PDA

View Full Version : You Gotta Hate That Crazy Frog Ringtone! Must see

Flightfreak
07-06-2005, 07:09 PM
delete

Liam
07-06-2005, 07:18 PM
You so got inspiration for this thread from my MSN name :icon_razz

For those not priviledged enough to be on my list, a brief summation would be along the lines of 'I hate that fucking crazy frog and every single one of the retarded bitches who have ever had anything to do with it'. If you have downloaded this stupid thing to your phone, bought the single or in any other way supported this affront to the ears of the world, then I hate you.

I used to hold hope for the world, but the success of such criminally tiresome and ham-fisted bollocks like this has proved to me that there is a distinct lack of anything resembling intelligence among 99.99% of the world's population. The human race is doomed.

I did however enjoy blasting that irritating little fucker across the screen. My best so far:

apoggy
07-06-2005, 07:27 PM
I like how they pixelate his little cock on non-cable channels.

the guys made shit loads of money though, all you need is an 80's movie theme, a 3d animator and a dog.

Digital_Ice
08-06-2005, 05:27 AM
wow... me and my mate were just discussing about shooting the crap out of this bloody frog.... we're trying to make a 3d model of it to encorporate into a 3d shooter... simple idea... you + multitude of weponary = killing that frog in many gory and ammusing ways.

Silv3r
08-06-2005, 07:26 PM
Got U!!!

Digital_Ice
08-06-2005, 07:29 PM
argh... crop the image!!!!!!!

deviljet88
09-06-2005, 09:15 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v149/deviljet88/shittymap.jpg

Probably the same score, but whatever, it's cropped. Hate the song. Does this top of the chart success in UK prove Poms are odd?

Bait
13-08-2005, 09:42 PM
oonooooooo he is back. :D

DJ-crasy frog (http://home.tiscali.be/flightfreaks/DJCrazyFrogPopcorn.mpg)

lmao they gave him a penis...and it flops aroudn haha... wtf i've never seen a frog with an external penis...