe ass
so are men!

acliff
20-07-2006, 09:55 PM
so are men!

Maybe you should be less adventurous?

KeirazBabe
23-07-2006, 06:30 PM
Maybe you should be less adventurous?

LMFAO. Good to see your humour hasnt changed ;)

xXx

acliff
24-07-2006, 02:10 AM
LMFAO. Good to see your humour hasnt changed ;)

xXx

I'd like to think its improved, and you've been missing out :P Time to change that, don't you think?

Pearl
27-07-2006, 05:28 PM
I was trying not to be corny and say "Bad personalities" but there is no other way to put it. I hate a guy with a horrible personality and who is constantly looking in the mirror or being a jackass and needs a 'perfect' girl. Fuck that.

Also when a guy has a hairy body...ew. Bushy eyebrows are nasty too.

Nell
18-12-2006, 04:56 PM
K
So here we go - Girls - What Don't You Like on Guys?

I don't like it when guys aren't able to handle and tell the truth. I'm addicted to truth and confrontation, if I have a partner I need him to just tell me things as they are, because I can't work with untruths. They don't work and they don't help.

I also don't like guys who pretend to be better than they are. If he's gonna look at and drool over other women, just tell me - I get it, really, don't pretend you're Mr. Chastity. If you like going out with your friends, don't apologize, don't make up excuses - it's human. I just like a man to be a real man and be honest and independent. If I want a lapdog I'll get myself one, if I want someone to say what I'd want them to I'd get a parrot.

But that's just me :icon_lol:

acliff
19-12-2006, 03:19 PM
I don't like it when guys aren't able to handle and tell the truth. I'm addicted to truth and confrontation, if I have a partner I need him to just tell me things as they are, because I can't work with untruths. They don't work and they don't help.

I also don't like guys who pretend to be better than they are. If he's gonna look at and drool over other women, just tell me - I get it, really, don't pretend you're Mr. Chastity. If you like going out with your friends, don't apologize, don't make up excuses - it's human. I just like a man to be a real man and be honest and independent. If I want a lapdog I'll get myself one, if I want someone to say what I'd want them to I'd get a parrot.

But that's just me :icon_lol:

I don't trust you.

:P

Nell
20-12-2006, 09:10 AM
:icon_lol: you shouldn't! :P

barrington
20-12-2006, 06:31 PM
For all the men who are feeling slightly victimised in this thread, I would recommend:

NoMarriage.com (http://www.nomarriage.com)
which basically explains how western women are the bane of our lives and how, if you have any ounce of sense, you'll settle for a beautiful blonde size-8 Russian graduate instead. This site changed my life. Women - you're in trouble.

Nell
20-12-2006, 07:33 PM
With all do respect... that's just boring.

I love women, especially the ones with personalities.

And the website is plain shortsighted. I'm a woman, I don't want to get married, either, but I don't need a lame website full of excuses for it. Nobody says you HAVE to have children, nobody says you HAVE to get married, and if you meet a woman who actually has brains she'll be able to talk about those things like a normal human being as well.

And the postpartum shit pisses me off. My mother had postpartum. You think it's fun for women? You think it's not worrying me I'll get it, too, should I ever have children?

And you know what the funniest thing is about the maker of that website? He feels so surpeme because he rejects women with a personality, but he doesn't need to worry about that, because actually all the guys I know who are actually attractive LOVE women with personalities.

runangl
21-12-2006, 03:15 AM
damn straight.

a girl with personality makes a much better friend than one without. i hate dumb "blondes." please ignore the stereotype, but you know what i mean.

Nell
21-12-2006, 11:58 AM
Exactly. I think both sexes have their pros and cons, and that's just life, and this website is just the pathetic result of some people being unable to deal with life. They're just scared, I pitty them.

runangl
21-12-2006, 07:42 PM
hey, don't talk. we're on it. HAHA

acliff
22-12-2006, 01:14 AM
I started the website.

Nell
23-12-2006, 05:59 PM
That's just sad.

Mandy
23-12-2006, 06:07 PM
That's just sad.

Cliff in a nutshell. Welcome to KKW.

Nell
24-12-2006, 10:41 AM
Cliff in a nutshell. Welcome to KKW.

acliff
24-12-2006, 11:00 AM
Haha, don't you just love the way I don't have to introduce myself? Everyone else does it for me in a variety of completely unbiased ways...