PDA

View Full Version : Strange indeed.

Allanon
20-04-2005, 10:22 AM
I don´t think this has been posted before, but forgive me if it has.

If we think about it is there a reasonable reason why they need bootstraps blood to lift the curse?

1.If they killed him before they took the treasure he had nothing to do with the curse.

2. If they sunk him into theh sea after they took the gold, A. He wouldn´t have died and B. he couldn´t bleed so there was no way they could get his blood.

3. Why did they need his blood and not anyone of the other pirates blood.

I have tried to think up an answer to this but haven´t found it. So what do you think?

Digital_Ice
20-04-2005, 11:33 AM
I already asked that here.

its an interesting thought though isnt it.

http://www.kkwavefront.org/forums/showthread.php?t=1647

no idea on the answer

Allanon
20-04-2005, 11:43 AM
I must have missed that, sorry for the inconvenience. :p

But will we ever find an answer to this?

Digital_Ice
20-04-2005, 11:46 AM
no inconvinience.

i think we will just have to accept it is another wonderful movie continuity error.

Ardnax
20-04-2005, 01:34 PM
It was after the curse, Bootstrap sent his piece to Will. That's why they "killed" Bootstrap. But he didn't die, somehow he did escape because he's in the sequels. And the had allready put the other pieces of gold with their blood in the chest... Do I make sense?

Allanon
20-04-2005, 01:42 PM
When you think about it it´s a bit strange because when Barbossa is stabbed it is blood on the knife but when Pintel is shot by Barbossa he doesn´t bleed.

And do we really know that Bootstrap isn´t just a flashback character in the sequel. Hmmm.... this really needs some thought.

Ardnax
20-04-2005, 02:26 PM
Bootstrap will be in both sequels and I'm convinced that he is alive.

MrPink
20-04-2005, 03:51 PM
ya i'm definatly with ardnax on that one