PDA

View Full Version : You Are All Stupid!!!

Pissed
30-01-2005, 10:54 PM
Hazzle, Donnie Dorko, Fox, Elzzah, is scamming all you stupid people on these Boards. They are all employees of Barrington. They start trouble with posters (Renegade, Narg, Jacoby, deviljet88, Leonie, and many others), start wars, get the rest of the Board Members involved, and then that member whom they have deemed undesirable.

DO NOT FALL ONTO THEIR TRAP! ALL OF THEM WORK FOR BARRINGTON, AND THEY ARE SCAMMING ALL OF YOU INTO THINKING THEY'RE LEGITIMATE!

DO NOT GET INVOLVED WITH THESE PEOPLE! THEY ARE JUST PLAYING WITH YOUR HEADS! AND NOW THEY'VE BEEN REVEALED FOR THE PHONIES THEY REALLY ARE! MESS WITH THEM, AND YOU'LL HAVE THE LIFE SUCKED OUT OF YOU LIKE A SPIDER DOES TO ITS PREY, AND THAT'S JUST WHAT WE ARE TO THESE UNCONSIONABLE, DESPICABLE PEOPLE! THEY'RE SLIME! THEY'RE SCUM! THEY'RE SNAKES HIDING IN THE GRASS! BEWARE OF THE SNAKES! YOU'VE BEEN "OUTED, YOU ASSHOLES! NOW GO CRAWL BACK ONTO YOUR SNAKE PITS, WHERE YOU ALL BELONG!

marry rich people
30-01-2005, 10:56 PM
Wow, you're like Hitler or something.

apoggy
30-01-2005, 11:07 PM
Don't be a dick

I met hazzle, he certainly isnt employed by barrington, get over yourself and grow some balls.

Liam
31-01-2005, 04:26 AM
If this was even remotely insulting I'd feel inclined to defend myself. This is just weak.