PDA

View Full Version : Getting to know u

welshy
17-03-2005, 09:22 AM
it seams dead in this plase neways was just thinking cose im new it be cool get 2 know some of u guys so here gose

(yes i have posted this in the newbees place but i thought it might get more attention here :) )

im 18 male from wales uk i like rock dance indie and lodsa other kinda music im not realy fussy what i listen to

im chilled out most of the time love drinking :icon_guin but hate finding out from friends about the parts of the nights i cant remeber :err:

im going into the army and plan to make that my job for life i like rock climing hiking nd stuff like that if i got the time and my ambitoin is to parachute

ur turn to introduce now

deviljet88
17-03-2005, 10:12 AM
http://www.kkwavefront.org/forums/showthread.php?t=1473

I'm Jet, 14 yr old, Chinese descent, born in Australia and lived here for my whole life. In grade 10, one more year until uni exams begin, whoo. Not the most sociable guy, suspicious mainly. Nearly my whole year level knows my name and I'm trying to figure if its my fucked Chinese accent or my weird looks. Play table tennis because I'm so kickass at it and basketball because I'm so short, any jumping will possibly make me taller. Music is an important part of me, can't live (well could, but then I'd spend it singing to piss people off) without a day of at least an hour with an earphone or a speaker blaring music at me, normally Muse, Radiohead, Chili Peppers, REM, Keane, Coldplay etc etc. Really need a mp3player. Send donations to a poor bugger who can't legally work under government guidelines?

Leonie
17-03-2005, 10:28 AM
What Jet said :)