PDA

View Full Version : Gosh...we don't know why this happened.

hasselbrad
07-03-2005, 12:19 PM
Oh, I know...maybe because they're wild fucking animals. (http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2005-03-04-chimp-attack_x.htm)
They chewed and ripped his nose and his nuts off!

Keyser_so_so
07-03-2005, 02:07 PM
How the fuck did they get his balls? Was he naked? Weak trouser/underwear material? We shall never know. Unless I missed sommat in my skim-read of that.

Foeni
07-03-2005, 05:59 PM
Evil chimps.

JackYang
07-03-2005, 10:42 PM
God, Crazy!!!

Jacoby
07-03-2005, 11:35 PM
"The couple had brought Moe a cake and were standing outside his cage when Buddy and Ollie, two of the four chimpanzees in the adjoining cage, attacked St. James Davis, said Steve Martarano, a spokesman for the state Department of Fish and Game. Moe was not involved in the attack."

Or was he?! Moe framed Ollie and Buddy. He held a grudge against his former owners because they force fed him cake and took naked pictures of him.

frodo1511
07-03-2005, 11:47 PM
I don't know about you, but if a chimp was coming towards me, I would kill it with a nearby stick/golf club before it touched me.

hasselbrad
08-03-2005, 12:12 PM
"The couple had brought Moe a cake and were standing outside his cage when Buddy and Ollie, two of the four chimpanzees in the adjoining cage, attacked St. James Davis, said Steve Martarano, a spokesman for the state Department of Fish and Game. Moe was not involved in the attack."

Or was he?! Moe framed Ollie and Buddy. He held a grudge against his former owners because they force fed him cake and took naked pictures of him.

Really? I heard it was because they brought an ice cream cake, and Moe is...you guessed it...lactose intolerant.