PDA

View Full Version : Lesbian?

Keira_is_mine
15-03-2005, 08:01 PM
I heard that Keira is a lesbian? please sum1 prove dat im wrong :( please!

Flightfreak
15-03-2005, 08:08 PM
Interesting

keiracaleb
15-03-2005, 08:19 PM
How to prove you wrong? Erm.... well she has a boyfriend called jamie dornan, has dated in the past all men not women she has never mentioned that she thought any women where sexy but is constantly saying how gorgeous she thinks celebs such as johnny depp and orlando bloom are (lucky girl getting to work with her crushes*begins to go green with envy*)

But even if she was we shoudl all respect her for who she is not what she is.

Keira_is_mine
15-03-2005, 08:23 PM
Yeh, well obviously i would, but i just wanted to know, it was just annoyin me that i didn't know the truth thats all.

Leonie
15-03-2005, 09:11 PM
Alright, I'm going to lock this to stop speculation, but before I do:

As far as we know, Keira has got a boyfriend named Jamie Dornan. The lesbian rumour probably came about because the original, real life Domino is gay. The real Domino Harvey in fact complained about Keira playing a straight Domino.

K, I guess that's all you need to know - this borders on breach of privacy and is a little disrespectful towards Keira. Imagine having forums on the net where people discuss *your* sexual orientation...

Edit: Alright, to make it even more confusing... Idle just PMed me with the following from newsday.com (http://www.newsday.com) (thanks :)):

DOMINO HARVEY is the adventurous, bounty-hunting daughter of the late screen star Laurence Harvey and Vogue model Paulene Stone. (The only other time I ever heard of somebody being named Domino was in a James Bond book!) Anyway, Miss Harvey is gunning for British gossip columnist Mandrake. She wants him to admit to having made a "massive error" in claiming that she is a "proud lesbian" and furious that she is being portrayed as a heterosexual in a coming movie based on her life. This film is to be titled "Domino" and will star Keira Knightley.

"I'm not gay," Domino says, "and I couldn't be happier about the way Tony Scott is treating my story." Remember, Mr. Mandrake, she's a bounty hunter. Retract.

Now, I have no idea how trustworthy Newsday is, or if this is at all true, but I reckon it doesn't really matter as such, because the conclusion about the thread topic with regard to Keira remains the same.