PDA

View Full Version : Jesus has requested the assistance of the members of these forums

Meteora
21-05-2005, 01:51 AM
In his most glorious wisdom, our lord Jesus the Christ requests that you, dear forummers of KKW, aid fellow forummer Meteora in a certain task.

To aid Meteora, you will need to call upon your near limitless creative capability as well as your uncanny ability to develop a mediocre idea into a spectacular idea.

The situation is this: In a week and a half, Meteora will be required to take his final in Anatomy Class. This is no problem on its own, as Meteora has quite a command of human anatomy, at least to the depth required in the class.

The problem is this: The final is to be a short, creative story written in class rather than the typical multiple choice final. The story must show that the author had commanding knowledge in two different anatomical systems (digestive, respiratory, etc.), the structure and physiology of the eye, or the structure and physiology of the ear. Any two can be done. It is perfectly acceptable, for example, to do the eye and the digestive system. Meteora, though, doesn't have any ideas for exactly how to tell the story.

You can do this: Come up with ideas for the story! Any kind of story that will allow Meteora to show his knowledge of any two systems can work.

One idea that Meteora has thought of, but found to be rather unoriginal and boring, is a miniaturization expedition, ala The Fantastic Voyage. Better ideas would be much appreciated.

Alas, the Truth has been spoken. Glory and praise to you, Lord.

Go now, in truthfulness, and may the Lord God bless you with good fortune in this task. Amen.

apoggy
21-05-2005, 10:04 AM
Nice try chump

barrington
21-05-2005, 02:06 PM
1. This isn't homework help.
2. How does Jesus relate to Anatomy?
3. Hehehe. Poggsy said Chump.
5. Boobies.

deviljet88
21-05-2005, 02:26 PM
*groans* Do we have to?

Digital_Ice
21-05-2005, 02:35 PM
so let me get this straight, you want us... to basically do your final for you....?

Brown Guy
21-05-2005, 09:50 PM
Come on fellas. Give the guy a break he is asking for help.

Meteora
21-05-2005, 10:01 PM
I'm going to reply to each one of you individually, as you clearly need individual attention.

Nice try chump
What?

1. This isn't homework help.
2. How does Jesus relate to Anatomy?
3. Hehehe. Poggsy said Chump.
5. Boobies.
1. It's a good thing I wasn't asking for any.
2. He had nails go through his carpals.
3. Silly goose.
4. Alas, the forgotten number
5. Almost funny. Better luck next time.

*groans* Do we have to?
It doesn't take any work to post an idea.

But no, you don't.

to basically do your final for you....?
Uh, no.

I was just asking for ideas, not for you to write it. Chances are, I wouldn't use any of your specific ideas; they'd just help me start thinking in certain directions, and hopefully lead to an interesting story.

Frankly, I wouldn't want any of you to do any written work for me anyway. If I ask someone to do something for me, I would hope for an increase in quality, not a decrease.

apoggy
21-05-2005, 11:13 PM
To quote something random

"Quite frankly Meteora, I don't give a damn"

artistic license courtesy of the Association of Swinging Dwarfs, 'Swaping Shrimps Fridays and Saturdays'

Jacoby
22-05-2005, 12:23 AM
Come on fellas. Give the guy a break he is asking for help.

Quiet, Brown Eye.

Meteora
22-05-2005, 01:37 AM
"Quite frankly Meteora, I don't give a damn"
I really couldn't care less whether you "give a damn" or not, nor did I ever expect you to "give a damn." The notion that whether you give a damn or not would even have the slightest chance of making a difference to me is, to be honest, quite absurd; I'd be interested to know what kind of environment gives you such notions.

But anyway, I just posted in the off-chance that someone would have a good idea. If that offends you so much, I do apologize; however, I would recommend phsycological therapy as well, as being offended by inconsequential things, such as this thread, in a so inconsequential place, such as these forums, is characteristic of clinical depression or other phsychological problems.

Digital_Ice
22-05-2005, 01:54 AM
i think your taking peoples comments a little to personally, and seriously.

i am actually quite willing to help you out with some ideas... the only problem is... my destinct lack of them

Meteora
22-05-2005, 02:06 AM
i think your taking peoples comments a little to personally, and seriously.
Nay. Apparently my bullshit sounded genuine enough to trick you. ;) I'm no pshycologist, mind you.

i am actually quite willing to help you out with some ideas... the only problem is... my destinct lack of them
Alas, such is my predicament.

Brown Guy
22-05-2005, 04:05 AM
This is getting to be very petty.

Mandy
22-05-2005, 04:15 AM
I thought Duckula was my lord and saviour... o_O My whole life has been a lie.

deviljet88
22-05-2005, 05:47 AM
How about.. a shark attack and then you graphically describe the last 5 seconds of the bitten guy's life by telling of what happens when his leg gets snapped off and how the haemoglobin thingys run around like crazy...

Meteora
22-05-2005, 06:06 AM
Hemoglobin thingys... you mean red blood cells? :P

But yeah, I have been throwing some massive injury-type ideas a little. It might work.

acliff
22-05-2005, 07:15 AM
This is getting to be very petty.

if you're so riled up about this all, why don't you help the fella, instead of being a backseat naysayer?

Meteora, how about a story about a sniper, who gets shot in the head, entering at his ear, and exiting at his eye, in gloriously graphic slow motion anatomically correct detail?

Digital_Ice
22-05-2005, 10:18 AM
the sniper gets shot? or does the shooting?

ewww.... you could describe in slow-motion style detail how his eye bursts... lovely.... :icon_err:

oh jet, your haemoglobin comment made me chuckle!

Spire
22-05-2005, 03:59 PM
http://img241.echo.cx/img241/7505/holyshit1gn.jpg

Meteora
22-05-2005, 09:40 PM
Meteora, how about a story about a sniper, who gets shot in the head, entering at his ear, and exiting at his eye, in gloriously graphic slow motion anatomically correct detail?
Interesting...

That just might work!

Jacoby
22-05-2005, 10:29 PM
New page: Page 2.

Narg
24-05-2005, 12:19 AM
Most of this thread is rubbish.

I laughed @ jacoby's brown eye post.

then i scrolled down to see the extreme randomness of spires post and pissed myself. Good show.

frodo1511
24-05-2005, 12:47 AM
Go back in time to the dinosaur era, except your body catches up with you subconscious self rather slowly, system by system.

KRev
27-05-2005, 11:25 PM
I am Jack's raging bile duct...

Jack ate ecoli-ridden, samonella-infected Mexican food...

Jack now dead.

Digital_Ice
27-05-2005, 11:55 PM
...i am jack's medula oblongata...

hey theres an idea... write a story from the point of veiw of a body part, explaining in wonderful detail what happens each day...... hey i never said it was a good idea....

Jacoby
28-05-2005, 12:24 AM
...i am jack's medula oblongata...

hey theres an idea... write a story from the point of veiw of a body part, explaining in wonderful detail what happens each day...... hey i never said it was a good idea....

An exerpt from I'm So Lonely: A Penis Tale . . .

"My owner played with me today, twice before work. He told me that I was too big; he thinks women are afraid of me. I think he's wrong, women usually laugh when they see me. Probably from the crazy hat I'm always wearing.

I played with the owner's pet dog today..."