PDA

View Full Version : wtf tongue-kissing

Glare
07-07-2004, 01:54 AM
so last night i'm at this party, and this girl is kissing me, and she shoved her tongue in my mouth. so i'm like "wtf" in my head, cause it wasn't what i expected. (for those few who dont know yet, i'm a loser so this was all new to me.) so i freeze up for a second out of suprise, she stops and stands up and says "you dont know how to tongue-kiss do you?" and i'm just like "uh... no." and she walks off.

wtf, wtf. halp. i'm such a newb that i don't even know what i did wrong.
edit: (i should say that i know freezing up was 90% of what i did wrong, but i dont know if there's a right way to do it besides "dont freeze up")

if you help me out i might get to p in the b :eek:

deviljet88
07-07-2004, 02:05 AM
*wonders which mod did this*

You didn't really want to embarass yourself did you =\

apoggy
07-07-2004, 02:08 AM
*Wonders why Jet is so nieve to think a mod 'could' do this*

And yes to the second question. Shit and giggles and all that

Glare
07-07-2004, 02:10 AM
http://www.hyperomega.com/uploads/myself1.jpg

deviljet88
07-07-2004, 02:15 AM
That's a blank message right? Because my browser isn't loading a picture =\

Princess
07-07-2004, 02:18 AM
Oh, when we travel too Paris…let us not forget love's most intimate moment…
the French kiss.

Australian kisses? I may be wrong, but suspect it has to do with kisses "down under". I thought a long time about this, looked it up at UrbanDictionary.com (which didn't have the answer); this is what I came up with. Please let us know....

Eskimo kisses are rubbing noses. Butterfly kisses are brushing skin with eyelashes. Texas kisses are blowing fart noises on somebody's belly. At least those were the definitions when I was a kid, Mom could have been wrong.

Chinois kiss? ... A souls kiss that brings good fortune!

:{Cyber Kisses all around}:

SMOOCH

Elijahfan
07-07-2004, 03:58 AM
in america, since some are getting on the subject of how different kisses are in different areas, a tongue kiss involves kissing while putting the tongue in the other persons mouth. you're suppose to sorta massage the other persons tongue and both the tongues are suppose to basically "go at it", i've never tried it, but from the describtion it seems hard considering it involves equal effort from both parties. i could see how not participating didnt help with the girl. from the stories of kissing i've heard, it's a normal reaction to be suprised and freaked out by a tongue kiss. since not knowing what to do and all, plus basically having a tongue shoved down your throat :eek:

DefyingGravity
07-07-2004, 04:54 AM
You can't tongue-kiss? Relax, there are quite a few girls who go for virgins.

Kelsey
07-07-2004, 05:13 AM
You're 28 and you've never french kissed? Either people my age and who I've been with are just waaay ahead, or you're way behind. I guess I've just never thought about it; it's kind of one of the natural things to do.

DragonRat
07-07-2004, 05:43 AM
I've been kissed on the lips twice, both on a night of booze and truth-or-dare, and neither of those two would match this one kiss on the cheek... Either I've been hiding under a rock, or I need to meet more sexually open people.

Glare
07-07-2004, 06:19 AM
just for those people who are not exactly switched on upstairs, this was an attempt at humour by me, I havn't been to a party for about 3 years, i'm not a virgin, havn't been one since I was 15. I can kiss like a god and have no trouble with girls. Peace ;)

Kelsey
07-07-2004, 06:53 AM
You're an idiot.

Vertical Vortex
07-07-2004, 08:18 AM
just for those people who are not exactly switched on upstairs, this was an attempt at humour by me, I havn't been to a party for about 3 years, i'm not a virgin, havn't been one since I was 15. I can kiss like a god and have no trouble with girls. Peace ;)

i am happy for you...
but i dont sense any humour... even if it was a practical joke... it wasnt funny. Peace ;)

Moe
07-07-2004, 08:47 AM
http://moe.hwcommunity.com/Pics/threaddisturbing.jpg

deviljet88
07-07-2004, 10:30 AM
Someone should notice his age is 28... oh the picture loaded, ignore my 2nd post.

Sarah
07-07-2004, 12:21 PM
I found this funny, until people took is seriously. Goodness.

Narg
07-07-2004, 01:16 PM
ROFL at this post, for the ppl who posted seriously, stick ure fucking tounge in and move it around, its simple.

Kyle_West
07-07-2004, 02:08 PM
I hump homeless guys.

Narg
07-07-2004, 02:10 PM
I hump homeless guys.

thats nice... :confused:

Kyle_West
07-07-2004, 02:13 PM
I thought that was random and funny. So this thread has a little humor to give you all a reason to laugh now. Thats all.

ryan
07-07-2004, 02:18 PM

I don't know what's more lame: Glare's attempt at humor or the fact that he thinks he's a gift to women.

Kelsey
07-07-2004, 05:43 PM
They're both lame.

I prefer Ducky and Cliff's humor...at least they're clever.

Flightfreak
07-07-2004, 06:10 PM
i dont think glare wass making a joke, i think he mind what he said. :confused:

Moe
07-07-2004, 06:15 PM
See, guys, here's the problem:
http://moe.hwcommunity.com/Pics/funnyerror.jpg

Glare
08-07-2004, 01:48 AM
Yo dude. Don't know anything about you but ya don't look like a bad look guy. Couldn't tell you for sure cause I don't look at guy's that way. Anyway trust me when I tell you this most girl's don't know how to kiss either... I've had girl's do the same thing with me with the throw the tongue down my throat thing. For me it ain't kissing... but the only thing you can do with it is to be evenly aggressive with her. I mean what's the fun in getting your tonsils massaged. If you don't know what your doing at least act like it. Good thing to help you is to touch a girl in different places. Not the do not touch places but like her arms, neck, face, sides to help you get her mind off of is he really a good kisser. Enough about... what the hell your 28 YEARS old!!! You've never kiss a girl before!!!! Just kidding. e-mail address- dxstreem@yahoo.com

Later,

This is going beyond a joke now...

ryan
08-07-2004, 02:00 AM
This is going beyond a joke now...
if you want to make it a joke, make sure its actually funny ;)

DefyingGravity
08-07-2004, 02:05 AM
This thread is too funny.

Not. :rolleyes:

Hazzle
08-07-2004, 02:56 AM
They're both lame.

I prefer Ducky and Cliff's humor...at least they're clever.

No they're not...they're just funny...intelligence doesn't even enter into it...heck I'm funnier than Glare and I'm thick as shit...

Glare...you need help if you thought that was funny. Now Kyle's post WAS funny as it was random and short...to the point...we might well have a new Ducky on our hands if the Duckmeister takes him under his wing and hones those skills to be harsher and crueller :D

Yeah...try again "saviour" of KKW...for 28 you act more immaturely than me (5 years your junior) and I have the bloody mental age OF a 5 year old :)

Vertical Vortex
08-07-2004, 08:55 AM
i am walking circels... :confused:

duckula
08-07-2004, 10:06 AM
Ummm, I'm going to lock this because I'm bored and want to test out the new boards moderating functions.