PDA

View Full Version : What's the world coming to...

KRev
03-06-2005, 02:41 AM
...when even the strip clubs in Southern California are filled with obscenely overweight women?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v245/KeiraRevolution/Keira/05.jpg

1. Exercise.
2. Proper diet.
3. Drink water.
4. Sleep.

Not a difficult equation.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v245/KeiraRevolution/Keira/08_Arena_0804_Oencross0254.jpg

:icon_poli I call for a boycott of such establishments until the problem is rectified!

And I hope it's soon 'cause a man can only watch Hole so many times...

Mandy
03-06-2005, 02:51 AM
I'd say a weight in-between the fat lady and Keira would look the best. Keira needs a couple biscuits and a breast lift in that photo.

seventhson
03-06-2005, 03:50 AM
I have found that almost all women are beautiful, on some level, when I look for something beyond what the eye can see.

Peace,
(-: SeventhSon :-)

duckula
03-06-2005, 08:32 AM
Yeah, but its nice when you don't have to look beyond 100 pounds of fat to see it.

Neras
03-06-2005, 10:36 AM
I have found that almost all women are beautiful, on some level, when I look for something beyond what the eye can see.

Peace,
(-: SeventhSon :-)

I'd like to agree with you, but...

Well, look at the first picture, and then look at Keira.

deviljet88
03-06-2005, 01:01 PM
I'd like to agree with you, but...

Well, look at the first picture, and then look at Keira.
The fat woman has larger breasts than Keira? Good point.

Silv3r
03-06-2005, 02:41 PM
no offence but, who gives a shit?

just no need for that people :(

doesn´t only count, what you can see beyond

Spire
03-06-2005, 03:53 PM
So you don't like fat people. You've finally caught up with the rest of the world.

gracie
03-06-2005, 07:55 PM
that is a pressing problem. i vote for the immediate quarentine of all fat strippers untill they can meet the standards for weigh in.

Neras
03-06-2005, 08:41 PM
It's nice that there are people who can see beauty inside too.

But I'm shallow.

Jacoby
03-06-2005, 09:40 PM
It's nice that there are people who can see beauty inside too.

But I'm shallow.

There are only shallow people and people who claim to feel attraction to "inner beauty", but who are, ultimately, shallow. When the latter people see inner beauty they think, "Hmmm...she's cool but I wouldn't date her." Every person sucks equally. If I were to tell you that looks and all that jazz weren't important, I'd be lying. There has to be some sort of visual attraction before anything.

If you cover up Keira's head in that picture...it looks like a young boy in a bra. I wish she wasn't ripped like she is, it's unnatural.

Silv3r
04-06-2005, 01:17 PM
So you don't like fat people. You've finally caught up with the rest of the world.
it´s not that i hate them, just don´t want for a girlfriend or so.

Dionysus
05-06-2005, 01:25 PM
that is a pressing problem. i vote for the immediate quarentine of all fat strippers untill they can meet the standards for weigh in.

I vote to go above and beyond that and put all fat people in concentration camps til they loose the weight, only then shall we be at peace :rolleyes:

hasselbrad
06-06-2005, 12:15 PM
Now, the world don't move to the beat of just one drum,
What might be right for you, may not be right for some.
A man is born, he's a man of means.
Then along come two, they got nothing but their jeans.
But they got, Diff'rent Strokes.
It takes, Diff'rent Strokes.
It takes, Diff'rent Strokes to move the world.
Everybody's got a special kind of story
Everybody finds a way to shine,
It don't matter that you got not alot
So what,
They'll have theirs, and you'll have yours, and I'll have mine.
And together we'll be fine....
Because it takes, Diff'rent Strokes to move the world.
Yes it does.
It takes, Diff'rent Strokes to move the world.

Whatchutalkin'bout Willis? That bitch weighs two-fiddy.

Kendorjia
06-06-2005, 12:27 PM
As long as these "women" stay as far as they can from me, i don't care what they do... i don't go to such clubs so i couldn't care less what's portrayed there... if someone gets off by looking at a whale, then who am i to tell him not to... This only leads to less freaks freaking over Keira as they have their fetish at their disposal for their pleasure...

christy23
16-06-2005, 01:09 PM
i think that it is a bit disturbing.. i mean people need to stop being so lazy and exercise and eat right. A lot of overweight people it is not their fault. it is the way they were brought up. There parents were never around to teach them a proper diet. but i do agree Kiera needs to put a bit of weight. just my opinion though. dont flame me:icon_redf

Spire
17-06-2005, 07:10 AM
HIGH FIVES FOR FATTIES

http://www.greasyelbow.com/korea/waryong/dogs05.jpg

Ranman
17-06-2005, 09:01 PM
Hey what’s wrong with fat people? They are usually very funny
and intelligent. One of the guys I work with has a fat wife.
She is the sweetest person I've ever met. I know several
other people who are overweight and I like them all very much.
If were going to put anyone in concentration camps I vote
we put stupid people in. There are far many more of them
and they pose a real threat to mankind.

duckula
17-06-2005, 09:54 PM
Ah but it's easier to find fat people, we just run everybody through a man sieve. Thin people can pass through to freedom, the fatties get trapped and shipped of to the gulag.

Janus
17-06-2005, 11:03 PM
Screw the work camps, do you know how many mouths a single fatbody can feed?

Alright, half go to work camps, the other half feeds the rest of us.

christy23
17-06-2005, 11:20 PM
Hey what’s wrong with fat people? They are usually very funny
and intelligent. One of the guys I work with has a fat wife.
She is the sweetest person I've ever met. I know several
other people who are overweight and I like them all very much.
If were going to put anyone in concentration camps I vote
we put stupid people in. There are far many more of them
and they pose a real threat to mankind.

yeah but me personally i think it is just disgusting also because of what it does to there health. and a lot of people are that way cuz they dont take care of themselves. aka.. to much fast food, not enough exercise... but that is just me:icon_err: and dont get me wrong i do have eh.. bigger friends..and some of them are close friends of mine. sooo

Ranman
17-06-2005, 11:49 PM
There are some people who are chubby because they don't take
of themselves. But people are ignorant because they choose to be.

DragonRat
18-06-2005, 12:44 AM
I'd rather see (with clothes on, mind you) overweight women, than women who happen to be men. Yes, yes, come at me with your San Francisco, Castro district jokes. I'll take them as the clothed male I am.

christy23
18-06-2005, 05:06 AM
But people are ignorant because they choose to be.

Are you saying i am ignorant?

Ranman
18-06-2005, 08:01 AM
What I said is not all fat people choose to be that way.
Ignorant people can change and don't choose too.
If chubby people seem to bother you so much and since
you didn't seem to understand what I said
Then I would say your no Einstein.

deviljet88
18-06-2005, 09:14 AM
I envy your metabolism.

christy23
18-06-2005, 03:01 PM
What I said is not all fat people choose to be that way.
Ignorant people can change and don't choose too.
If chubby people seem to bother you so much and since
you didn't seem to understand what I said
Then I would say your no Einstein.

lol... nice to know you can answer a question without calling someone stupid. :icon_surp i am not a kid i know some people are overweight because of health problems and such. My grandmother was a nurse so i grew up knowing about all types of health issues. Just the way you phrased that it sounded like you were saying i was ignorant. And i have nothing against overweight people just for record. reread my post. kthxbye

Keyser_so_so
19-06-2005, 12:52 PM
I am nicely skinny, and am very thankful for how well I've been brought up to eat and excerise a bit everyday... Just thought I'd clear that up before saying:

We should all just admit that we're slightly shallow, but humanly so. It's obvious that 'large' people are rarely as beautiful as 'normal sized' people, so it's like pretending that the first thing you notice about people is their personality- you ALWAYS notice their looks first, simply because that is literately how it happens!

But it's testament to that fact that 'large' people are refered to as 'cute', 'sweet', 'lovely', (and the most horrible, typical of all) 'bubbly'- rather than 'beautiful', 'pretty' 'perfect' (and the such).

Call me shallow, or mean, I don't really care, because I accept that I'm like that- it's just that I find it easier to see beauty in non-fat people.

Jacoby
19-06-2005, 03:09 PM
We should all just admit that we're slightly shallow, but humanly so. It's obvious that 'large' people are rarely as beautiful as 'normal sized' people, so it's like pretending that the first thing you notice about people is their personality- you ALWAYS notice their looks first, simply because that is literately how it happens!

Not with Radio hosts!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!

deviljet88
20-06-2005, 01:21 AM
But it's testament to that fact that 'large' people are refered to as 'cute', 'sweet', 'lovely'

... Damn. To Jacoby's point, there's still a slight sense of shallowness in radio hosts, for you can kind of guess what the announcer looks like by their voice, eg a woman who sounds pretty croaky and as if she's about to choke, is probably massively overweight or smokes too many packets of cigarettes.

Spire
20-06-2005, 01:49 AM
http://www.transbuddha.com/mediaHolder.php?id=437

Jacoby
20-06-2005, 02:09 AM
... Damn. To Jacoby's point, there's still a slight sense of shallowness in radio hosts, for you can kind of guess what the announcer looks like by their voice, eg a woman who sounds pretty croaky and as if she's about to choke, is probably massively overweight or smokes too many packets of cigarettes.

Nope. Trust me, they're never like they sound.

deviljet88
20-06-2005, 03:46 AM
http://www.transbuddha.com/mediaHolder.php?id=437
I needed that for my cold.

Juliamariskamadadh
21-06-2005, 02:15 AM
Disturbingly funny, needs lessons!
You made my day, thanks!