PDA

View Full Version : ladies limits and desieres

mike
17-03-2005, 10:07 AM
so girls what are your limits to what you would do in bed and and whats the most erotic thing you've done or want to do????

Ranman
17-03-2005, 10:13 AM
Nice First Post, I hope you enjoy your short stay here at KKW

mike
17-03-2005, 10:21 AM
i do hope it wont be short

hope just cose of what i asked didnt make people not like me if it dose sorry i just wanted to c if id get any replies

Leonie
17-03-2005, 10:30 AM
Perhaps is you type in actual English, and use full stops and comma's, so we don't have to decipher what you tried to say first :icon_razz

mike
17-03-2005, 10:40 AM
Perhaps is you type in actual English, and use full stops and comma's, so we don't have to decipher what you tried to say first :icon_razz

I used one of these ' and a few of these ? in the first message. However I will try my best to improve my writen skills in the future and spelling altho i might struggle with the latter because i am dyslexic sorry :)

Leonie
17-03-2005, 10:43 AM
Don't worry about spelling, I'm no native speaker so I won't notice spelling mistakes in the first place, rather, I'd be the one to make them :icon_bigg Thanks for trying :)

Liam
17-03-2005, 10:51 AM
I know I'm not a lady and my opinion probably doesnt count for much, but the most erotic thing I ever did was spew into a brown paper bag and then pop it in someones face.

They laughed cause it was funny.

mike
17-03-2005, 11:01 AM
its cool for you to put ur opinion in :) altho you have ither not quite understod the meaning of erotic, or you have a very,.......lets say unique sence of erotica lol. id like to know which. Keep posting anyway im not realy bothered who posts on this gender wise :icon_neut

Andrew
17-03-2005, 11:25 AM
so girls what are your limits to what you would do in bed and and whats the most erotic thing you've done or want to do????
The limits to what I would do is eating most food except for biscuits as the crumbs can be annoying when trying to sleep :icon_wink , unless you was hoping for something more sexual?

mike
17-03-2005, 11:29 AM
rofl thats risky andrew your a brave person if i ever knew 1 i like the way you think :icon_rofl

Scott
18-03-2005, 08:17 AM
Most erotic thing I've done would probably seeing myself naked in the mirror. It was HAWT!

Flightfreak
18-03-2005, 08:23 AM
lol, none girl has answered your question, the only girl who posted in it is a moderator to talk about spelling :p
You need to be more subtle Mike.

Andrew
18-03-2005, 04:19 PM
lol, none girl has answered your question, the only girl who posted in it is a moderator to talk about spelling :p
You need to be more subtle Mike.
Unless none of them set limits :icon_eek:

JackYang
19-03-2005, 01:23 AM
Haha, I don't think any girl would want to talk about it. I think those things just happens depends on the ocasian. lol