PDA

View Full Version : Ann Coulter: Voice of the majority or A man in drag?

Ashley
30-03-2005, 03:43 PM
Last night I had the pleasure... heh... of listening to Ann Coulter give a "speech" for those who don't know who she is, she's an extreme right-wing republican who hates... and I mean HATES liberals.
I'm a liberal myself and went to see her because I wanted to hear the other side and maybe become a little better informed. I was wrong. Her speech was just a sling of insults at liberals, Howard Dean, and the audience.
I wouldn't mind a few insults, but what she said wasn't a speech. It had no criteria for being a speech. No intro, no body, no real conclusion... no supporting evidence.
Now, I'm sure most on the other side of the pond really don't give two hoots, and if they do respond it will be just about how dumb American are or other smart ass comments.
Here's an article she wrote (http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=108&ncid=759&e=4&u=/ucac/20050310/cm_ucac/comebackliberals)

Other quotes include:
"We need to execute people like John Walker in order to physically intimidate liberals, by making them realize that they can be killed too."
Ann Coulter, to 3,500 cheering Republicans

"we should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity."
Ann Coulter on Sept. 12, 2001

"Congress could pass a law tomorrow requiring that all aliens from Arabic countries leave....We should require passports to fly domestically. Passports can be forged, but they can also be checked with the home country in case of any suspicious-looking swarthy males."
Ann Coulter... the next week.

Thoughts?

Meteora
30-03-2005, 04:03 PM
I'd hit it.

hasselbrad
30-03-2005, 04:06 PM
Just Al Franken leaning in the other direction...penis and all. ;)

EmotionSickness
30-03-2005, 09:14 PM
Haha, she just throws back what the Left dishes out. It's funny.

Ashley
30-03-2005, 10:09 PM
Just Al Franken leaning in the other direction...penis and all. ;)

At least Al Franken has a shred of supporting evidence. During her lecture.. or whatever it was last night, she took questions from the audience, but never answered them. She just insulted the askee and then dodged the question with more insults. And she called a member of the audience "babycakes"... it was disturbing.

Andrew
31-03-2005, 01:39 AM
Now, I'm sure most on the other side of the pond really don't give two hoots, and if they do respond it will be just about how dumb American are or other smart ass comments.
:) I was going to make a comment but I think I will control myself and hold back on the American bashing comments.

seitanic
31-03-2005, 08:59 AM
I really think that Ann Coulter is just an elaborate gimmick intended to make people realize the abusrdity of most political pundits in america.

or maybe she's just a batshit insane.

Ranman
31-03-2005, 09:59 AM
She is evil, pure evil. She needs to have democrat to give
her great sex. A good lickin if you know what i mean.
There is just one Problem, none of us will do it.:rolleyes:

deviljet88
31-03-2005, 11:48 AM
Mmm extremists. Hard to tell whether they're good or bad.

hasselbrad
31-03-2005, 12:12 PM
She is all show. She distorts and twists facts to suit her argument in exactly the same way Al Franken does. There is always a shred of fact in what they are saying, but then they stretch and distort the 'fact' in order to make it as funny and entertaining as possible.
This is why I pay more attention to Thomas Sowell, George Will and Neal Boortz than Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh or Ann Coulter.
Oh...and Ranman...I don't think there is a democrat capable of satisfying Ann Coulter's sexual appetite. It's like throwing a hot dog down a hallway. :p

Ranman
31-03-2005, 12:22 PM
James Carville seems to know how to keep his Republican wife happy.
I will agree that Al Franken needs to get laid also.:cool:

hasselbrad
31-03-2005, 02:35 PM
James Carville seems to know how to keep his Republican wife happy.
I will agree that Al Franken needs to get laid also.:cool:

She's not as shopworn as Coulter...
...and yes, Franken and Garofalo need laying...bad.

Oh, and Ashley...you weren't a part of these shenanigans (http://www.ljworld.com/story200443.html) were you? ;)

CFC
31-03-2005, 11:41 PM
I found the two books I have read of hers more entertaining then facutally correct.

Anyways she is a little too extreme for my tastes on some issues.

Jacoby
01-04-2005, 12:14 AM
God intended there be no politics. I really hate them. I've been noticing that most Republicans try to act like they're more civil than everyone else, but get more pissy than any other party. It's so annoying. I'm not Republican, Democrat, Liberal, Fence-Sitter, Undecideder, or any other thing you can think of. I've decided to not bother with politics because it results in childish name-calling.

Ashley
01-04-2005, 02:06 AM
Oh, and Ashley...you weren't a part of these shenanigans (http://www.ljworld.com/story200443.html) were you? ;)

I'll just say I was there... that's all I'll admit to. :icon_evil:

She has pastey legs by the way. My roommate and I couldn't decide whether she was wearing tights or if that was just her... I don't think she's a tights kinda lady... also in regards to her being sexed up, she had a bodygaurd behind her and I asked my roommate if she thought her had relations with her bodyguard... to which she replied, "Oh yeah, he takes it."

She looks feminine but she's got a LOT of balls, being as we're a liberal school.

marry rich people
03-04-2005, 12:38 AM
I have no respect for her at all. The world would be better off without her, whether she's all show or not. My reasons for disliking her (allow me to rant):

1. She constantly insults liberals but she is acting exactly the same as the extreme liberals on the other end of the spectrum do. All extreme liberals do is complain and insult right-wingers and all Ann Coulter does is complain and insult left-wingers.
2. She must have extreme insecurities that she feels the need to cover up by constantly insulting other people.
3. She has no intelligence. If she did have any, she probably would have things in her speeches other than just sassy one-liners. Also, she probably would have realized reasons 1 and 2 already if she was at all intelligent.
4. She doesn't do anything productive to change anything except stand on her podium and insult everything in sight.
5. It's horrible that she considers herself to be Christian when she exhibits the exact opposite of Christian values.
6. The only thing she does for the world is raise people's blood pressure which, in turn, increases the risk of cardiovascular disease.

So really all Ann Coulter is is a right-wing hippie that is giving America heart attacks.

Ok...I'm done.

Ashley
04-04-2005, 03:49 AM
So really all Ann Coulter is is a right-wing hippie that is giving America heart attacks.

A right-wing hippie.... ew... weird.

johnnyboy
06-04-2005, 12:20 AM
She is evil, pure evil. She needs to have democrat to give
her great sex. A good lickin if you know what i mean.
There is just one Problem, none of us will do it.:rolleyes:

That was just what I was thinking, just like my english teacher, she needs a good lay, but the problem is no one will do it

alby
24-06-2005, 09:37 AM
I'm a liberal myself and went to see her because I wanted to hear the other side and maybe become a little better informed. I was wrong. Her speech was just a sling of insults at liberals, Howard Dean, and the audience.

I wouldn't mind a few insults, but what she said wasn't a speech. It had no criteria for being a speech. No intro, no body, no real conclusion... no supporting evidence.

Hearing from the other side by listening to an extremist is rather misguided -- that's like taking everything the immoral (or amoral?) demagogue Jesse Jackson says as the gospel.

Haha, she just throws back what the Left dishes out. It's funny.

Haha.

Being "liberal" doesn't necessarily make one more open-minded. For example, it was FDR who opened up concentration camps during WWII, and it was JFK who appointed the racist Harold Cox, who referred to blacks at times as chimpanzees, to the federal court level. A conservative could post a long list recounting all the shameful actions of self-proclaimed liberals.

Partisan politics has gotten out of control with Democrats and Republicans equally at fault.

deviljet88
24-06-2005, 10:33 AM
Spam.

http://www.rawilson.com/images/coulter.jpg

hasselbrad
24-06-2005, 12:22 PM
Spam.

http://www.rawilson.com/images/coulter.jpg

Oh Jet...your just jealous because yours hasn't developed yet. ;)

deviljet88
24-06-2005, 01:33 PM
Oh Jet...your just jealous because yours hasn't developed yet. ;)
Owned.

... aww :(

definitelymaybe
28-06-2005, 09:37 PM
www.ifuckedanncoulterintheasshard.blogspot.com (http://www.ifuckedanncoulterintheasshard.blogspot.com/)