PDA

View Full Version : Why I love Keira Knightley

Seraph
17-03-2005, 05:33 AM
Hey! I'm a newcomer and just wanted to say hi! Plus its my birthday today (March 17th)! Sweet 16! Before I joined the Community, I read a thread that asked why we love Keira Knightley and, unable to find the original thread, wanted to give my reason for my love for her. So, here it goes...

I love Keira Knightley because everytime I see her on screen, whether in a movie or interview, etc, it just makes me happy. I'm a female and I know there are some people who would say 'Oh! Keira's so pretty and she's so skinny! It's not fair!' I have to be honest, whenever I see Keira, she doesn't make me feel fat or ugly, even in the slightest bit. She actually makes me feel good about myself and everytime I see her or a picture of her, it brightens my day. She makes me want to get up and do something with my life. Now, I think she is very gorgeous and has a very attractive body, but when I see her, its more than just her appearance that attracts me to her, but there's something about her presence that has this calming, very happy feeling to it. I would love to meet her and see if its the same when you're with her in person and to see what she's like as a person. I love all the movies I've seen her in and have loved her in them. I think she is very talented and I'm excited to see what she can produce for the future movie industry. I think she has a lot of talent and potential, so to Keira, I wish the best of luck.

-Seraph

deviljet88
17-03-2005, 06:35 AM
Drooling KK posts go to the KKW Guestbook. And she never reads the forums. Or so we hope.

hasselbrad
17-03-2005, 12:16 PM
Happy Birthday! Whereabouts in Alabama are you from?

Flightfreak
17-03-2005, 01:47 PM
how touching, teenage love,...,it,...,makes,...,me,...,so emotional,...,*snif* *snif* http://www.flyingcirkus.com/forum/upfiles/smiley/120.gif

Glad to see you find your self an idol that makes you feel good Seraph :)

seventhson
17-03-2005, 04:16 PM
Howdy Seraph, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
I love Keira Knightley because she is a beautiful & talented actress who reminds me of when I was young and had the potential to do anything I dreamed of doing. Welcome to KKW & best wishes for you.

Peace,
(-: SeventhSon :-)

Seraph
17-03-2005, 09:32 PM
Thank you guys! Its been an awesome birthday, and I've been wearing a sign all day that says 'Pkease sing to me, its my birthday.' So its been fun. I live near Birmingham. Thank you everyone for the welcome and hope everyone has an awesome St. Patricks Day!

hasselbrad
17-03-2005, 09:47 PM
Alabama or Auburn?

frodo1511
17-03-2005, 11:54 PM
What?! A birthday on St. Patrick's Day?! Why, it's unheard of!!!

...anyway, glad to see another Keira supporter. I also enjoy seeing a movie of hers for the first time. It's been a while that a teenager has not made a living on crappy, yet funny, american teen comedies, and I thank her for it.