PDA

View Full Version : I'm Bored

Ranman
09-02-2005, 01:26 AM
My fellow members of K.K.W.
I have recently noticed a profusion of dull threads as well as a lack of emotion within our group. We should encourage people to express themselves and enjoy passionate exchanges of ideas. Many of you relish a fruitful hate against the recently banished Hazzle. As much as some people dislike him, he was never boring. I stand before you today as an advocate for Democracy. Most of you here enjoy great freedom in your homelands. Even the citizens if Iraq now enjoy the right to vote. Why can't we have the same here at the Wavefront?
I cast my vote to bring back Hazzle.

P.S. before I get banned or worse, Baz told me it was ok for me To start
this thread.

SimplyKnightley
09-02-2005, 01:50 AM
where's the poll thingy?

Dionysus
09-02-2005, 01:56 AM
yeah sure put my vote for it too
from chaos comes... interest :D

Mandy
09-02-2005, 02:26 AM
I vote for no.

Mags
09-02-2005, 03:38 AM
mine's actually a fuck no.

As Ashley oft quotes "Constantly talking isn't necessarily communicating."

Haz was indeed terribly boring, and if you asked him, he'd probably agree. Just because he posted an assload of shit doesn't mean it was interesting.

deviljet88
09-02-2005, 03:50 AM
Joined the No party. Free choc chip cookies :D

Liam
09-02-2005, 04:24 AM
If he comes back, I leave.

Scott
09-02-2005, 04:35 AM
I vote yes, I though some of his posts were funny

deviljet88
09-02-2005, 04:47 AM
If he comes back, I leave.
Is that an incentive you're putting out? :P

JackYang
09-02-2005, 05:07 AM
voted no.

IBO
09-02-2005, 05:18 AM
Ranman: Why don't you go suck Hazzles dick, like are you just sitting around thinking of him?

BTW im sure hazzle is here with us under some other name, this site is his life.

I really don't care if he is invited back, but like who the fuck cares anyway?
________
BODY SCIENCE (http://bodyscience.ws/)

Liam
09-02-2005, 05:22 AM
Is that an incentive you're putting out? :P

No, I'm being honest. I have enough on my plate without having to trawl through his shite all over the boards.

Mags
09-02-2005, 05:38 AM
No, I'm being honest. I have enough on my plate without having to trawl through his shite all over the boards.

Hear, hear!

That's it exactly, it's just a bunch of mass-generated shite.

deviljet88
09-02-2005, 05:52 AM
Ranman: Why don't you go suck Hazzles dick, like are you just sitting around thinking of him?

BTW im sure hazzle is here with us under some other name, this site is his life.

I really don't care if he is invited back, but like who the fuck cares anyway?
Everyone who doesn't want him to come back cares, duh.

Foeni
09-02-2005, 06:19 AM
I voted no. I didn't really know him that well, but what he posted was mostly shit. But the main reason I vote no, is that I like having Liam as a admin and a friend on this site. Liam >> Hazzle.
Yes, just go ahead and call me a suck-up, I really don't care. I know it'll come.

Leonie
09-02-2005, 06:35 AM
I vote no. I think it would be better for a lot of people's health if Haz didn't return. High blood pressure isn't funny.

Narg
09-02-2005, 01:10 PM
Haz is a fuckin wanker, i hope he dies, and does not come back, perhaps he will attempt suicide again.. or.. whatever.

acliff
09-02-2005, 05:29 PM
My fellow members of K.K.W.
I have recently noticed a profusion of dull threads as well as a lack of emotion within our group. We should encourage people to express themselves and enjoy passionate exchanges of ideas. Many of you relish a fruitful hate against the recently banished Hazzle. As much as some people dislike him, he was never boring. I stand before you today as an advocate for Democracy. Most of you here enjoy great freedom in your homelands. Even the citizens if Iraq now enjoy the right to vote. Why can't we have the same here at the Wavefront?
I cast my vote to bring back Hazzle.

P.S. before I get banned or worse, Baz told me it was ok for me To start
this thread.

If the emotion you want to generate is hate and anger, then yeah, having Haz back is a good idea. If also your idea of good conversation is constant reiteration of a point, and agreement without actually adding anything of substance (disguised of course by the huge amount of text you have to scroll through to get to this conclusion) then there is something wrong with you.

Democracy is great, but not when used by those touched with idiocy.

Hazzle
16-06-2006, 10:17 AM
Fo just showed me this thread (year-long bump...woo hoo!) and it's a big heh. Funny how things work out.

Narg's post's a bit tragic. Unfortunate choice of words for him. I know we didn't get on but I was still sad to hear when he passed.

deviljet88
16-06-2006, 10:33 AM
Ooo Liam should've left, thanks for bumping the thread to remind me of that :P

Juliamariskamadadh
16-06-2006, 03:09 PM
you guys crack me up..in the end i like haz

Hazzle
16-06-2006, 03:22 PM
Proof if Julie's shrink needed it that she is indeed crazy.

Swordsman
18-06-2006, 04:56 AM
I voted yes...Hazzle was banned?

deviljet88
18-06-2006, 05:31 AM
I voted yes...Hazzle was banned?
For a while yeah, for flaming and one particular outburst against a moderator.

Hazzle
18-06-2006, 11:37 AM
Heh. One of many many times.

I'm a reformed character now though. Sort of.

runangl
21-06-2006, 07:21 AM
well honestly i don't care.

i just don't read his entries. HA.

(crossing my fingers against any attacks by haz)

Hazzle
21-06-2006, 11:49 AM
well honestly i don't care.

i just don't read his entries. HA.

(crossing my fingers against any attacks by haz)

Old thread, made me laugh, I bumped it.

And after I was so nice welcoming you back! Fine! *huff*.