PDA

View Full Version : Celebrities for Hate

keiraknightleyfan
21-03-2005, 03:11 PM
Here is a thread where you show your hate. You least favorite celebs are listed here.

1.Ashlee Simpson
2.Lindsay Lohan
3.Hillary Duff -are her and Lindsay related
4.Arnold Swarzznegger or however you spell it

hannahjane
21-03-2005, 03:32 PM
Erm, I'm sure there's loads I actually physically despise but my brain seems to have shut down. Of the top of my head:

1. Abi Titmus
2. John Leslie
3. Paris Hilton
4. Adrien Brody
5. Er, like I say, I'm sure there are loads...

I basically hate the ones with no shitting talent that just buzz around like flies round shit with no actual intention of being creative whatsoever. Oh, that's inspired me:

6. Jordan & Peter Fucking Andre
7. Jodie Marsh
8. The Cheeky Girls.....

Jasper
21-03-2005, 04:00 PM
Simple plan, blink 182, green day, sum 41, and all those other bands that give punk a bad name.

As for movie celebrities... I really fucking hate Hugh Grant.

Leonie
21-03-2005, 04:26 PM
I hate Nicole Kidman. Try and smile once in a while, it won't kill ya, promise. Neither will food. Or being able to move your face.

Clive Owen, get off your high horse already.

I'll probably think of more later :icon_bigg

Digital_Ice
21-03-2005, 04:33 PM
i'd have to agree with leonie on nicole.

oh... and Vin blimmin Desiel (damn it, after many attempts i still cant spell it!!!)

**Vin Diesel** - good ol' IMDB

PhoeniX
21-03-2005, 04:42 PM
I hate David Beckham and Wayne Rooney and Christiano Ronaldo.

AureaMediocritas
21-03-2005, 04:52 PM
I don´t really like Paris Hilton , her sister and Hitler.

hannahjane
21-03-2005, 05:05 PM
I don´t really like Paris Hilton , her sister and Hitler.

Hitler? What are you talking about, Hitler is a god! I'm JOKING. Hitler is a complete and utter SHIT. And he deserves to die...oh. ;) Justice has been served then. He is fucking bastard, but he's not really a celebrity is he? Or rather he SHOULDN't be celebrated, so...

Bellum_851, Cristiano Ronaldo is indeed another utter arrogant bastard. Grr. Loads of my mates fancy him, but he bums himself.

As for the Nicole haters out there, I would say I strongly disagree - not that I'm a huge fan or anything at all, it's just I think she's a fabulous actress and she always used to look like a really dedicated mother, best friend (to Naomi Watts - who I do actually really like) and, I dunno, I thought she seemed genuinely nice....but that was before I knew she was going out with Steve Bing. aks the silver haired slimeball who left Hurley with un babeh, denied it was his, and did a runner. I mean, I don't really like Hurley or any of that silly Nottinghill set but Steve sounds like a bit of a shit. (Not as much as Hitler though ;))

*GASPS* Nicole Kidman in smiling shocker!!
http://www.vnn.vn/dataimages/original/images154969_Nicole-Kidman.jpg

Will you ease up on her now? :)

Steve Bing on the other hand...
http://estaticos.elmundo.es/suplementos/imagenes/2004/02/19/1077202481_p.jpg

Digital_Ice
21-03-2005, 05:14 PM

ok!

lol, i dont hate her as such, just least favourite.

now vin though.... thats total hate..... lol

hannahjane
21-03-2005, 05:20 PM
ok!

lol, i dont hate her as such, just least favourite.

now vin though.... thats total hate..... lol

Yeah, he's just big muscles, small brain :p

hasselbrad
21-03-2005, 08:09 PM
Fred Durst. What a utterly talentless fuckwad. He is at the top of my "People I'd Like to Punch in the Nose" list. He can't rap...he rhymed the word "here" with..."here". A word with limitless rhyming possibilities, and he can't manage. Then, he utterly ruined Behind Blue Eyes. Asshole!
Tim Sarandon and Susan Robbins. ;)
Michael Moore.
Sean Penn.
Madonna.
Britney Spears.
Paris Hilton.
Nicole Richie.
Kathy Griffin.
What Jasper said about punk bands.
Biggie Smalls.
Yes, I know he's dead, but I don't care. I still hate him for what he did to rap music with...next on the list...
Puff Diddy/whatever the fuck he calls himself this week.
Birdman/Baby/whatever the fuck he calls himself.
The entire "Cash Money Crew".
Courtney Love.
Scott Peterson.
Michael Jackson.
O. J. Simpson.

Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage.:p

marine
21-03-2005, 08:15 PM
Fred Durst. What a utterly talentless fuckwad. He is at the top of my "People I'd Like to Punch in the Nose" list. He can't rap...he rhymed the word "here" with..."here". A word with limitless rhyming possibilities, and he can't manage. Then, he utterly ruined Behind Blue Eyes. Asshole!
Tim Sarandon and Susan Robbins. ;)
Michael Moore.
Sean Penn.
Madonna.
Britney Spears.
Paris Hilton.
Nicole Richie.
Kathy Griffin.
What Jasper said about punk bands.
Biggie Smalls.
Yes, I know he's dead, but I don't care. I still hate him for what he did to rap music with...next on the list...
Puff Diddy/whatever the fuck he calls himself this week.
Birdman/Baby/whatever the fuck he calls himself.
The entire "Cash Money Crew".
Courtney Love.
Scott Peterson.
Michael Jackson.
O. J. Simpson.

Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage.:p

for some unknown reasons, this made me laugh

Renegade
21-03-2005, 08:18 PM
I hate those teenyboppers (Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, Hilary Duff). Also hate those party celebs who contribute nothing good to the entertainment industry (Paris Hilton, Nicole Ritchie, Tara Reid). I absolutely abhor the fucking host of Fear Factor.

marine
21-03-2005, 08:26 PM
I don't hate any celebs, thank god I'm not living in a country where there is an overexposure of "people", yet, but, I do admit that there's this french singer: Lorie, who annoyed me so much, I can't stand her whole image and I can't stand her music, and I can't stand her video clip. (So I just change the channel everytime she's on), maybe there's more, but I can't think of any right now.

hasselbrad
21-03-2005, 08:34 PM
It's easy to hate celebrities here, simply because of the non-stop barrage of "Celebrity News" shows.
Oh, and if a celebrity's status stems from a "reality" program, then I hate them with a hatred that burns like fifty suns.
Survivor
The Real World
The Bachelor
The Bachelorette
Road Rules
The Apprentice
etc.

MrPink
21-03-2005, 09:12 PM
what really pisses me off are those fucking reality tv made celebs. piss me off. gareth gates and that jade woman from big brov

Richard
21-03-2005, 09:20 PM
O.J. Simpson!?! I liked him in The Naked Gun movies. ;)

I'd have to agree with Ren about those teenyboppers. However...

Sean Penn
Emilio Estevez
Lea Thompson
Alexis Arquette
Usher
Those Baldwin Brothers
Tim Allen

Elijahfan
21-03-2005, 09:33 PM
tim allen, was that the guy on home improvement who used to be a drug dealer?

get rid of all the teen crap out there

thinking about it, i dislike everyone, man i'm mean....but those who really piss me off are celebrities who think they are so great and giving with their charity work, who only actually do it for pablicity. it's like, a good person doesnt need to show off that they're doing good things.

i really hate the scientologists. i mean, come on really, it's a church for rich celebrity fuckers. tom cruise, kristi alley, john travolta.....

also any person in the media who tries to shove their religion down my throat

hannahjane
21-03-2005, 09:42 PM
tim allen, was that the guy on home improvement who used to be a drug dealer?

get rid of all the teen crap out there

thinking about it, i dislike everyone, man i'm mean....but those who really piss me off are celebrities who think they are so great and giving with their charity work, who only actually do it for pablicity. it's like, a good person doesnt need to show off that they're doing good things.

i really hate the scientologists. i mean, come on really, it's a church for rich celebrity fuckers. tom cruise, kristi alley, john travolta.....

also any person in the media who tries to shove their religion down my throat

Scientology - definately agree. To be honest I've always thought, when seeing him on TV or whatever, that Tom Cruise seemed to be a pretty cool guy. Really funny, really down-to-earth...just, really, nice. But then I think why the fuck is he in with that sect?! I hate it when cool people seem to have really weird flaws! It's like Kabbalah, sorry if anyone's a believer, and I'm sure there's an actual practice of it whioch is reputable and respected, but it looks like one huge money making scam to me, so badly. I mean, C'MON! They fucking charge you, what $22 or something for a: PIECE OF RED STRING (no exaggeration - that's all it is). Apparently, if you visit the 'holy place' where they're supposed to have been bound the locals hand them out for free. And they (the Kabbalah people) charge hundreds of dollars and pounds for bottles of water which they claim can "cure cancer". That is the most utter bullshit ever, agree? And just when your thinking this post can't get any more off-topic, I suprise you by saying - in relation to Kabbalah, I hate/strongly dislike Madonna for blatantly bumming it.

But, I can't understand for the life of me, why people hate her ex-husband Sean Penn? He's an absolute legend, the best actor ever (and may I say quite fit for an older...ok let's be honest old man. Or does that just freak people out?). He was great in 21 Grams and Mystic River (although to be honest, and I know that film's got quite a few fans on this site, I wasn't that much of a fan of MS, but 21 Grams was great). Why do people hate him? I hate him for marrying the ponce that was Madonna, but apart from that...

Agree with the teeny bopper and socialites thing. Have you heard Lindsay Lohan's attempt at chart success? *winces*

Elijahfan
21-03-2005, 10:05 PM
Scientology - definately agree. To be honest I've always thought, when seeing him on TV or whatever, that Tom Cruise seemed to be a pretty cool guy. Really funny, really down-to-earth...just, really, nice. But then I think why the fuck is he in with that sect?! I hate it when cool people seem to have really weird flaws! It's like Kabbalah, sorry if anyone's a believer, and I'm sure there's an actual practice of it whioch is reputable and respected, but it looks like one huge money making scam to me, so badly. I mean, C'MON! They fucking charge you, what $22 or something for a: PIECE OF RED STRING (no exaggeration - that's all it is). Apparently, if you visit the 'holy place' where they're supposed to have been bound the locals hand them out for free. And they (the Kabbalah people) charge hundreds of dollars and pounds for bottles of water which they claim can "cure cancer". That is the most utter bullshit ever, agree? And just when your thinking this post can't get any more off-topic, I suprise you by saying - in relation to Kabbalah, I hate/strongly dislike Madonna for blatantly bumming it.

But, I can't understand for the life of me, why people hate her ex-husband Sean Penn? He's an absolute legend, the best actor ever (and may I say quite fit for an older...ok let's be honest old man. Or does that just freak people out?). He was great in 21 Grams and Mystic River (although to be honest, and I know that film's got quite a few fans on this site, I wasn't that much of a fan of MS, but 21 Grams was great). Why do people hate him? I hate him for marrying the ponce that was Madonna, but apart from that...

Agree with the teeny bopper and socialites thing. Have you heard Lindsay Lohan's attempt at chart success? *winces*

total agreeance...and the freaky thing is that there's kabbalah water too, and isnt that religion about peace and none worldly materials, she fucking adveritises for versace. everyone's a hypocrit (spelling?) yeah but that just makes me angry

yeah and sean penn, at the oscars?!?! come on what a hard ass, we need to bring back the stoned "fast times at ridgemounthigh" sean penn. pizza during class, that's what we need!

hannahjane
21-03-2005, 10:08 PM
total agreeance...and the freaky thing is that there's kabbalah water too, and isnt that religion about peace and none worldly materials, she fucking adveritises for versace. everyone's a hypocrit (spelling?) yeah but that just makes me angry

That Versace thing is a really good point...she's a freak! I guess the whole of her life is saturated in hypocrisy though, because it's everything about her isn't it, that just reeks of commercial and status and wealth, and all of that.

seitanic
21-03-2005, 10:29 PM
Paris Hilton
Sean Penn
Jeff Foxworthy and his Blue Collar Comedy Tour cronies
Gangster rappers
trendy Kabbalah-followers
Scientologists
everyone involved with You Got Served
kidnapped/murdered/missing attractive white middle class females that send the media into a frenzy

hannahjane
21-03-2005, 10:30 PM
Paris Hilton
Sean Penn
Jeff Foxworthy and his Blue Collar Comedy Tour cronies
Gangster rappers
trendy Kabbalah-followers
Scientologists
everyone involved with You Got Served
kidnapped/murdered/missing attractive white middle class females that send the media into a frenzy

Sean Penn?! why, oh why! What's he done to offend so many KKWers?! Someone please, shed some light...

Digital_Ice
21-03-2005, 10:36 PM
who is he?

Elijahfan
21-03-2005, 10:38 PM
who is he?

seriously??? you need to rent fast times at ridgemounthigh, i'm pretty sure that's the name of the movie.

Digital_Ice
21-03-2005, 10:46 PM
i recognise the name... i just cant put a name to it

*loads the everso wonderful and bloody useful IMDB*

ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....

now i regonise him... no idea why, ive not seen any of his films

:s am i missing out?

Elijahfan
21-03-2005, 11:08 PM
mystic river is good, so is 21 grams....can't think of other films at the moment

Jacoby
21-03-2005, 11:20 PM
Angela-fucking-Lansbury, man. Such a whore.
I hate that fucking lady who did the lambchop puppet thing. Anti-Christ.
I hate Keebler elves.
I hate Orlando Magic. He's so dumb.
I hate Dave Matthews. No I don't. He was the father in Where the Red Fern Grows. He's badass.
I hate when girls don't like me.
I hate The Vines.
I hate the green Power Ranger.

hannahjane
22-03-2005, 12:22 AM
Angela-fucking-Lansbury, man. Such a whore.
I hate that fucking lady who did the lambchop puppet thing. Anti-Christ.
I hate Keebler elves.
I hate Orlando Magic. He's so dumb.
I hate Dave Matthews. No I don't. He was the father in Where the Red Fern Grows. He's badass.
I hate when girls don't like me.
I hate The Vines.
I hate the green Power Ranger.

*prepares to be ridiculously mocked*....Um, isn't "Orlando Magic" a US basketball team that plays in the NBA?

Jacoby
22-03-2005, 12:25 AM
*prepares to be ridiculously mocked*....Um, isn't "Orlando Magic" a US basketball team that plays in the NBA?

I don't care what he is, I still hate him.

Meteora
22-03-2005, 12:35 AM
Arnold Swarzznegger or however you spell it
Hey hey now, be nice. Anyone that got Joe Davis out of Sacramento should get a free trip to heaven.

Renegade
22-03-2005, 03:30 AM
Lol Jake.

Richard, you hate Emilio Estevez!? I know he's made some pretty idiotic movies but you can't deny the greatness that is The Mighty Ducks Trilogy.

Scott
22-03-2005, 04:34 AM
Delta Goodrem, just sick of her, she's a media whore!
I don't really like David Letterman either, not a fan of his humour.
I hate Blink 182 with a passion.

Ashley
22-03-2005, 05:20 AM
Jay Leno.
Scott Peterson (I'll agree with Hassle.... what a son of a bitch)
Paris Hilton
Ashlee Simpson
Ashley Judd... ever since the Kansas vs. Kentucky basketball game.
Sean Penn... get a sense of humor.
Madonna... don't take 100 photographers to a holy place for a photo op.
hmm I'll think of more later.

EmotionSickness
22-03-2005, 06:20 AM
All outspoken liberals.

BwaHAhahhhaahahahahhahaha.

Leonie
22-03-2005, 07:33 AM
http://www.vnn.vn/dataimages/original/images154969_Nicole-Kidman.jpg

Smile? What smile? All I see is an evil grin that would scare small children and possibly old ladies :icon_razz

hannahjane
22-03-2005, 12:20 PM
Smile? What smile? All I see is an evil grin that would scare small children and possibly old ladies :icon_razz

That's actually very funny. :icon_lol: Because, it kinda looks, um, true.

Anyway, I agree with what someone said about David Letterman, seems a bit of a prick to me. I'd take Leno over him anyday - not that I'm particularly fond of him either.

But Delta Goodrem! Media Whore she may be, but what a GOD! (I think this an in-joke with myself and friends), we've bummed her ever since she was on Neighbours singing "Coz I was born to Trrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyy"! Her music's pretty shit and wtf is she shagging McFydden for (How d'ya spell his name), but, boy, what a legend (for absolutely no reason whatsoever!).

Dionysus
22-03-2005, 02:54 PM
i hate ALOT of people so i'm not gonna list many specificly
i must say, at or near the top is eminem, i hate him with a passion
greenday, the bloke in it rekoned it was more difficult writing pop/punk songs than led zeppelin songs LMFAO, well he's going to hell :D
ashlee simpson, pretty self explanitory
all this rap and r&b etc, you knowwhat i mean, it is dreadful, bring back real music god dammit
those fucking kids movies that are released in the holidays, they make me want to throw up my dinner
those posers who wear rolling stones, zeppelin, deep purple T-shirts but have never heard a single one of their songs

i can't be bothered naming more, but there are plenty don't worry :D

hannahjane
22-03-2005, 05:28 PM
those fucking kids movies that are released in the holidays, they make me want to throw up my dinner

Yeah, sorry to be a scrooge, but I hate all those shitty money-spinner movies they release over Crimbo - hate with a passion. My best friend bums them though and always attempts to convert meh...GRRRR...NO!!

hasselbrad
22-03-2005, 08:42 PM
Along the lines of what ES said...minus the sinister laugh ;)...their outspoken nature is why I hate Susan Robbins, Tim Sarandon and Sean Penn. Not the fact that they are outspoken, mind you, but the fact that they are blathering idiots.
"Meat" goes before the press, insinuating that his First Amendment rights are being trampled underfoot. Clearly, the idiot doesn't understand the First Amendment. It only protects you from the government. If the Baseball Hall of Fame gets enough e-mails, phone calls and letters from people that are angered by your comments, they are well within their right to cancel you from the program.
Ditto for "Meat's" wife. She got bounced from a United Way fundraiser after she and Tweedle Dumb popped off about their distaste for the president. Fine. You may not like George W. Bush, but the hundreds of people who are attending the event to scratch out a check to the United Way may not share your views. Once again, it's not a First Amendment violation to pull the plug on your keynote speech.
Sean Penn, as Ashley says, needs to get a sense of humor.
Not only do I think he is a fucking moron, but I also think he's roundly overrated. I was not really impressed with I Am Sam. He came off more as a caricature, and I can think of several actors who would have done a much better job. Personally, I think his best work was Fast Times..., where he played, not surprisingly, a moron. :p
I also hate any celebrity who has appeared on The Surreal Life. Even Mini-Me. :icon_surp

keiraknightleyfan
22-03-2005, 08:43 PM
That's actually very funny. :icon_lol: Because, it kinda looks, um, true.

Anyway, I agree with what someone said about David Letterman, seems a bit of a prick to me. I'd take Leno over him anyday - not that I'm particularly fond of him either.

But Delta Goodrem! Media Whore she may be, but what a GOD! (I think this an in-joke with myself and friends), we've bummed her ever since she was on Neighbours singing "Coz I was born to Trrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyy"! Her music's pretty shit and wtf is she shagging McFydden for (How d'ya spell his name), but, boy, what a legend (for absolutely no reason whatsoever!).

I feel kinda sry for Letterman. His son was in a kidnapping plot. Luckily they caught the guy.

MrPink
22-03-2005, 09:11 PM
bit harsh on tom there, at least he's not to vain to get braces at his age i suppose

Elijahfan
23-03-2005, 01:22 AM
britney spears,paris hilton, lindsay lohan, hilary duff...etc.

seriously...please we need more female whores in the media

if i ever get the chance to see a teeny bopper i swear to god i will kill them.

hannahjane
23-03-2005, 12:02 PM
if i ever get the chance to see a teeny bopper i swear to god i will kill them.

I'm thinking the phrase "teeny bopper" just cracks me up. :D I mean, I've heard it before...I use it..but it's just funny. Er, yeah still, anyone heard LL's single yet? I think it's called Over. Her music career will be...

deviljet88
23-03-2005, 12:05 PM
There's "Rumours" that her singing is "Over" rated and is actually quite "Shit" (of course assuming her new song will be Shit).

Chikaboom.

hannahjane
23-03-2005, 12:09 PM
There's Rumours that her singing is Over rated and is actually quite Shit (of course assuming her new song will be Shit).

Chikaboom.

That's what I'm saying - it is shit.

MrPink
23-03-2005, 12:41 PM
very believable

hasselbrad
23-03-2005, 12:55 PM
Nothing like a nice pair of breasts to launch a music career. Stick to acting princess.
And, speaking of nice breasts launching a singing career, how long are Jessica Simpson's going to keep Ashlee's career afloat? If she wasn't Jessica's little sister, she'd have a 50/50 shot of making it on stage at her high school's talent show. I haven't seen talent like that since, oh I don't know, Milli Vanilli.

MrPink
23-03-2005, 12:57 PM
Amen lol

hannahjane
23-03-2005, 01:12 PM
It's true that Ashlee Simpson so can't sing, I've seen her show and I can vouch for that. And she can be exceedingly thick, and thus exceedingly irritating. However, I wouldn't say I hated her at all, at least she's trying to do her own thing (even if it is rather bad). And she's being herself. But yeah, her voice does sound like strangled cats. Jessica however, who has shit songs actually has quiet a decent voice (I've heard her sing Robbie Williams' Angels and although it was nowhere near as good as the original, it did prove she had a nice voice).

hasselbrad
23-03-2005, 05:14 PM
It's true that Ashlee Simpson so can't sing, I've seen her show and I can vouch for that. And she can be exceedingly thick, and thus exceedingly irritating. However, I wouldn't say I hated her at all, at least she's trying to do her own thing (even if it is rather bad). And she's being herself. But yeah, her voice does sound like strangled cats. Jessica however, who has shit songs actually has quiet a decent voice (I've heard her sing Robbie Williams' Angels and although it was nowhere near as good as the original, it did prove she had a nice voice).

If by "doing her own thing", you mean being a pre-packaged, bubble-gum "punk", then yes, kudos to her. ;)

hannahjane
23-03-2005, 06:54 PM
No, no, no. Her music isn't "punk"; it's pure pop. I mean by doing her own thing at least it's not cheesy ballady pop (a la Jessica who just conforms to the general Britney/Aggie image). I know she's an easy target, and don't get me wrong I'm not a fan, but I hate it when people rip the shit out of others for the sake of it - just to conform. It's silly. She's wears punkyish clothes (which are quite cool), and she does her own thing with her music (ie. she can't sing!!), I don't think she'd argue that it's punk at all, merely that it isn't your average pop. And to be honest, I 'd agree. And as for "pre-packaged" I'd disagree - her dad manages her, and on the AS show which I've seen a few times (it's good hang-over tele), she's always moaning whenever they try and force her to do something she doesn't want (the A&R guys). Ok, so she's not that talented (well, at all), but it's easy to slag her off...and I hate it when people slag 'easy targets' off.

And I'm really into people like The Killers, Futurheads, Bloc Party, Kasabian etc....but, with all due respect, they're hardly "doing their own thing" are they? There's scorges of bands like that out at the mo. ;) Albeit, they are fab.

Digital_Ice
23-03-2005, 07:00 PM
... Stick to acting princess...

or dont...

i wont complain if you give that up too...

hasselbrad
23-03-2005, 07:46 PM
No, no, no. Her music isn't "punk"; it's pure pop. I mean by doing her own thing at least it's not cheesy ballady pop (a la Jessica who just conforms to the general Britney/Aggie image). I know she's an easy target, and don't get me wrong I'm not a fan, but I hate it when people rip the shit out of others for the sake of it - just to conform. It's silly. She's wears punkyish clothes (which are quite cool), and she does her own thing with her music (ie. she can't sing!!), I don't think she'd argue that it's punk at all, merely that it isn't your average pop. And to be honest, I 'd agree. And as for "pre-packaged" I'd disagree - her dad manages her, and on the AS show which I've seen a few times (it's good hang-over tele), she's always moaning whenever they try and force her to do something she doesn't want (the A&R guys). Ok, so she's not that talented (well, at all), but it's easy to slag her off...and I hate it when people slag 'easy targets' off.

And I'm really into people like The Killers, Futurheads, Bloc Party, Kasabian etc....but, with all due respect, they're hardly "doing their own thing" are they? There's scorges of bands like that out at the mo. ;) Albeit, they are fab.

Which is why I put quotation marks around punk. The image is punk, but the music is pure poppy fluff. The problem I have with Ashlee (beside the fact that her name is Ashlee and she sounds like a cat being flushed down the toilet) Simpson is the fact that I can't really tell what the hell is going on. The band doesn't look anything like the noise they are making.
I really hate her father. He seems like a real prick. The kind of dad who would spend 30 minutes cussing out his eight year old son for missing the cut-off man.

hannahjane
23-03-2005, 11:57 PM
Ok, yeah:

1. I agree - I hate the Dad too.
2. I agree - she does sound like a "cat being flushed down a toilet"
3. I, er, agree - what the fuck is the Ashlee for?

Basically, I surrender my defence of ye old un-talented one. ;)

Kelsey
24-03-2005, 12:04 AM
I think people hate certain others for the wrong reasons. If you are going to hate someone for their religious beliefs or other affiliations, then sorry, but I think you need to work on your priorities. There are plenty of people who are famous that I don't particularly like, but I won't (or can't rather) say I hate them simply because I don't know them.

Can someone honestly say why they *hate* someone on their list? If it's going to be because she's a whore and she's dumb or I don't like any of his movies and she doesn't contribute anything, then I would say give a better reason. Bad publicity is good publicity, and if these are the lengths someone is going to go to to get their name in the magazines then hey, I have some respect for them.

I just think hate is a rather strong word to describe someone you have never met.

hannahjane
24-03-2005, 12:10 AM
I just think hate is a rather strong word to describe someone you have never met.

That's exactly how I feel about all these people on the boards, declaring that they love Keira Knightley. There is no way, in god's world, that you can be in love with someone that you have never met before. I'm sorry, but it's not possible in my opinion. I think people will realise this when they actually do fall in love.

However, although I agree entirely with what your saying Kels, I think this thread is to be taken with a pinch of salt; it's tongue in cheek is all. I don't think anyone who's posted here actually hates any of the people they've listed. It's all just a wee bit of fun. :)

Ranman
24-03-2005, 02:25 AM
I hate Gieko Gecko, every time I see that commercial
I want to put my foot thru the television.
I hate the McDonalds drive thru near my house,
These misfits of society couldn't get an order right
If you tattooed it to their foreheads.
I hate cheap tuna fish. My friend bought tuna that
cost 39 cents a can, I could swear it had people’s fingers in it.

Scott
24-03-2005, 03:58 AM
More celebrities that SUCK:
Anthony Mundine
Fred Durst
Xzibit
D12
Simple Plan
Good Charlotte
Linkin Park

deviljet88
24-03-2005, 03:59 AM
I hate Gieko Gecko, every time I see that commercial
I want to put my foot thru the television.
I hate the McDonalds drive thru near my house,
These misfits of society couldn't get an order right
If you tattooed it to their foreheads.
I hate cheap tuna fish. My friend bought tuna that
cost 39 cents a can, I could swear it had people’s fingers in it.
Are they celebrities? Hate all the Australian Idol contenstants, though they aren't really celebrities either.

mike
24-03-2005, 04:06 AM
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y77/--nash--/images154969_Nicole-Kidman.jpg

Thats not a smile! Its more a mix of supprise and discomfit when someones shoved something up your ar*se :icon_bigg

(check out page 1 if you dont know what im on about)

mufiman
24-03-2005, 07:36 AM
i fucking despise Lil Bow WOw, lil romeo, and pretty much all the other Lil's out there. i hate every single student/musician in the School of Rock. i hope fred durst gets castrated, i hope paris hilton cant have babies, and i really really wish lindsay lohan would just fly into the sun so i dont have to see or hear her ever again. and take ashlee simpson with you. actually, take the entire simpson family with you. and nick lachey. i hate j.lo, the backstreet boys, ben affleck, i hate donald trump, i hate everyone on jackass/vivalabam/wildboys. here are some other celebrities i hate:
richard gere
iceman from xmen [dont know his name]
christian slater
hayden christensen
ja rule, ice cube [pretty much all rapper/actors]
and the one celebrity i hate most has got to be Aaron Carter. i dont know why. oh, i remember, its because i heard one of his songs and i heard him speak. that was enough. almost all celebrities who are famous because of a famous sibling pisses me off [solange knowles, ashlee, aaron, etc.]

hannahjane
24-03-2005, 11:03 AM
i fucking despise Lil Bow WOw, lil romeo, and pretty much all the other Lil's out there. i hate every single student/musician in the School of Rock. i hope fred durst gets castrated, i hope paris hilton cant have babies, and i really really wish lindsay lohan would just fly into the sun so i dont have to see or hear her ever again. and take ashlee simpson with you. actually, take the entire simpson family with you. and nick lachey. i hate j.lo, the backstreet boys, ben affleck, i hate donald trump, i hate everyone on jackass/vivalabam/wildboys. here are some other celebrities i hate:
richard gere
iceman from xmen [dont know his name]
christian slater
hayden christensen
ja rule, ice cube [pretty much all rapper/actors]
and the one celebrity i hate most has got to be Aaron Carter. i dont know why. oh, i remember, its because i heard one of his songs and i heard him speak. that was enough. almost all celebrities who are famous because of a famous sibling pisses me off [solange knowles, ashlee, aaron, etc.]

Ok, yeah, I agree with like everyone you've mentioned there. Especially those pricks from Jackass/Wildboys etc. Sorry, but they've got utter shit for brains and that's not my vein of comedy at all. (To see what is, go here (http://www.kkwavefront.org/forums/showthread.php?t=1568&page=1)).

EDIT: To all those many who dissed the "Nicole smile" (lol ;)...you know who you are...what about this? Is it acceptable?

http://www.blackchampagne.com/images-news/03-0324-oscars04.jpg
(Pretty dodgy I'll admit)...

Or this?
http://www.geocities.com/x_thesparklingdiamond_x/nic_smile.jpg
Or perhaps it's a bit fake?!?

mike
24-03-2005, 12:30 PM
the first pic looks like a fase lift gone to far

the second hmm well she looks as if shes got something very dirty on her mind which is a good look for any women (pls girls go for that look when posting in the pics thread hint hint) but at the same time i just dont like the girl she dose nothing for me, even after a packet of viagra! i just dont think shes pretty!

i dont rate her acting much ither and she seams to swan around the plase like shes a queen (i know guys who are more of a queen than her LMAO-well someone had to laugh) anyways so putting all those bad points together i have to agree with the people who dislike the woman i just dont know why she botheres! just my 2c anyways :)

P.S. still trying to work out if you like or dislike nicole kidman HJ, becose if u like her puting pics up like thos is not gona change peoples minds about her! so i come to the conclusion if you do like her your just not putting any effot into promoting her or and its a BIG or you have been trying realy hard and those pics were the best that you could come up with :icon_razz

hasselbrad
24-03-2005, 01:10 PM
50 Cent/Fat Joe/Ja Rule/Jadakiss/The Game.
Please, for the love of God, quit rapping about shooting each other and get on with the actual gunplay.
Apparently 9 bullets = a great set of breasts. Fiddy's gotten more mileage out of them that Jessica Simpson and Lindsey Lohan put together. Will the 10th be a charm? :icon_roll

Sarah
24-03-2005, 02:32 PM
KILL Carol Vorderman
http://www.peterwilkinson.karoo.net/carol_vorderman.jpg

and KILL Colleen!!!
http://www.manchesteronline.co.uk/ContentResources/444.$plit/C_17_photogallery_179_list_photo_list_photo_item_1 4_photo.jpg
http://bi.gazeta.pl/im/2177/z2177534N.jpg

CHAV CHAV CHAV CHAV CHAV CHAV KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL CHAV CHAV CHAV

marine
24-03-2005, 04:38 PM
some of these anwsers should be in the joke thread too, coz they're hilarious.

hannahjane
24-03-2005, 05:14 PM
Erm, is that Colleen MODELLING there? Jesus...what has the world come to? Guess looks are no longer an actual requirement of that job. Though I have to say, I think Jordan is the biggest Chav ever...in the world. (We call them 'Scallies' though, not chavs, in my part of the world).

hasselbrad
24-03-2005, 05:44 PM
I am still unclear on the "chav" thing. Is it short for something?

Digital_Ice
24-03-2005, 06:09 PM
chav actually stands for "council house and violent", it is a term used to the people you see - usually from council estates - wearing burbery check, rebok classic white trainers etc. you know the kind? the girls always seem to give themselves a facelift by pulling their hair back into the tightest ponytail possible. usually also with as much "bling" as humanly possible.

===

edit: read this - http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=chav&r=f

hannahjane
24-03-2005, 06:30 PM
chav actually stands for "council house and violent", it is a term used to the people you see - usually from council estates - wearing burbery check, rebok classic white trainers etc. you know the kind? the girls always seem to give themselves a facelift by pulling their hair back into the tightest ponytail possible. usually also with as much "bling" as humanly possible.

===

edit: read this - http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=chav&r=f

Nice description ;) And thanks for the insight - I didn't know that it was an abbreviation for "council house and violent"; that's fucking brilliant! But yeah, HasselBrad, seeing as you're from Florida I don't think you'll get what we're really describing over here in ye old UK. Though I am sure you have equivalents over there in ye old big US of A. (lol). Basically, chavs are the lowest form of life; I'd describe them as horrible, tacky, thieving little criminals, with no regard for anything bar themselves and their little (equally as horrid) cronies. Check out this (http://www.chavscum.com/) site, for univeral chav scum.

Here (http://www.chavscum.co.uk/) if you're from the UK.

EDIT: to get this back on topic, I hate all celebrity chavs (http://www.chavscum.co.uk/celebrity.php).

hasselbrad
24-03-2005, 07:12 PM
That is fucking priceless. We don't call them Chavs over here. Sadly, that describes most of the teenagers in this area. Ill-fitting body kits bolted on worn out, shitbox cars, horrible fucking 'music', gold chains and pants that are belted at mid thigh are the height (read depth) of fashion. Of course, the alternative to this 'fashion' is the Abercrombie & Fitch model wannabe look.
Pardon me while I clean up the vomit.

Baron
26-03-2005, 07:42 PM
i would like to ask why kiera k fan hates Hilary Duff?

Jacoby
26-03-2005, 07:56 PM
i would like to ask why kiera k fan hates Hilary Duff?

Because we're afraid of true talent?

Louie
26-03-2005, 08:24 PM
1. Ashlee Simpson
2. Hillary Duff
3. Ashanti
4. Paris Hilton
5. Nicole Ritchie
6. Mark McGwire
7. Barry Bonds
8. Ricky Williams
9. Kobe Bryant
10. Aaron Carter
11. Eddy McCartney (Is that his first name?)
12. P.Diddy

hannahjane
26-03-2005, 08:58 PM

That cracked me up! :D

marry rich people
26-03-2005, 09:22 PM
Or no talent, hence Paris Hilton

hannahjane
26-03-2005, 11:26 PM
Or no talent, hence Paris Hilton

Oh, c'mon, that's, like, um, like, yeah, like, SO not fair. She's, like, so talented at just, y'know like, walking around wearing shades that are, like, so too big for her face, and, um, yeah, like flaunting pictures of herself on everything she can, like, totally get hold of.

Has anyone else noticed that? She walks around in t-shirts with her own face on...she carries bags with her picture on....she buys magazines of which she's on the cover...

Louie
27-03-2005, 01:41 AM
Are you suggesting that Paris is conceited?!

deviljet88
27-03-2005, 01:58 AM
She also likes buying the porn tape of herself.

Louie
27-03-2005, 02:17 AM
I know like twenty people that have bought that video of her.......... :icon_conf

hannahjane
27-03-2005, 11:27 AM
I know like twenty people that have bought that video of her.......... :icon_conf

Yeah, I know like a hundred who have downloaded it. :err: All male of course. It's all they ever talk about. Louie, you are not alone, I also have freaky Hilton-sex crazed friends.

Jet, I heard that she was buying themself an all. And I've definately seen pics of her and she was carrying (truthfully): in the left hand a bag with her face on, peeking out from within the bag was a matching purse (with her face on), then she had a t-shirt on that says "Paris Rocks", and in her right hand she was carrying a stash of magazines with her picture cover. I'll try and find the pic; it is hilarious, yet disgusting at the same time....

Oh! And Jet! You little minx, I'm gonna kill you! :p I've just clicked on your blog page and was confronted by the biggest, most fuck-off tarantula I have EVER seen and I literally SHIIIIIIT myself! Scared the crap outta me, I'm terrible with things like that. AAAAAAARRRRRGH!

So yeah, seeing as that spider is on the internet (and thus has gained a little celebrity status)....nah, I'm kidding, I'm sure it is very lovely. :)

deviljet88
27-03-2005, 12:05 PM
Talk about walking advertisement for the Hilton Hotel chain. Or maybe the DVD box set of The Simple Life 1 & 2. Glad you were shitted by the spider, it was placed there for a reason :D

Kelsey
27-03-2005, 06:10 PM
Who hasn't downloaded it? Shit, I did. I say get over it. If I was in a porno, I would buy it too.

acliff
27-03-2005, 06:20 PM
I'd buy it too :p

I really can't find the energy to actively hate any celebrity, except those who are hideously ugly. I mean, I try and see the best in everyone, so any annoying attractive celebrities are OK by me. The hideous ones would be OK too, if celebrity's personalities counted for shit. But as TV, films, magazines and the news all are predominantly visual entertainment, I hate ugly people.

So Jade from big brother, and Transvestite Nadia, I hate you.

Kelsey
29-03-2005, 05:18 AM
You wouldn't have to buy it Cliffy, I'd send you a free, autographed copy.

keiraknightleyfan
20-04-2005, 09:49 PM
I really hate umm... lets see
Justin Timberlake
Sting
Kiss the whole band