PDA

View Full Version : Domino Bum Double

Digital_Ice
02-03-2005, 08:05 PM
Actress Keira Knightly has been spending hours staring at women's behinds in order to select her body double for her latest film, Domino.

Ms Knightly felt her bottom was not perfect enough to appear naked in some of the film's scenes, so a line-up was organised for her to choose a stand-in.

"We had an audition. I was in an office and women came in and started stripping," the Pirates of the Caribbean star said.

"They had fantastic bums and it's at that point you go 'OK, unless your bum looks like that, don't show it on film'."

In the end, the plum role went to a Romanian former ballerina, who will be paid £550 a day to pretend to be the waifish actress's bottom.

In the film, Keira will play a catwalk model who ditches her career to track down criminals.

not perfect? find me something about her that isnt perfect (except her current hair style)

SimplyKnightley
03-03-2005, 01:55 AM
this isn't about perfection. it's about insecurities :sad:

Keyser_so_so
03-03-2005, 02:18 PM
An imperfect human being? Who would've thought such a thing! :icon_roll:

Seriously though, I know Keira is a lot more perfect than many other human beings, but everyone has their little problems with themselves. She's obviously got one with her bum, which is probably as Richard Curtis (writer/director of Love Actually) once said "pefectly shaped." I wouldn't know, I've never really looked at her bum- I'm not really a 'bum-man'. Actually, I'm not a 'boob-man' either, so I don't know where that leaves me- ah well.

P.S.- this post's first sentence isn't supposed to be sarky, so don't take it personally.

Jamie
05-03-2005, 07:18 PM
not perfect? find me something about her that isnt perfect (except her current hair style)

Exactly.

Trisear
09-03-2005, 02:45 PM
get this: every human being is perfect in his/her imperfection... we're all god's creatures.

frodo1511
10-03-2005, 12:15 AM
I can still pretend it's her bum.

apoggy
10-03-2005, 12:18 AM
wanker

Kathleen
03-05-2005, 05:25 AM
Did anyone else notice in POTC, the scene where Elizabeth and Jack are waking onto the island after being thrown off the boat, that the scene starts off focused on her butt? There is a picture in the extras section of the camera pointing at her behind as well. Its strange!

Keyser_so_so
03-05-2005, 03:55 PM
Did anyone else notice in POTC, the scene where Elizabeth and Jack are waking onto the island after being thrown off the boat, that the scene starts off focused on her butt? There is a picture in the extras section of the camera pointing at her behind as well. Its strange!

Um... I noticed it after getting the DVD many moons ago, as a chapter starts with a shot of her arse. It pans up quick enough, though, and I'm sure Jerry Bruckheimer or Gore Verbinski would fight thier corner (if it was ever brought up with them) and say that it was 'Jack Sparrow's POV (point of view).'

They'd be bullshitting us, but ah well.