PDA

View Full Version : The Re-integration of ME!

Alendor
06-06-2005, 07:58 PM
Hi!
I got a funny idea today. I got a philosophy exam tomorrow and then I think to myself the night before, why don't you visit and maybe even try to return to the Wavefront. As most probably can see that is what I have done or am trying to do.
So the thing is I have not given myself the mission of the summer to reintegrate myself here and learn who is still here and where the ones who isn't here anymore are and who all the new ones are. It's very good to be unemployed, single and completely ridden of anything resembling any kind of human social life, when you undertake such a task.

Now I think I have said enough bullshit for one evening when I actually didn't wanna say anything other than hi to all the new members, who don't know me, the old members who don't remember me probably and those few, if any, who might do.

Leonie
06-06-2005, 08:20 PM
Why hello, fellow Buffyfan (if I remember correctly). Enjoy your return to KKW :)

Foeni
06-06-2005, 08:28 PM
Why hello, fellow Dane. Thought I was the only Dane here..
Where are you from in Denmark?

Alendor
06-06-2005, 08:46 PM
Ahhh we got a Dane more. I should have come back sooner. There wasn't when I was here the last time. Well maybe one inactive one, but they don't count.
Ribe so in the other end but I got several friends in Copenhagen but our country isn't that big so that isn't hard.

Yes I'm Buffyfan and proud of it. :)

Foeni
06-06-2005, 08:53 PM
Ribe so in the other end but I got several friends in Copenhagen but our country isn't that big so that isn't hard.
Not at all.. I had a friend who was dating someone in Western Jutland, and he lived in Copenhagen. How long does it take to go from Ribe to Copenhagen? 3-4 hours in train?

Alendor
06-06-2005, 09:01 PM
Yeah but it's the prize that bugs me. Wildcard take some of it but it doesn't cover friday and sunday very much only 25%, which is the common days to travel when you want to stay the weekend in Copenhagen.

Ardnax
07-06-2005, 05:48 AM
I have a little memory of you actually... Hi! And I'm a Buffy fan too ;)

Silv3r
07-06-2005, 07:23 AM
Only 2 1/2 hours to ribe by car ;)

Hi :o

deviljet88
09-06-2005, 08:50 AM
Where's the punchline?

JackYang
11-06-2005, 07:22 AM
Yo Yo Yo!