PDA

View Full Version : You've got to be kidding!?!?

hasselbrad
27-05-2005, 05:42 PM
Knife control? (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/4581871.stm)
I didn't realize Great Britain had become nursery school.

Digital_Ice
27-05-2005, 05:53 PM
oh you'd be suprised....

...i am now a yob and get shifty looks from shop assistants, because my jumper has a hood...

meegaan1
28-05-2005, 04:30 AM
Gun control, I can vaguely understand (not), but knife control? Dear Lord....
Why not plastic bag control? Or corn-cob holder control? Or match control?
What a bunch of crap.

deviljet88
28-05-2005, 10:04 AM
Amputate everyone's hands. See them doing much damage then.

Digital_Ice
28-05-2005, 11:04 AM
"....i'm sorry sir, i cannot sell you this ball of string, as it could be used to garrotte someone..."

Foeni
28-05-2005, 12:58 PM
They mention that it's illegal to posses a knife in public unless it's a folding pocket knife. In Denmark not even that's allowed. Why not just punish harder? Though I am aware that may not have any effect on the assaults done by drunk people...

Banning kitchen knifes is insane.

duckula
28-05-2005, 01:13 PM
It will never happen. Let's all just calm down a bit and think about kittens.

Meteora
28-05-2005, 09:33 PM
Knives don't kill people. People with guns kill people.

deviljet88
28-05-2005, 11:25 PM
It will never happen. Let's all just calm down a bit and think about kittens.
Like slitting cute kittens with a kitchen knife?

duckula
28-05-2005, 11:50 PM
Whatever boots your floppy.

Keyser_so_so
29-05-2005, 08:30 PM
The problem is that there's too many stupid people in the world. What the fuck could make some twat knife someone, without any motive?

When there's the fear of the above- someone just stabbing you for the sake of stabbing you- it's no wonder people get a bit worries with these knifes. I say: If you see someone approach you with a knife, or if they whip it out suddenly and stab you, then fucking smack the cunt to the floor. If they're too fast then at least insult them, and if they come back for more then have a punch that will floor them waiting.

That'll suprise the slimy, useless, pitiful, waste-of-space cunts.

Obviously if they hold out a knife and say: "Gimme all your money."
Shout right in their face:
"Fuck off you stingy piss-poor excuse for a human. I wouldn't take a piss on you if it meant I had something to piss on. You are living shit." They might stab you before that, but they should hopefully be so surprised that you'll be able to get them stunned, and then give them a smack that floors them.

Come on, people- I'm not exactly strong or violent, but if you are faced with a threat like that, then don't let the shitbags win. Maybe muggings and random attacks would stop if only we had the guts to tell them to fuck off.

I do see though that it must be the fucking hardest thing to do in that situation, but I thought it might be worth saying.

Sarah
29-05-2005, 09:30 PM
I don't think they should ban knifes .. it'll never happen, but I was all for banning Hand Guns, amazing move by the government! Another step away from turning into gun-crazy-kids-with-guns Ameirca.

hasselbrad
31-05-2005, 03:29 PM
Knives don't kill people. People with guns kill people.

Guns don't kill people...husbands that come home early do.