PDA

View Full Version : Keira Engaged... again...

Digital_Ice
04-06-2005, 03:04 PM
just so you know, the latest rumours about keira and jamie being engaged have (yet again) been confirmed as FALSE by her agents.

deviljet88
05-06-2005, 10:20 AM
Do they plan to have the baby out of wedlock?

Kendorjia
05-06-2005, 02:55 PM
i wonder who starts all these rumours... quite frankly, i'd feel rather annoyed knowing i've just thrown a lie into the world... dunno, anyhow, one time, it won't be a rumour though, bye bye dreams :D;)

Urbanebula
06-06-2005, 01:41 PM
I pity the paparazzi.

'I have no life, what to do, what to do?' says one

'I know lets follow celebrities around!' says his friend

'No thats not enough. We might as well lie about them too.'

apoggy
06-06-2005, 02:48 PM
:icon_conf

the paparazzi don't write anything....

hasselbrad
06-06-2005, 03:24 PM
Do they plan to have the baby out of wedlock?

Yeah...and he has agreed to raise it as his own.
I realize that she is fabulously wealthy, but I think poggs should at least pay a little child support.

Digital_Ice
06-06-2005, 04:49 PM
:icon_conf

the paparazzi don't write anything....

hmm... tis a very good point you have there poggs

twosday
08-06-2005, 03:50 AM
I always pictured Keira with an intellectual, sensitive type, this Dornan seems rather brutish

Digital_Ice
08-06-2005, 05:15 AM
umm.... ok...

how much do you know about jamie or keira to be able to make that assumption?

Edward
08-06-2005, 09:21 AM
paparazzi?

LMAO, anyway, i wouldnt be suprised if that rumour became true soon sometime

Atvar
08-06-2005, 10:29 PM
I pity the paparazzi.

'I have no life, what to do, what to do?' says one

'I know lets follow celebrities around!' says his friend

'No thats not enough. We might as well lie about them too.'

How can you say that. There are plenty of other ways to make money rather than taking pictures of celebrities on there day off. Celebrities are like normal people just doing there job like anyone else. I dont see why they should be harrased by people, when all they want to do is to have a nice normal day off relaxing doing what they like doing best.

Jacoby
08-06-2005, 10:37 PM
How can you say that. There are plenty of other ways to make money rather than taking pictures of celebrities on there day off. Celebrities are like normal people just doing there job like anyone else. I dont see why they should be harrased by people, when all they want to do is to have a nice normal day off relaxing doing what they like doing best.

Okay. Next time you see a celebrity on the street, don't attempt to talk to them. Don't ask for a picture with them, or their autograph.

Celebrities think they're higher than everyone else, so let them be an attraction. It comes with the territory. You live by the camera, you die by it.

Digital_Ice
08-06-2005, 10:37 PM
eh?

i dont think urb was supporting what the pappazatzi (sp) do, i think he was being sarky

Atvar
08-06-2005, 10:42 PM
There is a difference between kindly asking them for a picture or an autograph. Than running down the street, with a camera, shouting questions at them, not leaving them alone till you get what you want, and then selling that to the local paper.

I aplogise to urbanebula, i dont take sarcasm very well.

Jacoby
08-06-2005, 11:08 PM
There is a difference between kindly asking them for a picture or an autograph. Than running down the street, with a camera, shouting questions at them, not leaving them alone till you get what you want, and then selling that to the local paper.

There's a difference, yes, but you said, "...I dont see why they should be harrased by people, when all they want to do is to have a nice normal day..."
Being asked for autographs and pictures everywhere you go is not a normal thing.

I'm just sayin'.

Atvar
08-06-2005, 11:39 PM
Fair point.

I was just saying about the way they go about it.

twosday
09-06-2005, 05:19 AM
strange how we all hate the paparazzi for invading Keira's privacy, but love the results of this invasion. We all gush over photos of her right:)

deviljet88
09-06-2005, 08:52 AM
strange how we all hate the paparazzi for invading Keira's privacy, but love the results of this invasion. We all gush over photos of her right:)
I don't hate the paparazzi. Neither do I gush over photos of her.