PDA

View Full Version : Fan Mail

Vertical Vortex
19-06-2004, 08:04 PM
I think the old version of this thread really helped alot of desperate fans who want the mail there idol...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Where you can send your stuff:

Keira Knightley
c/o PFD
Drury House
34-43 Russell St
London, England
WC2B 5HA

(this also can be found overhere (http://oneredpanther.hwcommunity.com/kkw/contact.php))
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

And now my question...
i've send my letter about... two months ago, and i've still no reply (i havent got my pictures back... signed). Does someone know if she is still signing? or that she is too busy at the moment...

Hazzle
19-06-2004, 08:40 PM
Probably just busy...patience is a virtue :)

Vertical Vortex
19-06-2004, 08:50 PM
Probably just busy...patience is a virtue :)

hehe, well... in time... i'll get them back :) or i just give this girl a call :) eventually it all will work out. But i was just wondering why i takes so long ;)

Glow
19-06-2004, 09:53 PM
It's normally , Keira is a young woman who likes work :) so she is busy ,and maybe she get a milion massages :)

Hazzle
20-06-2004, 01:14 AM
Yup...she's probably the hottest property in British cinema right now, so yeah, she probably gets countless millionS of messages, and between working, a relationship, her family and just generally having a life, I would assume she has less time. So far she's been exemplary with her fans, so just give her time and I'm sure you'll get your stuff back signed...and it'll mean even more to you since you had to wait for it :) Looking forward to getting it is the best bit, so I hear...

Glow
20-06-2004, 10:08 AM
Is very good percepcion :)

Glow
20-06-2004, 10:09 AM
And cauncil ,of course :)

Flightfreak
20-06-2004, 10:50 AM
and its not going to better with "king arthur" coming!
i hope i get once a letter back ;)

Sarah
20-06-2004, 12:02 PM
I wonder if Keira is back to hanf signing? Either way, I don't mind as I have some personally signed pictures :)

Leonie
20-06-2004, 01:25 PM
I believe she got back to hand signing them after lots of complaints. She no longer signs "<name>, Best wishes, Keira Knightley" though, it's "KKx" now if I'm not mistaken.

Sarah
20-06-2004, 01:27 PM
Oh. I'm glad I got mine signed when I did, then.

Leonie
20-06-2004, 01:33 PM
Yes, me too. Mine say "Leonie, Best Wishes, Keira Knightley". I'll upload a picture now that I've finally bought a digital camera!!!11one :D

Sarah
20-06-2004, 02:13 PM
I have 3 signed pictures, like yours, Leonie, except they say Sarah, of course, lol. I'll upload pictures of them again, since the last time I showed them to everyone was in November last year.

Here we are : http://img51.photobucket.com/albums/v156/mappers/keira-signed.jpg

ryan
20-06-2004, 03:03 PM
I sent mine back in Feb and have yet to receive anything in return.
Yes, I am devastated. :(

Sarah
20-06-2004, 03:04 PM
I sent mine back in Feb and have yet to receive anything in return.
Yes, I am devastated. :(

I wouldn't hold much hope for them to be returned. :(

Vertical Vortex
20-06-2004, 05:49 PM

hmm, maybe so should I...
And sarah, nice pictures! :cool: i would wish i'll get them back :)

and Leonie, show them!! :D

ryan
20-06-2004, 07:32 PM

My hope faded away months/weeks ago.

Hazzle
20-06-2004, 10:48 PM
Oooh...scathing from Sarah :D A little harsh...

To be fair, you must think that she had King Arthur, then there was the big debacle over Tulip Fever (which I haven't had an update on since I left KKW-so if you have info feel free to PM it to me :)), and she's had The Jacket, and countless other offers to consider, discuss, and either sign up for or reject. She's also got a life, has just moved house I do believe and is probably just really busy.

Keep the faith my man...have patience and it may well be arriving on your doorstep any day now :D

Sarah
20-06-2004, 10:57 PM
Hazzle, would I be correct in thinking that you are the Haz?

apoggy
20-06-2004, 10:59 PM
do you know anyone else who can spam so blatently? With such virosity? And no regard for anyones reading capacity?

Hazzle
20-06-2004, 11:02 PM
EXACTLY...yes...it is THE Haz returned to assail your sanity...my deepest apologies but it had to be done...

Sarah
20-06-2004, 11:06 PM
I'm so happy you are back. I really admire you.

apoggy
20-06-2004, 11:07 PM
want his phone number....

Sarah
20-06-2004, 11:08 PM
No I'd rather have yours, Poggie

Hazzle
20-06-2004, 11:10 PM
Well if she admires me, she probably needs the phone number of a good psychiatrist :D

It is good to BE back...long live the Spaminator!

apoggy
20-06-2004, 11:11 PM
I'm taken, go for someone available, much easier I think

Sarah
20-06-2004, 11:12 PM
Well if she admires me, she probably needs the phone number of a good psychiatrist :D

No, no, not true. I do. You probably don't remember a PM you once sent me. Brought me out of the dumps.

Hazzle
20-06-2004, 11:14 PM
I'm taken, go for someone available, much easier I think

Hehe...thanks for that...saying I'm an easy catch are you? :( That said, Sarah is rather spiffeh, so I'm not quite sure I'm good enough for a lady of her calibre :D

No, no, not true. I do. You probably don't remember a PM you once sent me. Brought me out of the dumps.

I actually do...I'm glad it did...that's quite sweet of you to say so. It was all true, by the way! :D

Sarah
20-06-2004, 11:16 PM
I actually do...I'm glad it did...that's quite sweet of you to say so. It was all true, by the way! :D

:D And now I feel even better.

Vertical Vortex
21-06-2004, 12:12 AM
It is good to BE back...long live the Spaminator!

hehe, how original :)

but to stay ontopic...
are there actually people who send mail after march, en DID get it back?

Hazzle
22-06-2004, 02:13 AM
hehe, how original :)

EXCUSE ME...I AM the original :p. Noone has a record of spam to match mine, not even Ducky when he was on his original crusade...heck I can't recall the last time I actually MADE a decent post :)

Vertical Vortex
22-06-2004, 10:17 AM
EXCUSE ME...I AM the original :p. Noone has a record of spam to match mine, not even Ducky when he was on his original crusade...heck I can't recall the last time I actually MADE a decent post :)

i bet i could beat you... easely... (been there, done that)
but i wont do it here, i just keep my spam level like it is now :cool:

perrow
22-06-2004, 10:20 AM
if i send a t shirt with my bands name on do u think she will wear it

apoggy
22-06-2004, 10:22 AM
if i send a t shirt with my bands name on do u think she will wear it

no, she'd burn it to get rid of your stench

Vertical Vortex
22-06-2004, 10:35 AM
no, she'd burn it to get rid of your stench

is that what she did to your stuff? I think she did the same to mine... ritualy burned ore someting.

but for serious Perrow, i dont think she is going wear it. EVER...

dudDers-ley
15-07-2004, 01:27 AM
Hey there's still hope. I just recieved a reply to a letter I sent in April :)

Renegade
15-07-2004, 01:29 AM

Lucky bastard! I sent one in early March and still haven't received anything :mad: .

frodo1511
15-07-2004, 01:46 AM

hehe, probably sent his by UPS or something priority/first class. I send all this crap to my dad who is fighting the good fight at Pakistan via UPS, and I gets there in around 2 weeks. If you go by snail mail (US people, I'm looking at you) than it might take a while to get there.

breathein
15-07-2004, 05:19 AM

Aww that's so awesome! I really want to send her a fan mail. I'd try to be clever and witty but wind up going OMG LOL YOU'RE THE BEST a lot so I'm debating whether I should or not. :)

Flightfreak
29-10-2004, 08:57 AM
So has any one send to/ received things from our beloved Keira lately? :)

Ardnax
29-10-2004, 04:58 PM
I sent a letter in april but forgot to use a payed envelope but I got a signed photo back anyway. I was sooo happy and the same day I went to the premiere of King Arthur.

ice crystal
30-10-2004, 11:19 AM
no... much to my annoyance but she is a very busy lady nowadays!

Vertical Vortex
30-11-2004, 08:46 AM
Well... it has taken too long now... no hope left overhere. nowadays it just aint the good timing... she's busy these days. Who issnt?

Leonie
30-11-2004, 04:24 PM
She's filming right now, and hasn't done anything else for the past few months. Be patient :)

I just realised I never posted my KK autographs, so if anyone's interested: here they are (http://img110.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img110&image=kkautographs.jpg). I got them back about a year ago, about 5 weeks after I sent her the stuff. The picture in the top right hand corner was an added bonus :D

Yes, I realise the picture quality is terrible.

Vertical Vortex
01-12-2004, 08:25 AM
She's filming right now, and hasn't done anything else for the past few months. Be patient :)

I just realised I never posted my KK autographs, so if anyone's interested: here they are (http://img110.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img110&image=kkautographs.jpg). I got them back about a year ago, about 5 weeks after I sent her the stuff. The picture in the top right hand corner was an added bonus :D

Yes, I realise the picture quality is terrible.

You lucky bastard ;) You shipped it at the right moment I guess...
It looks lovely.

dudDers-ley
08-12-2004, 09:25 PM
I just got a reply today from a letter I sent in October through the regular old snail mail. I do believe in my mail system. :icon_mod:

aznkkfan
10-12-2004, 12:38 AM
does anyone know the LA fanmail adresses?

Leonie
10-12-2004, 05:39 AM
I'd check Keiraweb (http://www.keiraweb.com), Paul usually knows these kind of things.

ralfusius
10-12-2004, 01:14 PM
does anybody know what happend to/with the kkw christmas card we send last year? (or keira's birthday don't remember exactly) I never heard we got a reply or something...

Leonie
10-12-2004, 01:17 PM
I think we tried to do both a Christmas thing and something for her birthday. Paul, where are ya? :D

Liam
10-12-2004, 01:17 PM
Again, Paul would be the man to ask. I didnt hear anything about it though, but that may be due to my time overseas. For the birthday anyway.

Do people want to do something similar again this year?

Leonie
10-12-2004, 01:24 PM
Why not :) Could be good for the community spirit etc. I say we do a Merry-Christmas-Keira-thing :)

KnightleyNews
10-12-2004, 02:33 PM
It won't be worthwhile sending fanmail to the LA addresses now, as she's in the Nevada desert and Las Vegas, and Domino is due to wrap pretty soon anyway. The Pirates sequels are not due to start until the end of Feb at the earliest, so the London address should be good for the next few months.

Yes, Keira did receive last year's Christmas messages which you sent to me. Her mother received them while Keira was out of the country. If I remember right, she said it was a "very thoughtful thing to do" and that Keira would love to read them when she got back.

After speaking with her agent yesterday, I have decided not to do the same kind of thing this year. I was told of Keira's plans for Christmas, which I hope you won't mind me not disclosing, for security and privacy reasons - at least until the New Year. You never know who reads these forums for info on celebrities' whereabouts etc.

Paul

KnightleyNews
10-03-2005, 06:18 PM
While Keira's flitting between LA and the Caribbean, you should write to her at this address:

Keira Knightley - Pirates Of The Caribbean,
c/o Walt Disney Fan Mail
500 S. Buena Vista Street
Burbank, CA 91521-5064

This also applies for any other member of the cast, of course.
The address was advised by Disney's Consumer Relations Dept. in an email I received today, so it's official.

Paul

aznkkfan
10-03-2005, 09:29 PM
YES! i might actually get a real signature. but for the SASE, how would we know how many stamps we'd need to put on? :icon_conf

Mags
11-03-2005, 12:19 AM
YES! i might actually get a real signature. but for the SASE, how would we know how many stamps we'd need to put on? :icon_conf

Well, if you're in Boston and you're just sending it an regular envelope, a single 37 cent stamp'll be cool. If you're sending something bigger, I'd say three stamps'll probably be fine. Also...uh...the second time I sent stuff to England to get signed, they put the postage on there. Which was awesome.

ice crystal
12-03-2005, 06:34 PM
what about for us Brits? what stamps do we put on?

stinkysocks789
16-01-2006, 09:30 PM
Haha, Yea. i once sent Britney Spears a fanmail before she became a slut. I got a letter back like maybe 6 months later. It takes a while, but it's worth it. :-)

Bullitt
03-07-2006, 11:30 PM
Is there a fan-based drop off point for letters in the US. So you don't have to send it all the way to London?

Oh, and Paul, how do you actually know Keira? Did you know her before all this BS?

Bullitt
04-07-2006, 10:26 PM
really is there somewhere else than London that you can send shit, because someone said, ohh, don't send it the the LA one, shes not there now, send it to the London one. So what is the address plz.:)

Digital_Ice
04-07-2006, 10:59 PM
hang on, you've been given a USA address, and a UK address... and your still moaning?!? Just send it to her agency in London.

Bullitt
04-07-2006, 11:39 PM
well isn't that only during the time she was filiming the Pirates movies, isn't there one set up for her permantly?

Hazzle
05-07-2006, 12:05 AM
The London one is permanent. It's the site of her agency in London. I presume the LA one is her agency in LA. So probably also permanent.

Are you stupid or something?

Bullitt
05-07-2006, 02:25 AM
No, its just set up as the "Pirates of the Carribean" so I wouldn't think it would be permanant. It would only be set up as a thing during the movies. Actually I can't find it, does anyone have a link to it.

Also has anyone been to the dropoff place for fanmail in London, saved yourself time and money when sending her something? What does it look like etc...?

Thanks

barfownz
26-08-2006, 11:22 PM
To send mail from the US to the UK, do you have to have special stamps or just one regular 39 Cent stamp like any other letter?

Leonie
26-08-2006, 11:52 PM
It's going to cost you more than that to post a letter overseas - best ask your local post office :) You may also want to include a self-addressed and postage-paid envelope.

Swordsman
27-08-2006, 05:54 AM
I once bought a comic from England, and shipping was 7 damn American dollars.