PDA

View Full Version : Hitchikers Guide to The Galaxy

Digital_Ice
20-03-2005, 03:14 PM
anyone seen the trailer for the new HHGTTG movie?

its quite amusing

"the Hitchikers Guide to The Galaxy has this to say about movie trailers: they are a way of...." lol, quite well done methinks

im a big Hitchikers Guide to The Galaxy fan, and the movie looks sooo good.

Mags
20-03-2005, 05:18 PM
I'm actually really excited about this too. I loved the "Trilogy" when I read it back in 8th grade and I can't wait for the movie.

It also helps that my imaginary boyfriend Martin Freeman is in it.

Kelsey
20-03-2005, 07:30 PM
I seriously couldn't get through this book, but I'll probably see the movie anyways. At the theater I work at, we have the posters but I have yet to see the trailer. Wierd.

hannahjane
20-03-2005, 08:24 PM
Yeah I've seen it. I saw it here (http://hitchhikers.movies.go.com/main.html), and really enjoyed it actually - it looks brilliant, and as you say was greatly amusing. I'll probably be going to see it, although I haven't actually read the book, I do know a bit about it. I may read it now though (I've been inspired by this thread), in time for the movie.

And yes, Martin Freeman is a complete dude. I love him (especially in, what else, The Office). Should be good. :)

Renegade
20-03-2005, 08:43 PM
I saw this trailer for this movie but it didn't really tell me much, except that there's this huge thumbs-up symbol in space. I haven't read the book either so that's pretty much all I know about this movie. :(

MrPink
20-03-2005, 08:59 PM
looks pretty lush, i read the book which i enjoyed, looks like the movie do it some justice.

Elijahfan
20-03-2005, 09:00 PM
it looks incrediably funny, though i was thinking about reading it before i see it

Narg
20-03-2005, 10:35 PM
this movie will definatley kick ass.

acliff
21-03-2005, 08:57 AM
More importantly than the Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy film, is one of the trailers that will be shown for the first time before it.

Apparently 'Serenity' trailer will be shown, and I can't wait. A film following on from the cancelled show 'Firefly' (surely one of the best series in the world before it got tragically cut short) its going to be wicked. Not that hitchhikers guide will be bad, i'm sure it will be fantastic, but Serenity will be better.

/serenity pimp end

frodo1511
23-03-2005, 12:33 AM
Sin City's got it beat for Movie of April. Sorry.

Elijahfan
23-03-2005, 01:15 AM
totally off topic, but yes sin city will rock! i just read the comic, very intense.

acliff...also just got the season of firefly from my cousin to watch, going to start right now.