PDA

View Full Version : New KK site at KeiraKnightleyCorner.com

Kallisto
31-05-2005, 02:34 PM
Hi everyone!

I've just opened a new Keira Knightley site ( http://www.keiraknightleycorner.com (http://www.keiraknightleycorner.com/) )

It'd be very nice if a few people could have a look at it and tell me what they think.

Thanx,

Kallisto

Digital_Ice
31-05-2005, 05:45 PM
nice bit of shameless advertising there!

ooh web design, my forté, finaly a thread i can post something constructive in!

its a nice site, adverts get in the way on 800 x 600... but anyone with a 15" monitor nowerdays should be shot.

a personal thing... i thing the image at the top is a little too big for my tastes, detracts from the main site.

the navigation is a little too unobvious, and why is the same naviagtion put twice? and im not a big fan of the bluryness.

nice choice of colour scheme, not overpowering.

good layout.

good balance of images and text, nice clear fonts.

is it possible to embed the guestbook, as less web savvy users may be unsure on getting back to the main site (i know lots of people who dont know what a back button is... no seriously)

all in all, a damn good site. Good work.

deviljet88
01-06-2005, 12:44 PM
For some reason, in the title banner, I really hate some of the shots from that photoshoot, but otherwise a nice start, if similiar to fan sites I've seen before.

JackYang
01-06-2005, 10:46 PM
um. not too bad. but um it's a shame that u advertised.

Leonie
01-06-2005, 10:55 PM
um. not too bad. but um it's a shame that u advertised.

Why is that? How is anyone ever going to know about her website if she doesn't?

Kallisto, I figured I'd sign the guestbook, so that's where my comments regarding the site are :)

KRev
02-06-2005, 05:41 AM
Clean design.

Nice header graphic.

Sexy.

Though, when there's a site like KKW, it's kinda like coming out with a movie called Reservoir Mutts a year after Tarantino's original.

No offense, mate.

Kallisto
02-06-2005, 12:34 PM
Hi everyone,

first of all, thanks for your comments :-)
I've already fixed the problem with the guestbook (it now opens a new window when you click onto the link) and I'll change the navigation a bit to make things easier.

Again, thanks a lot,
Kallisto