PDA

View Full Version : keira and joan of arc?!?! ..hmm

socrnunez23
22-02-2005, 06:18 PM
heyy i was in global review last week and we were reviewing on Joan of Arc.. for u intelectually handicaped ppl she was a famous leader of France who lead the french against the english in the hundred yrs war .she said she was sent from god... now that i just realized that shez a brit but... oh well since shez into all these warrior, fighting, kicking ass kind of roles maybe she should be in a movie that would portray her as a leader and be in an action packed film where like i said she would kick ass in a holy saintish way :fencing: it would be cool..even though historically speaking she does get executed in the end but still... i think it would be an awesome and femenistic movie wut do u ppl think???

Mags
22-02-2005, 06:42 PM
I think you can't type for shit and it's hilarious you called other people "intelectually handicaped."

heee

King Arthur blew, she should stay away from anything like this. There are better movies about Joan of Arc out there.

Foeni
22-02-2005, 06:43 PM
Before you start calling people intellectually handicapped, why don't you learn how to spell?

hasselbrad
22-02-2005, 08:27 PM
"handicaped"...is that like a disabled superhero?

socrnunez23
22-02-2005, 10:53 PM
wow so i missed a freakin p its called a typo .. i didn't ask for ur opinion on my typing

Jacoby
22-02-2005, 11:01 PM
wow so i missed a freakin p its called a typo .. i didn't ask for ur opinion on my typing

Perhaps you don't understand how important the almighty "P" is on these forums.

:Hail: P

socrnunez23
22-02-2005, 11:03 PM
yea i guess someone shoulda told me

socrnunez23
22-02-2005, 11:03 PM
ur from rochester nice i live in floral park

Jacoby
22-02-2005, 11:07 PM
ur from rochester nice i live in floral park

Cool. That's ridiculously far from me.

socrnunez23
22-02-2005, 11:10 PM
yea but... a lot closer than some dude in China

Meteora
22-02-2005, 11:13 PM
I hate Yankees.

Joan of Arc kicks serious ass, but maybe I'm biased due to my birthdate. I'd never see a movie about her, though, because it would probably conflict with my image of her (that's why I haven't seen Alexander).

socrnunez23
22-02-2005, 11:17 PM
I hate Yankees.

Joan of Arc kicks serious ass, but maybe I'm biased due to my birthdate. I'd never see a movie about her, though, because it would probably conflict with my image of her (that's why I haven't seen Alexander).

i dont like the baseball... im a pure soccer fan and will be foreva...
but if i had to chose between the Yanks and the Mets... im gonna have to say the Yanks cuz im not the type of person that likes to lose

Jacoby
22-02-2005, 11:49 PM
i dont like the baseball... im a pure soccer fan and will be foreva...
but if i had to chose between the Yanks and the Mets... im gonna have to say the Yanks cuz im not the type of person that likes to lose

lol

Meteora, aren't you from America? Don't pretend to be British, please. It makes me feel itchy.

Meteora
22-02-2005, 11:58 PM
I live in the most Northern part of Mexico, also known as Baja California Mucho Mas Norte.

Jacoby
23-02-2005, 12:02 AM
I live in the most Northern part of Mexico, also known as Baja California Mas Norte.

Ah, okay.

Renegade
23-02-2005, 02:01 AM
Wasn't there a movie a couple years ago about Joan of Arc with Mila Jovovich (or however you spell her name)? I don't want another one of those.

Mags
23-02-2005, 02:21 AM

Forum Posting Guidelines:
3. No Netspeak. This means we do not tolerate condensed use of shorthand or abbreviated prose in the style of SMS text messages "wot r u doin m8?" or "1337 sp34k" leet speak. If you are educated enough to use the internet then your ability to write correct English must reflect this.

Like it or not, posting on this forum is contingent on your ability to type clearly and correctly. Deal with it, or don't post. It's that simple.

You also spelled "intellectually," "hey," "she's (twice)," and "feministic" wrong. Jackass.

deviljet88
23-02-2005, 04:31 AM
Whooo, lets bash the grammar/spelling abuser (no sarcasm at all, can't stand it)! On topic, Joan of Arc would be crap with her doing King Arthur only last year. Then again she's sticking to her action flicks with Domino.

Liam
23-02-2005, 07:06 AM
I'd like to see the little known tramp side of Joan of Arc in a film. The side where, after defeating some evil pagan army, she frolics off and copulates madly in the bushes with a Samurai advisor, then fires up the barbeque and enjoys a side of pork, an obscenely large mug of ale and a celebratory burst of AK-47 fire.

Unfortunately, this will never happen.

Ranman
23-02-2005, 09:18 AM
Joan of Arc

Didn't she build that big boat and put animals on it?

Forgive me I'm intelectually handicaped

apoggy
23-02-2005, 10:34 AM

Yet you still grasp the concept of the apostrophe (') :D

ScarJo
23-02-2005, 11:25 AM
The Milla Jovovich version rocked.

It's ending, though, with Dustin Hoffman confused many of the cognitively challenged.

Was he good or bad? God or Satan? Angel or Demon?

Apparently, it went over the many craniums full of synapses misfires that the writer(s) purposely made his character's intentions ambiguous.

Their argument was that since he wore black, he was bad.

I guess they're the ones who believe that everything they needed to know was learned in kindergarten, and they gave up after that.

hasselbrad
23-02-2005, 12:08 PM
Joan of Arc

Didn't she build that big boat and put animals on it?

Thanks...thanks a lot. Coffee out the nose feels great! :icon_rofl