PDA

View Full Version : Keira Obsession.

Narg
09-07-2004, 01:56 AM
http://www.mypage.tsn.cc/narg/kk4lyfe.jpg

Ive got a couple hundred more pictures qued up in download accelerator, but my connection is only 64k/64k, so 8k max download, i have bilb, potc, and la on my pc also. i only have one 'real' thing, which is a "extract" from a magazine i tore out wen i was waiting for my car to get fixed at a local tyre shop, damn did i get some weird looks.

Post your collection, more 'real' stuff the better. Why do i collect all this ?, somthing to do, and Keira is amazing :P.

( does not have to be keira related )

Glare
09-07-2004, 01:59 AM
wow cool
http://upload.serverseed.com/pictars3/collection.jpg

BAN!!!

deviljet88
09-07-2004, 02:16 AM
http://img49.photobucket.com/albums/v149/deviljet88/swingonthespiral.jpg

Pretty empty don't you think?

Spire
09-07-2004, 03:25 AM
The only reason my collection (which grows everyday) is even slightly impressive? I'm on a 26.4k right now. Yes, that's right, that's half of what normal dial-up is. I've spent hours upon hours finding and nabbing everything Keira related I can.

http://home.ripway.com/2004-3/86823/mycollection.JPG

deviljet88
09-07-2004, 04:32 AM
http://img49.photobucket.com/albums/v149/deviljet88/b1900425.jpg

I haven't really horded so many pictures, but I'm getting a CD's worth of KK pictures and clips from Nargface, so yeah :) For those who can't see the icons, they're just mainly jpgs, some bmps, and one video.

danny cool
09-07-2004, 04:31 PM
il get a screenie of my collection soon i got over 550 pics

Hazzle
10-07-2004, 12:21 AM
Ahhh...the old days of Keira obsession...don't worry...you'll get over it in time...I have a stash of pictures but even at my worst I wasn't as distur...I mean dedicated. :D

amishka
10-07-2004, 03:11 AM
that first post is just wrong, there is obsession then there is stalker

Spire
10-07-2004, 03:23 AM
Bah, my hosting service sucks. Anyway, today I hit the 1 gig mark and there is no slowing down. I have 1,285 at the moment (although this number grows every hour) and my obsession is only getting deeper.

EmotionSickness
10-07-2004, 05:33 AM
I don't bother with all the saving and downloading of pictures to my PC; to me, it's just not worth it. All I care about is seeing the pics, not 'having' them or saving them. I, however, collect magazines she is on the cover of as well as clippings. I have well over 100 clippings now and at least five or six magazines. Sad thing is, I'll probably end up selling these on ebay someday, just like I plan to do with all my Natalie Portman stuff. I was a huge fan of hers (and I mean HUGE) from about 1995 to 2001. I still collect magazines and clippings (I have well over 500 clippings and 30-something magazines, all of which I plan on selling sometime soon, hopefully).

Other than that, I own quite a few of Keira's films on DVD (and plan to get more, as I come by some more cash): Princess of Thieves, Bend It Like Beckham, Pirates of the Caribbean, The Hole, and Doctor Zhivago. I also have about an hour or so of Keira footage (talk show/ entertainment show appearances, etc). I have about 2 1/2 tapes full of Nat Portman stuff. I do the same with many other celebs (like the Beatles and the band silverchair).

deviljet88
10-07-2004, 06:09 AM
I don't bother with all the saving and downloading of pictures to my PC; to me, it's just not worth it. All I care about is seeing the pics, not 'having' them or saving them.

Yes but I need to save pictures onto computer for MSN display pictures, wallpapers, forum stuff, and pictures for weblog.

EmotionSickness
10-07-2004, 06:35 AM
Yes but I need to save pictures onto computer for MSN display pictures, wallpapers, forum stuff, and pictures for weblog.

Haha, well, that sucks for you then. I wasn't criticizing those who did save all the pics, I was just saying I personally see absolutely no point in ME doing it. It just slows my computer down.

Narg
10-07-2004, 07:08 AM
that first post is just wrong, there is obsession then there is stalker

that made me smile :).

deviljet88
10-07-2004, 12:54 PM
I only have around 20MBs or even less in the picture i posted, doesn't slow it down :P Anyway Narg, why are you smiling at being called a stalker =\

Spire
11-07-2004, 12:36 AM
I use the pictures to make backgrounds and fiddle with them in Photoshop. Also, on a connection as slow as mine, you want to grab a picture when you see it the first time, because you don't want to spend another 15 minutes loading it just to see it again later.

Narg
11-07-2004, 01:41 AM
I only have around 20MBs or even less in the picture i posted, doesn't slow it down :P Anyway Narg, why are you smiling at being called a stalker =\

Because i am a stalker. :rolleyes:
I didnt laugh, i smiled, at the fact that sombody would be so stupid to post such a thing, you will learn one day my little azn whore :D.

Hazzle
11-07-2004, 04:53 PM
Because i am a stalker. :rolleyes:
I didnt laugh, i smiled, at the fact that sombody would be so stupid to post such a thing, you will learn one day my little azn whore :D.

Wasn't stupid...I thought the same thing...there's obsession and then there's taking it too far...

deviljet88
12-07-2004, 12:30 AM
Geez, he has the database on his computer, so? Its better than accessing them online :P

Narg
12-07-2004, 12:32 AM
^ exactly, im on 64k isdn, instead of casually browsing ure website and looking at the pictures, i have them on my pc instead, i didnt download most of them, that would be close to impossible on my connection. They were sent to me on a DVD. Alot of the others are screen caps from interviews etc. I think its a bit over the top to call me a stalker, perhaps even a little bit childish.

Hazzle
12-07-2004, 10:29 PM
No...it's funny...you need a sense of humour mate...

And yes...you take Keira obsession too far. For me...I look at a picture...it's looked at...I very rarely will look at it again...maybe once or twice at most...even on your slow line you can surely manage that? The very fact you need to have all those pictures at your fingertips at any time is what's disturbing :) Like I said...you'll get over it in time...

Narg
13-07-2004, 12:56 AM
Sorry to have disturbed you.

Richard
13-07-2004, 01:07 AM
No...it's funny...you need a sense of humour mate...

And yes...you take Keira obsession too far. For me...I look at a picture...it's looked at...I very rarely will look at it again...maybe once or twice at most...even on your slow line you can surely manage that? The very fact you need to have all those pictures at your fingertips at any time is what's disturbing :) Like I said...you'll get over it in time...

Just like my sister. She collects random pictures of just about anything that looks beautiful on the web. As of now, she has about 50 CD-R's full of pics. It's a damn shame seeing that she's 20 years old. You need to knock some sense into her Haz. I'd do it myself, but all I get is the finger...

Stalk_Her
13-07-2004, 03:31 AM
Can you have too many pictures of a girl that hot i think NOT!

SHWING!

Stalk_Her
13-07-2004, 03:43 AM
Thank god i thought i was the only one

SHWING!!!!

frodo1511
13-07-2004, 03:57 AM
I only have a few Keira photos, mostly from King Arthur( Including the REAL poster, which is hung up on my wall :D But mostly, I collect all the pictures of Halo 2 I can find.
Best.
Game.
Ever.

Sarah
13-07-2004, 09:55 AM
I have a better idea. Why doesn't everyone take pictures of Keira things they have? Posters, signed items, magazines, DVDs and so forth? Slightly more interesting than taking screen shots of the contents of your hard drive.

Narg
13-07-2004, 10:10 AM
if u look in my first thread, i said that the more real stuff in ure collection the better :).

Sarah
13-07-2004, 10:14 AM
Ah ok, fair dos. Where is your 'real stuff' then?

frodo1511
13-07-2004, 02:52 PM
I have a better idea. Why doesn't everyone take pictures of Keira things they have? Posters, signed items, magazines, DVDs and so forth? Slightly more interesting than taking screen shots of the contents of your hard drive.

Yo, sarah, I would take a pic of my Guinevere poster, but at the moment I do not have a digital camera nor a scanner. I should be getting both sometime before the end of July, though, so I'll update you until then ;)

Narg
13-07-2004, 02:55 PM
i only have one 'real' thing, which is a "extract" from a magazine i tore out wen i was waiting for my car to get fixed at a local tyre shop, damn did i get some weird looks.

Read the first post dammit :P, but seriouslly ive only been a keira fan for a short while, and i dont have the money to go buy magazines and posters etc.

Sarah
13-07-2004, 04:51 PM
Read the first post dammit

Oooo Temper temper!

Spire
14-07-2004, 12:10 AM
I only have a few Keira photos, mostly from King Arthur( Including the REAL poster, which is hung up on my wall :D But mostly, I collect all the pictures of Halo 2 I can find.
Best.
Game.
Ever.

I like how you've already decided that Halo 2 is the best game ever even though it doesn't come out for another 4 months. And I doubt it will be the best game ever based on the fact that the first one isn't even close, and that Halo 2 isn't adding anything innovative. A few new weapons, enemies, and areas don't cut it. And the graphics engine has already been outdated by such games at Half-Life 2 and Ace Combat 5.

Hazzle
14-07-2004, 02:23 AM
I like how you've already decided that Halo 2 is the best game ever even though it doesn't come out for another 4 months. And I doubt it will be the best game ever based on the fact that the first one isn't even close, and that Halo 2 isn't adding anything innovative. A few new weapons, enemies, and areas don't cut it. And the graphics engine has already been outdated by such games at Half-Life 2 and Ace Combat 5.

And that has what to do with Keira obsession? :D

Spire
14-07-2004, 02:48 AM
And that has what to do with Keira obsession? :D

Sorry, I'm a gamer and I can go off on a tangent pretty quickly when something videogame related is brought up.

Anyway, I hit 1,650 Keira pictures today. And my collection grows...

im_a_real_man
14-07-2004, 04:25 AM
hey spire i think you are a geek and need to get a life. sure keira is a great actress and stuff but comon... move oughta your mothers basement and get a job... wurd

Therapist_isback
14-07-2004, 04:26 AM
1,650 pics dude you could masturbate to those for like a year

frodo1511
14-07-2004, 06:12 AM
1,650 pics dude you could masturbate to those for like a year

Is that the first thing that came to your mind?

...anyway (o/t), what kind of games do you like spire?

spitinthacoola
14-07-2004, 06:13 AM
Is this now for games? In any case a great website for games is www.gamespot.com

Spire
14-07-2004, 06:19 AM
hey spire i think you are a geek and need to get a life. sure keira is a great actress and stuff but comon... move oughta your mothers basement and get a job... wurd

My mother doesn't have a basement.

And I have a job. Why does the fact that I have a lot of Keira pics on my comp make you thing I don't have a job?

In response to Frodo's question:
I like all types of games, except for sports games. My guess my favorite genre would be RPG, but I enjoy almost everything. Gaming is one of my passions, I've been gaming seriously for 9 years now.

frodo1511
14-07-2004, 06:21 AM
My mother doesn't have a basement.

And I have a job. Why does the fact that I have a lot of Keira pics on my comp make you thing I don't have a job?

because he thinks you have WAY too much time on your hands, which is bs. anyway, I have a better game site for ya, coola:

IGN (http://ign.com)

spitinthacoola
14-07-2004, 06:22 AM
Hmmmm...IGN they have a magazine right? The only gmae magazine i can afford is PSM.

frodo1511
14-07-2004, 06:24 AM
Hmmmm...IGN they have a magazine right? The only gmae magazine i can afford is PSM.

no, man, they are an independent website for anything. Games, movies, cars, whatever. (to make this post semi-relivent) they also have an interview w/ Keira, which was really good.

spitinthacoola
14-07-2004, 06:26 AM
I found it.

Spire
14-07-2004, 06:28 AM
I'm an IGN Insider. I get most of my information from a videogame message board I frequent though, I use IGN mostly for gameplay videos.

frodo1511
14-07-2004, 06:32 AM
Do you happen to have a link handy? To the interveiw I mean.

yeah, hold on, let me get it.

Hey spire, you'r lucky. I can't/don't want to afford the subscription fee. So I go to gamespot/gamespy for my vids. :cool:

Keira interview (http://filmforce.ign.com/articles/528/528474p1.htm)
Here it is, enjoy!

Spire
14-07-2004, 06:40 AM
Well, about 85% of all the money I make goes toward gaming. I'm a total geek like that.

spitinthacoola
14-07-2004, 06:41 AM
Thanks Frodo but i found it and read it. It was quite good that guy at the airport who got to kiss her on the cheek was quite the lucky one.

apoggy
14-07-2004, 06:51 AM
Since when was this a Keira discussion about obsession? If you don't get back on topic I'll lock it.

frodo1511
14-07-2004, 04:16 PM
Thanks Frodo but i found it and read it. It was quite good that guy at the airport who got to kiss her on the cheek was quite the lucky one.

I know, i'm totally gealous :eek:

deviljet88
15-07-2004, 12:02 PM
I know, i'm totally gealous :eek:
Who isn't jealous? Oh wait, her boyfriend. *sigh*

apoggy
15-07-2004, 12:58 PM
i'm obsessed.......

.........with locking

shwang

barrington
15-07-2004, 01:26 PM
The final word in obsession:

http://www.kkwavefront.org/images/kkw_dev.gif

Narg
15-07-2004, 01:43 PM
Baz wins, running a website and hosting such a great community would win the obsession competition :).

Spire
15-07-2004, 01:52 PM
That beeba the truth.

deviljet88
15-07-2004, 02:02 PM
Baz wins, running a website and hosting such a great community would win the obsession competition :).
I thought Glare hosts and Baz runs?

Airman
15-07-2004, 07:51 PM
It's sick to obsessivley think about Keira all day and all night... I mean, she's hot, but we all know we can't go out with her :( so get over it!!! Respect her as a talented actor and model, but what some of you do in this forum is just sick!

DragonRat
16-07-2004, 03:02 AM
Well, it's not as dangerous as you would think, Airman. For some of those who obsess over a celebrity, they find that celebrity to be the ideal, someone they can look up to, or to deem the person they would most likely want to be with.

When they say they think about Keira every day and night, they possibly are exaggerating (or maybe not); at any rate, there's no reason for you to judge them. If they obsess Keira, perhaps that is the greatest amount of praise and respect for Keira. It's not the harmful form of obsession, in which they go to any length to meet her or touch her or anything of that sort. They simply find her the epitome of beauty for beauty's sake, and they simply enjoy looking at her and admiring her, as the fond museum goer enjoys to admire a piece of art. You don't rag on a reader, because they obsess over a good book.

Keira is simply an object of affection. Perhaps 'obsession' is too strong a word to use. 'Infatuation' is more appropriate for many of these folk here.

Richard
16-07-2004, 03:19 AM
Well it's about time somebody said it. Another great point DR, it was actually you that made me realize a long time ago that most of us including I are "just" infatuated with Keira. I should have known better. Obsession I believe only happens when you've been infatuated with that person for years. It's very stupid for anyone to say you're obsessed with a person after seeing just one movie. You've got the "object of affection" thing right.

johnnyboy
16-07-2004, 06:15 AM
http://img49.photobucket.com/albums/v149/deviljet88/b1900425.jpg

I haven't really horded so many pictures, but I'm getting a CD's worth of KK pictures and clips from Nargface, so yeah :) For those who can't see the icons, they're just mainly jpgs, some bmps, and one video.

excuse me, but where did you get that desktop picture? if possible could you post a link where that photo is? thanks so much

deviljet88
16-07-2004, 06:27 AM
excuse me, but where did you get that desktop picture? if possible could you post a link where that photo is? thanks so much
Its a popular one... Yours is the 3rd request for it so far.

barrington
16-07-2004, 10:54 AM
Johnnyboy, it's in the KKW Galleries.
Click for image! (http://www.kkwavefront.org/media/albums/photoshoots/samartis/05.jpg)

DesignatedJerk
18-07-2004, 06:42 AM
well. aren't we obsessed

Spire
18-07-2004, 06:53 AM
well. aren't we obsessed

Sure are Mister Omnimusha 3. Don't think I didn't notice your icon...