PDA

View Full Version : For the sophisticated redneck...

hasselbrad
08-02-2005, 12:13 PM
...the General Lee limousine. (http://www.rebel-son.com/rebelsonmobile.htm)

Renegade
08-02-2005, 10:14 PM
Rednecks scare me. Confederate flags scare me. Going to the south scares me. General Lee's pimp limo is a bright spot :).

Mags
08-02-2005, 10:16 PM
I was about to say something nice about the South, but in general I can't bear it either. Texas is ok. North Texas is better, but Houston is a lot more heterogenous than most of the South.

I completely hate the confederate flag though, and I want to crash into every asshole I see with stickers of it on their cars...which is often enough in Texas, sadly.

Ranman
08-02-2005, 10:23 PM
Rednecks are cool

If you like having sex with your relatives
and enjoys counting whats left of your teeth on one hand
their the pride of the republican party

marry rich people
08-02-2005, 10:49 PM
Woooo go South! I'm a southerner at heart...except for the fact that I'm not Republican, I have all my teeth, I don't own a tractor, I'm not racist, and my dad is not my cousin...but I still live in the South.

deviljet88
09-02-2005, 03:53 AM
Haha. At least they're using their time productively.

Nick
09-02-2005, 07:59 AM
Anyone who has a Confederate flag should be drug out in the street and shot. It's not just the south that you see that flag either, I live in Oregon (which is in the Northwest for those who may not know) and I still see rednecks with bumper stickers of the Confederate flag.
The only thing I agree with rednecks on are guns. I like owning guns because blowing the hell out of stuff is fun. But I just don't get the whole Confederate flag thing, especially since the C.S.A. lost the war. So if they fly that flag so proudly does that mean they're proud they lost?

deviljet88
09-02-2005, 08:22 AM
They're flying it so proudly because in defeat they are still a proud mob.

Ranman
09-02-2005, 10:34 AM
The south should rise again.
I'm pretty sure the north will let you go this time.
They can have their flag, their religious beliefs,
Interbred families, and sex with their farm animals
They can even take president bush.
So to all you rednecks, just ask for your independence
I’m sure we will let you go this time.

hasselbrad
09-02-2005, 12:56 PM
You're all familiar with the Dukes of Hazzard, right? :icon_err:

PhoeniX
09-02-2005, 01:10 PM
Is the Republican party like the British National Party in England? They're all sick. I watched a program on them and what they intend to do if they ever get into power.

Dreamscapes
09-02-2005, 03:38 PM
It's all in good fun. The vehicle is great to ride around in. Most people really seem to enjoy it.

Relax guys. :)

Pygmalion
09-02-2005, 09:53 PM
We have a race in Australia called "Bogans" who drive utes with mudflaps, huge radio anntenae and Bundy Rum stickers all over the back. I guess they're sort of the same.