PDA

View Full Version : What Movie(s) do you want to see ?

Jamie
05-03-2005, 11:24 PM
There's so many movies I would love to see, i plan to see, The Jacket, The Wedding Date, Hitch, Oceans Twelve, Constantine... there is just so many good ones out and coming out soon..

What movie(s) would you like to see ?

marine
05-03-2005, 11:25 PM
you didn't get to see ocean's 12 yet ?

Ray and Netherland (I don't get time to though) and so much more

Jamie
05-03-2005, 11:26 PM
No i haven't marine isn't it better then the first one ?

marine
05-03-2005, 11:27 PM
yeah it's as good if not better actually I liked it better

Renegade
05-03-2005, 11:29 PM
General consensus says 11 is better than 12. But don't let that stop you from watching it.

I want to see The Weatherman with Nicholas Cage and Hotel Rwanda with Don Cheadle. And of course, can't forget Episode III.

Digital_Ice
05-03-2005, 11:30 PM
oceans 12
the jacket
domino
SW ep 3
hitchikers guide to the galaxy
red dwarf (if they ever make the bugger)
POTC 2&3

marine
05-03-2005, 11:32 PM
forgot, Million Dollar Baby, Hotel Rwanda, Danny the Dog (not sure about the enlgish title), and I'll use the edit buttons for the rest

ps: I'm just listing the one which are in close in time, at least in france

Jacoby
05-03-2005, 11:35 PM
Imaginary Heroes
Sin City
Aliens of the Deep
War of the Worlds
House of D

There are more, but I am lazy.

seitanic
06-03-2005, 12:30 AM
I eagerly await A Scanner Darkly, hopefully it will break the trend of mediocre film adaptations of Philip K. Dick books.

JackYang
06-03-2005, 12:37 AM
DEFINITELY THE JACKET. I'm gonna arrange some time to go to the theatres in the next few days, if not in a week or 2.

Digital_Ice
06-03-2005, 12:42 AM
we brits dont get the jacket for a few months :(

*sulks*

aznkkfan
06-03-2005, 12:46 AM
potc 2+3
constantine
underworld:revolutions
star wars episode III
willy wonka and the chocolate factory (even thought johnny depp will freak me out)

Jacoby
06-03-2005, 01:18 AM
I eagerly await A Scanner Darkly, hopefully it will break the trend of mediocre film adaptations of Philip K. Dick books.

I want to see this film too. Winona is sexy. Especially when animated.

doubly
06-03-2005, 02:08 AM
I just saw "Million Dollar Baby and it was amazing--haunting, thought-provoking, and real. I don't want to ruin anything, but let me just say that it is tour de force if there ever was one.

Hilary Swank was awesome (deserving of her Oscar, as were the others) and Clint Eastwood was his gritty self. And if you liked Morgan Freeman's performance in "Shawshank Redemption," you'll love him here too. It had the same dark feel as "Mystic River." At points in the movie, I could tell the audience collectively held their breath. It's the best movie I've seen in years.

I really recommend it, and, like I said, I don't want to spoil anything. But if anyone wants to talk about it (which you will if you see it), you can PM me or maybe I should start a new thread. (I'm wary about this, though, because if I ruin anybody's experience with the film, I'll be cheating them out of something really incredible.)

Jing
06-03-2005, 06:37 AM
POTC 2&3
SW ep3
the jacket
sin city
the weatherman
fantastic four
be cool
the pink panther
mr. and mrs. smith
the aviator
finding neverland
the interpreter
batman begins
kinsey
ray
robots
closer

yes, i know i've been deprived. i've been busy.

frodo1511
06-03-2005, 02:24 PM
A Scanner Darkly looks amazing in the art department, and it has Keanu and Winona in it. +1.

Sin City also is taking an unique approach in it's visuals. Clive, Bruce, Jessica, and Elijah :icon_surp are in it.

War of the Worlds looks to be the next big Summer movie, I'm just wondering how that bridge in the Super Bowl ad got destroyed. Unless the aliens can manipulate matter with their minds, or ILM didn't put any in in time...

Episode III will rock so hard it's not even funny. If Lucas does manage to screw it up, you can believe that a giant mob of cosplayers will be at his door on the 20th of May.

King Kong is a must for Peter Jackson fans/ Adrien Brody too

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire looks to be better than all 3. I just hope that Voldemort looks like the most evilish person imaginable in the flick. That, and I better see the best animated dragon ever for the Triwizard tourney.

PhoeniX
06-03-2005, 04:13 PM
Episode III looks good, I want to see Layer Cake, as i havent seen it yet and I havent seen Shaun of the Dead, I want to see that.

Richard
06-03-2005, 04:25 PM
Be Cool
The Aviator
Batman Begins
King Kong (I have a pretty good feeling I'm going to enjoy this version better than the original).
Ray
Closer
Superman Returns
Sideways
War Of The Worlds (Same reason as King Kong).
The Amityville Horror (Just to see how pathetic it really is).

That's all I can think of at the moment.

Kelsey
06-03-2005, 05:01 PM
Renegade, you've got to see "Hotel Rwanda." I loved Million Dollar Baby and Garden State, but that was my favorite movie of last year!

As for movies I want to see...there are so many:
MR. AND MRS. SMITH - Can't wait, I don't think I have ever been so excited for a movie.
The Island
Miss Congeniality 2
Fever Pitch
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Crash - This looks sooo good
Imaginary Heroes
Guess Who - Lol, I like the part at the end of the trailer in the car

I'm sure I'll think of a trillion more

Sarah
06-03-2005, 08:03 PM
Episode III

I'm fitting just thinking about it.

New trailer on 10th March! Can't effing wait!

bruman
06-03-2005, 09:16 PM
The jacket
SW episode 3
Closer
Alexander
World od wars
king kong
Kingdom of Heaven
are we there yet
mission impossible 3

frodo1511
06-03-2005, 11:01 PM
Episode III

I'm fitting just thinking about it.

New trailer on 10th March! Can't effing wait!

Everyone watch "The O.C." on the 10th. The new trailer will be on somewhere during the show(possibly the end-just like what Fox did with Episode II)

Oops, I forgot to add "Catacombs". It's a film about a women who tours the Paris Catacombs, gets seperated, and thinks that a creature is following her. It's 200 miles long overall, and it's not all mapped out. I went to one of the entrances of the catacombs when I was 8. Something told me that it wasn't a safe place to be.

Liam
07-03-2005, 04:29 AM
I've given up on the film industry. Its grown a nasty habit of turning out pure, unadulterated shite. I don't think I've seen a movie in the last year that I've come out of thinking 'that was really great'. And I've seen plenty.

Until the schmucks in hollywood who earn millions for doing jack shit pull their fingers out of their arses and lift their game, I'm not wasting any more money.

marine
07-03-2005, 05:00 AM
I've given up on the film industry. Its grown a nasty habit of turning out pure, unadulterated shite. I don't think I've seen a movie in the last year that I've come out of thinking 'that was really great'. And I've seen plenty.

Until the schmucks in hollywood who earn millions for doing jack shit pull their fingers out of their arses and lift their game, I'm not wasting any more money.

there's not one sinlgle movie that you thought could be interesting in the last year ?

Liam
07-03-2005, 05:14 AM
Not really, no. There were a few that I thought looked alright, but when I went and saw them, they were crap.

Ranman
07-03-2005, 08:03 AM
Top Movies to see

Revenge of the Sith
War of the Worlds
King Kong
Mission Impossible 3
I know people are gonna laugh but the trailer was really good
Because of Winn-Dixie

Ashley
07-03-2005, 02:15 PM
I'm off to see Vera Drake tomarrow... it looks interesting. Plus it's not a big Hollywood movie, so that always helps.

Kelsey
07-03-2005, 10:05 PM
Independant movies are the only good ones these days. I'm obsessed with Hotel Rwanda right now.

Jacoby
07-03-2005, 11:32 PM
I know people are gonna laugh but the trailer was really good
Because of Winn-Dixie

Hey, it's My Dog Skip but with worse actors and a lesser story! :)

But seriously, just rent My Dog Skip.

frodo1511
07-03-2005, 11:49 PM
My Dog Skip was before Frankie Muniz did Malcolm in the Middle, right?

It made me cry when his character told Skip to leave. That dog was so cool.

mikhalt
09-03-2005, 07:23 PM
I want to see the Jacket, and star wars III basically. And underworld II. Constantine I just saw was really really good, bit creepy, but none the less my kind of movie. Trippy and insane at the same time

cheers
mikhalt