PDA

View Full Version : My left hand smells like pussy juice.

Meteora
06-05-2005, 10:07 PM
Apparently some juice from our cat, which we were skinning in anatomy class today (first day of a few weeks of dissection), got under the latex glove. Or, worse yet, there was a hole in the glove.

But however it happened, by hand smells like cat juice now, and the smell won't go away after I wash it.

I didn't even do much of cutting or separating, as I was able to secure the 'secretary' position for today's round.

On the bright side, we managed to get a female cat, which is easier to skin. If you have a male cat, you have to be careful around the jewelry and accompanying structures, which would make it a pain to get the skin off (although it was already a pain in the ass). The fact that we don't use in any scalpels or other sharp cutting tools makes it even worse. Scissors and probes aren't the most convenient things.

Maybe some hand lotion would work in obscuring the smell, but something feels wrong about putting lotion on my hands. It's not something I do.

But yeah, I just wanted to whine about how my left hand smells no matter what I do to it. And no, I won't cut it off, burn it, or disfigure it in any other manner.

Narg
07-05-2005, 12:48 AM
thats fucking disgusting.

aznkkfan
07-05-2005, 01:44 AM
that really is. how are you gonna eat? if you feel awkward using lotion how about using hand sanitizer stuff like Purell? it might not smell great, but better than having cum on your hand. i'm very very very very sorry for you.

duckula
07-05-2005, 01:59 AM
Thanks for sharing.

deviljet88
07-05-2005, 02:53 AM
Stick your hand up a car exhaust pipe.

Meteora
07-05-2005, 02:56 AM
The smell is starting to go away now, but I had to eat dinner (pizza) solely with my right hand.

it might not smell great, but better than having cum on your hand.
It's preservatives more than anything... ;) The title was just a play on words.

Yeah? You don't like it? Well I thought it was clever.

frodo1511
07-05-2005, 03:20 AM
That sucks. I'd recommend cutting off the hand, and using the book of the dead to reattach it sans the smell.

Spire
07-05-2005, 07:03 AM
Use your dick next time.

GuinevereLover
08-05-2005, 07:23 PM
I got the completely wrong Idea when I read the thread title!

Urbanebula
09-05-2005, 12:36 PM
Yes it was a play on words. :p

Keyser_so_so
09-05-2005, 02:09 PM
At the homepage, I saw the title and sniffed: 'bloody hell, here we go again...'

I had a looksee to check how fast it had taken before it was a locked thread, and whoever it was that had posted it was banned... And then I found this nugget of strangeness in the shape of a thread.

Well done, you've managed to pass a good 3 minutes of supposed-to-be-working-time!

hasselbrad
09-05-2005, 02:38 PM
Wash it in tomato juice. That takes off skunk, so I imagine it will help with your "pussy juice" problem.

And, oh yeah...well played.

Ashley
09-05-2005, 08:41 PM
I had to skin, dissect, dismember, and re-assemble (in anatomically correct form) a cat my senior year of high school.
My sunporch smelled of fermaldehyde for months after.... I also had super glue on my hands for weeks. ... we mostly skipped on the gloves and just went full hands ahead.

It was fun thought, got an A+ on it.

Urbanebula
10-05-2005, 01:43 PM
I never got to discect anything. The closest we got to guts n stuff in the grove was a pair of pig lungs with a tube you had to breath into and inflate them.

Boring.

Leonie
10-05-2005, 02:05 PM
I got to cut up a cow's eye. That was funny, up until the transparent goo in there started to walk off. I had to stop it. And I didn't have any gloves on, because I decided I wasn't going to do any cutting. Bleurgh.

Digital_Ice
10-05-2005, 08:59 PM
we disected a squirrel in my last year of school...

and true to sterotypes, all the girls squeled and hid, and all they boys acted macho but were actually grosed out... except my one mate who had great fun... but hes just odd...

hasselbrad
11-05-2005, 12:19 AM
We dissected minks, and this one jackass thought he would be funny and pretend to lick the brain. Someone hit his elbow and the pretend part of the skit was over. :barf:

Meteora
18-05-2005, 01:42 AM
Damn, yesterday we cut too deeply when dissecting the abdominal muscles. We found the left ovary and fallopian tube.

Alas, we'll get a shitty grade now, but at least it was interesting.