PDA

View Full Version : Unban Glare?

Bait
09-03-2005, 05:14 AM
Well this is just to see who would like Glare unbanned and to ask the mods to possible unban him?
He did create some thought provoking threads (search) and has added entertainment in the forms of pictures and stories (drag/loss of testicle)

well lets see how this goes...

EmotionSickness
09-03-2005, 05:54 AM
Thought-provoking threads? Glare? Okay, yeah ... maybe to a small child or someone with some sort of cognitive disorder.

acliff
09-03-2005, 06:03 AM
Wouldn't this be better as a poll?
Secondly, I don't think Glare would show his face here again, considering how he put the entire website and the websites of various members at risk. Everyone thinks he's a cunt, so no real negotiation on his unbanning I'm afraid.

Spire
09-03-2005, 06:33 AM
He's banned? I guess you miss these sort of things when you leave. I was indifferent to him. If you're going to unban someone, unban Amishka, because she was hawt and beautiful people always make wonderful contributions to society.

deviljet88
09-03-2005, 07:12 AM
I wouldn't mind him back. Sure sometimes he's an arrogant snob, but otherwise he's OK. Why was he banned anyway, hm...?

Leonie
09-03-2005, 07:31 AM
I wouldn't mind him back. Sure sometimes he's an arrogant snob, but otherwise he's OK. Why was he banned anyway, hm...?
I think the official term is 'blackmail', but I'm not sure.

Glare back? I'm undecided. Do I like him? Not particularly, no. Do I like making fun of him? Good point.

acliff
09-03-2005, 08:53 AM
Spire, sort out your signiture. It is WAY too big.

The less we're associated with glare, the better. My vote is that he should never come back, partially due to the fact that back in the day when he was hosting KKW, he was taking liberties, I took it upon myself to call him a power hungry cunt (or words to that effect) and he took KKW offline and said it was entirely my fault. And if I didn't apologize, he'd delete KKW forever.
KKW is still here, and Cliff's tolerance to Glare is less than zero. Go figure.

barrington
09-03-2005, 12:18 PM
Glare? No.

apoggy
09-03-2005, 12:22 PM
Over my dead stoat

Flightfreak
09-03-2005, 05:55 PM
Glare smells

Renegade
10-03-2005, 04:22 AM
Glare's an ass. And I'm not just jumping on the bandwagon. There was this one time on IRC long long ago and I got offended.

Bait
11-03-2005, 04:31 AM
lol i just put this up because he asked me to on irc

i know why he was banned and what he did and the reason i didnt make it a poll is because i know it would be raped :P

*also to es...the reasons to bring him back were sarcastic :P