PDA

View Full Version : Some people are alive...

hasselbrad
18-04-2005, 02:54 PM
...only because it is illegal to kill them. This asshole (http://www.tampabays10.com/news/news.aspx?storyid=13370) would be at the top of the list. 36 year old...gets into an argument with a 13 year old...and apparently becomes so frustrated, that he chokes her to death. Time to pull his feeding tube...out of his neck with a pair of pliers.
Of course, the fact that he is a sexual predator probably had something to do with it. He says they had "an argument"...which probably revolved around what he was going to do with her.

MrPink
18-04-2005, 05:19 PM
that is shocking.... can't beleive that. i definatly beleive in the death penalty for these kinds of things.

Ashley
18-04-2005, 09:21 PM
This guy and that Couey guy who killed the other girl and buried her alive needs to be taken out back and tortured.

Digital_Ice
18-04-2005, 09:55 PM
who killed the other girl and buried her alive

uh? wuha? teh? how???

Jacoby
18-04-2005, 11:14 PM
uh? wuha? teh? how???

Pheonix Down. Duh.

Digital_Ice
19-04-2005, 12:26 AM
Pheonix Down. Duh.
what is pheonix down?

Jacoby
19-04-2005, 12:57 AM
what is pheonix down?

You must not play any Final Fantasy games...

acliff
19-04-2005, 01:27 AM
I got the joke Jacoby, don't let the other numpties spoil it. (although its spelt phoenix down... :icon_mod: )

Jacoby
19-04-2005, 01:59 AM
I got the joke Jacoby, don't let the other numpties spoil it. (although its spelt phoenix down... :icon_mod: )

I before E except after C.

O before E except after P?

Digital_Ice
19-04-2005, 02:10 AM
i do play ff, i just dont get the joke (and yes phoenix is the proper spelling)

anyhoo.... guys like this seriously need to be encouraged to take part in the darwin awards!

idiots.

deviljet88
19-04-2005, 04:29 AM
That's just sad. Kinda reminds me of some Australian that kept bashing up his own 2 month old baby because she wouldn't stop crying. Wonder why.

Sarah
19-04-2005, 10:48 AM
That's just sad. Kinda reminds me of some Australian that kept bashing up his own 2 month old baby because she wouldn't stop crying. Wonder why.

I can understand that. Some people are just driven crazy because they want sleep so so much.

hasselbrad
19-04-2005, 12:18 PM
This guy and that Couey guy who killed the other girl and buried her alive needs to be taken out back and tortured.

Ashley is referring to the worthless piece of shit who sexually assaulted, and then murdered an 11 year old girl by the name of Jessica Lunsford about an hour north of Tampa in a little town called Homasassa Springs. I drive through there on my way to see my own daughter, and they still have signs up about Jessica.
She's right. Torture, slow and painful, they way they did it back in the old country. Personally, I'd like to see their nuts twisted off and fed to them with a slingshot.

Foeni
19-04-2005, 01:05 PM
Maybe you should set this fucker free in the town Jessica lived in. And of course let the population know that. They would probably torture and kill him, which is what he deserves.

acliff
19-04-2005, 01:09 PM
I before E except after C.

O before E except after P?

Theres an h after the P isn't there?

Urbanebula
19-04-2005, 01:37 PM
There aint half some sickos out there.

Jacoby
19-04-2005, 01:37 PM
Not in America.

I can understand that. Some people are just driven crazy because they want sleep so so much.

Are you trying to justify the beating of a two-month-old baby?

hasselbrad
19-04-2005, 03:37 PM
And, just to lighten the mood...

The Miss Georgia Sex Offenders Pageant (http://www.porkdisco.com/so.html)

Don't ask.

Digital_Ice
19-04-2005, 05:10 PM
Not in America.

poenix??

hasselbrad - wtf??
"Most likely to be mistaken for a transvestite" - scaree
"Least likely for you to mind being raped by"??? lol

"On behalf of everyone, we would like to say congratulations to all the winners, you're beautiful in God's eyes. Just not ours. 'Cept that blonde lady."

that has to be the most random thing ive seen all week....

Foeni
19-04-2005, 06:16 PM
They're all fucking ugly. No wonder they have to rape people to get 'laid'. Only exception is Lauren Annette Summers, she isn't that ugly.

deviljet88
20-04-2005, 12:59 AM
They're all fucking ugly. No wonder they have to rape people to get 'laid'. Only exception is Lauren Annette Summers, she isn't that ugly.
Should've added ugly people never get married or have kids to that Foeni...

Urbanebula
22-04-2005, 08:41 AM
Can i draw your attention to the 'woman' guilty of "3rd degree sodamy"! Eh? What?

Now i don't know about you but if i was the defendants lawyer i'd have to ask a few questions to the victim.

Digital_Ice
22-04-2005, 08:43 AM
such as:

'How exactly did this woman bugger you up the arse?'

it does depend on what the legal definition of 3rd degree sodomy is

Keyser_so_so
23-04-2005, 08:56 PM

True. :icon_rofl

DragonRat
30-04-2005, 01:31 AM
But some are dead. Such notables in the recent past include:

Johnny Cochran (at least he became the most famous minority lawyer in history)
Mitch Hedberg (one of the all-time greatly underrated comedians)
Pope John Paul II (but the white smoke's out, and Ratzinger - a.k.a., Pope Benedict XVI - is in)

(I don't really know what my response has anything to do with the topic, but then again, I don't really know what the topic is all about anyway.)