PDA

View Full Version : Question

Jules
25-03-2005, 10:27 AM
Hi guys!

I'm not sure if there's allready another thread about this, or if this belongs somewhere else...(if yes, sorry...)

So, did Orlando Bloom and Keira Knighley ever date? Or have they been in relationships when filming POTC? I saw the pictures of london premiere and heard all the rumors and all that stuff... so, does anybody know?

Leonie
25-03-2005, 11:04 AM
Wouldn't know - but wasnt Orli dating Blue Crush girl back then? I'm no Orli expert, but maybe someone else can help you out. Secondly, weren't there reports that Keira's boyfriend visited the set of PotC every now and then? Though that could still be true if it were Orlando :icon_bigg

Flightfreak
25-03-2005, 01:56 PM
from what i got out of the interviews keira gave, did she spend as good as no time with Bloom. They were only together on the set for the few shots were you can see the both of them.
rumours to keep the sensation machine rolling :)
besides keira is not a slut, she has her Jamie.

aznkkfan
25-03-2005, 08:12 PM
from what i got out of the interviews keira gave, did she spend as good as no time with Bloom. They were only together on the set for the few shots were you can see the both of them.

I think she said in the POTC commentary that they only saw each other like... 4 times before the promotions started.

hannahjane
26-03-2005, 12:17 PM
Yeah, she spent the majority of her time with Depp and Rush didn't she? Shooting in Malibu Beach and the Caribbean I think. Don't quote me. I don't think they ever dated, although they do look cosy on the premier photos - it's all just publicity though innit? Not really true chemistry there. Anyhow, Keira looks pre-occupied on most of the photos Orli's snuggling up to her! lol. Perhaps they grew close whilst promotions were underway, though I doubt they ever dated. And yes, Orlando was dating Kate Bosworth at the time (they've now split due to his work commitments I think), and wasn't KK dating Synott at the time of POTC? Anyway, I know a lot of people who would like em to get together, but as the knowledgable FF say; "she has her Jamie". And who wouldn't want him??! :p

Keyser_so_so
27-03-2005, 10:16 AM
I'm pretty sure Keira was going out with Del at the time... And I have a magazine somewhere were Orlando says: 'I couldn't make a move on Keira, because she had her boyfriend around'.