PDA

View Full Version : Who is this Dyce_Blue fellow?

Dyce_Blue
01-07-2005, 07:47 AM
So who exactly is this newcomer known as Dyce_Blue?

That's a good question, my friend.

Well he is an exciting American who happened to have frequented the KKW in the past.

Since recently remembering who Keira Knightley is, he has returned to the forum.

About 8 months ago, he wrote this gem...

"Alright, stop. Collaborate and listen, Dyce is back with a new uninvention. Something, grabs a hold of me tightly. First name Keira, last name Knightley. Will it ever stop yo, i dont know, its a flood of posts from frodo. To the extreme I rock the keys like a vandal, dyce underscore blue is my wavefront handle. Games, Spire likes to Raid the Tomb, killin’ time is brad in the warehouse stockroom. Deadly is this white boy’s melody, talking back to jules is worse than a felony. If poggs is on IRC you better just wait, He’ll throw you out and lock the gate. If there’s a problem Liam’ll solve it, around the world in 80 days, man he revolves it.

Dyce Dyce Baby,
Vanilla Dyce Dyce Baby.

Now that the party is jumpin’, all the keys clicking and the fingers are pumpin’. Quick to the point ducky - fuck off, no fakin’. My boy from Rochester, now he’s just Jakin’. Burnin’ em, all quick and nimble, a big blue K is the wavefront symbol. We said “bye Haz”…with him went the tempo, Oh no we all went solo. Rollin’, with sarcasm like Moe, and a poor redhead named Cale Reneau. And Frodo on standby waiting just to reply. Did you stop? No I just browsed by. Kept on, Shoutbox was my next stop, about 11 and there’s no ES to stalk. The BOX was dead y’all, so I talked to deviljet 8 8, jet’s trash, whats new? Girls were hot, wearing more than bikinis, his top 3 list is a mere weenie. Jealous, so I made mine. Keira Knightley plus another 9. Ready, no time to stall, talked to renegade about b-ball. Gunshots rang out like a bell, it’s Narg playing Doom as we all can tell. Fallin’, he lost real fast, just like every game that he played in the past. Martha and Princess, that weirdo is back, Cliff, use your tae kwon do to form an attack. Police on the scene, you know what I mean, shut down the old forum cuz of Barrington’s money scheme. If there was a problem, they resolved it. Kick out Amishka, now that made me bawl…shit .

Dyce Dyce Baby,
Vanilla Dyce Dyce Baby.

Take heed, cuz I’m a lyric poet, I went to HS with Mags and didn’t even know it. Here in my town, where UH football is always down, enough to make all of our fans frown. There’s hot Sienna, who’s RE’s Jill, to me and Spire she brings a thrill. A KK forum it’s a hell of a concept, when you made the SJW I just wept. Get this, Glare got a close shave, and it left him as a single-balled foreign knave. He told us, and we all said “damn”, but its back to uni now so we all gotta cram. Keep my composure when talking to chocolatemoose, magnetized by replies written by meggiehoops. If there was a problem, hey I solved it. Put Ryan on ban, but then they absolved it.

Dyce Dyce Baby,
Vanilla Dyce Dyce Baby."

He is quite interesting and has a blockbuster script in the making.

(This glorious piece of self-efficacy made possible by a late night bender by the aforementioned young man. I'm sure Liam would understand)

hasselbrad
01-07-2005, 12:15 PM
Thilly!
How's the script coming?

deviljet88
01-07-2005, 12:32 PM
Welcome back, get on IRC sometime, its active compared to a few months ago.

Dyce_Blue
01-07-2005, 11:10 PM
Hello there fellow senior members.

It's good to know that not everyone around here has changed...

I guess I'll get on the IRC sometime.

I used to get on there just to talk to Jet and Amishka.

BTW...what ever happened to that crazy bitch?

What about NearOKa and Martha/Princess?

meegaan1
02-07-2005, 09:32 PM
Nice! That's really awesome!

Renegade
03-07-2005, 01:22 AM
Hey Dyce. Almost done with your script? I forgot what it was called (Ice Cold?). All I remember is a pic of you and Knightley in front of the Houston skyline. If you finish(ed), be sure to let me read it.

Dyce_Blue
03-07-2005, 06:38 AM
Hey...

yeah, "Cold as Ice" is finished, but its time I retrofit it into a non-formulaic, possibly successful film.

If you wanna read it, just tell me on AIM.

Same goes for the original group...Spire, jake, brad, richard, jet...

I think I remember trying to start a posse back in the day...