PDA

View Full Version : Help /w photos

Helios
03-05-2005, 09:44 PM
Hi, I'm new here, and what mostly motivated me to join is that I need a particular gallery of photoshoots :)

What I need is the Sarah Maingot photoshoots done for Glamour, I've found several of them but like this one http://solitudeblog.free.fr/Photos/Photoshoots/Glamour/023.jpg it's been stamped. Anyone know where can I find untouched versions of these series?

apoggy
03-05-2005, 09:49 PM
the only one we have in the gallery is this scan from the actual magazine

http://www.kkwavefront.org/media/albums/magazines/glamouruk1103/03_GlamourUK_1103_Oencross0052_kkw.jpg

the set illudes us apparently

Helios
03-05-2005, 10:04 PM
Yes, I noticed you have the scan, but if you look at the stamped version I posted, it is clear it's has not been scanned. You can see more of the same set in the parent folder of the one I posted.

I'm sure that set is lying around somewhere, I've had bumped into similar stamped sets but I've been successful in finding the non-stamped, all but this set...

apoggy
03-05-2005, 10:05 PM
well obviously we have had trouble with it too, tough luck I suppose.

If you do find it we would be happy to add it to our galleries :P

JackYang
05-05-2005, 03:09 AM
haah sweet picture!

Keyser_so_so
05-05-2005, 03:09 PM
I found the picture from the cover of that magazine, on google the other day.

I've still got the magazine somewhere in my magazine racks, and it still smells nice (the mixed smell of the perfume samples in that issue smelt rather nice and fruity).

If anyone really want it, I'd happily rip you off on eBay.

Helios
05-05-2005, 05:23 PM
I'm not that fanatic, just wanted that one pic on my cellphone, I could photoshop the words out, but I figure it would be faster to just look for the uncensored set on the internet..

Keyser_so_so
06-05-2005, 11:32 AM
righty. I didn't mean it in a nasty way, it's just that it would be a bit of a rip off if I sold it on eBay!

I think the other reason it's tough to find pictures from the magazine is it is quite a small, but chunky magazine... So it's pretty hard to scan!

Helios
06-05-2005, 01:33 PM
Heh, I dont consider scans hq photos, but for every scan, you can find its original, digital counterpart, pretty easy imo.

The artist will have them on the cam and once he sends them to even one person, it will spread out. You just need to know what to look for ;)

edit- perhaps the admins could move this topic in the kk discussion, I put it here on mistake as I'm used to the general discussion on forums not to be off topic.