PDA

View Full Version : I need Help!

Numlock2552
25-01-2005, 12:32 AM
first thing, hi everyone! watsup, yea i know this keira chick is hot, but i've got this other problem... you see... there is this girl so freakin' cute and beautfull (heavenly). (shes in my class) i really really like her. but the problem is she has a Fucking boyfirend! :icon_mad: damnit! why does she have to have a boyfriend???!!! :mad: /me kills boyfriend. and heres another thing, i know her boyfriend too. not a friend, but a "yo watsup dogg" when we come across each other. anyway, this really sucks, i thought i'd share it, anyone else got something bad to share?
http://halo-rendering.d3fault.net/images/smiles/s-instagib.gif
^boyfriend........... me ^

Jacoby
25-01-2005, 12:53 AM
first thing, hi everyone! watsup, yea i know this keira chick is hot, but i've got this other problem... you see... there is this girl so freakin' cute and beautfull (heavenly). (shes in my class) i really really like her. but the problem is she has a Fucking boyfirend! :icon_mad: damnit! why does she have to have a boyfriend???!!! :mad:

Cute and beautiful? Wow, her boyfriend is lucky. Simply ask this boyfriend if he's willing to share his girlfriend. If you do it in a polite manner, and fluff him up a bit, you know, give him chocolates, he may just allow it. :kidding:

Today was the day I planned to actually "make a move" on a girl I like. Not make a move as in, try to kiss her, but to show her I'd like to be more than friends. It was the last day of the class we have together, so it seemed appropriate. Alas, she was ill. My (lack of a) love life has become a joke that's so bizarre, even I'm laughing. Ho ho.

frodo1511
25-01-2005, 01:39 AM
I recommend taking out the competition. Any. Way. Possible.

Zavender
25-01-2005, 02:07 AM
Tell him to meet you at a certain location, and give him the adress of an abandoned warehouse. You know the rest...

SimplyKnightley
25-01-2005, 02:25 AM
how long has she been in the relationship? maybe they will fizzle out faster than u can say "yo watsup dogg". meantime, just stick closely around and try to get into her good books.

deviljet88
25-01-2005, 04:03 AM
Someone move this to Relationships section? If you're going to post stuff about shooting him, you may as well do it.

hasselbrad
25-01-2005, 01:53 PM
Dear Lord, please tell me you don't really greet each other with "yo whatsup dogg." If you do, I'll assume you are in junior high school and tell you this...
Give it time. They will break up. You'll get your shot. Enjoy it while it lasts. You'll break up. All, more that likely, in the next month.

Leonie
25-01-2005, 02:59 PM
Someone move this to Relationships section?

Done.

As for you and the girl who's taken... Give it time. Right now, there's nothing you can do. If she's with him, you trying to break them up will not do any good for your chances with her. And I doubt her boyfriend will keep saying "yo whatsup dogg" when you see him in the hallway if you hit on his girlfriend. Yo whatsup dogg will more than likely turn into something painful :icon_razz

Sarah
25-01-2005, 05:19 PM
She has a boyfriend. Leave her alone!

IBO
25-01-2005, 05:43 PM
Why do people post there stupid problems? If she has a boyfriend then just be friends with her, its that easy.

You have to move on mate
________
WAGE INSURANCE ADVICE (http://www.insurance-forums.org/wage-insurance/)

Foeni
25-01-2005, 07:49 PM
Take it easy.. Most likely it won't last for that long, which hasselbrad also points out. Be there for her, when the break comes... That's just my advice.. She might need a lot of love and hugges ;)

hasselbrad
25-01-2005, 07:56 PM
ask Dr. Phil (http://www.drphil.com/)

Foeni
25-01-2005, 08:06 PM
Frankly I don't get why people wanna watch these, excuse me, stupid shows..

Leonie
25-01-2005, 08:27 PM
But they're fun :D The entertainment value is amazing. It also makes me feel incredibly intelligent and smug. It's like self help books without the reading :icon_razz

Liam
25-01-2005, 08:56 PM
Dr. Phil is the greatest stand up comedian that has ever lived. Trufax.

To answer the question...back up and leave her alone. Would you like it if someone fancied your girlfriend and plotted your death? Didn't think so. Word up dogg, yo.

JackYang
25-01-2005, 10:30 PM
She has a boyfriend. Leave her alone!

Yes move on!!!

Numlock2552
26-01-2005, 01:07 AM
Yes move on!!!

^ you're right.

**forgets about her**

Pygmalion
27-01-2005, 08:24 AM
Hey hold on!
Just because she has a boyfriend AT THE MOMENT doesn't mean she wouldn't be interested in you!
I know a girl, who just this year went out with two boys, then a girl, then another boy, and now another girl.
All I'm saying is don't give up hope yet.

Zavender
27-01-2005, 08:53 AM
I'm going to agree. You should hold the line. Don't advance, or retreat until things start to turn. If they have problems together, don't rush in there but casually slide in and comfort her. If things look like nothing can go wrong, you should plan a strategic recovery and think about your options.

Raych
02-02-2005, 12:40 PM
go for someone else.

onegr8tguy
06-02-2005, 03:41 AM
Hey hold on!
Just because she has a boyfriend AT THE MOMENT doesn't mean she wouldn't be interested in you!
I know a girl, who just this year went out with two boys, then a girl, then another boy, and now another girl.
All I'm saying is don't give up hope yet.

Does that mean I have a chance with Keira!? :icon_conf

JackYang
08-02-2005, 01:13 AM
Get A Life

Renegade
08-02-2005, 03:22 AM
Get A Life

Get A Dictionary... and add something useful to your posts for once.

JackYang
08-02-2005, 05:53 AM
Get A Dictionary... and add something useful to your posts for once.

Fine, I won't post then. jeez, I can't even give my honest opinion. Some mod you are. :icon_conf

Spire
08-02-2005, 06:46 AM
Masturbate more often.

acliff
08-02-2005, 07:01 AM
Fine, I won't post then. jeez, I can't even give my honest opinion. Some mod you are. :icon_conf

You retard. Noones stopping from giving your opinion. We just want you to add more substance to your posts, preferably something over the minimum number of words in a post. If you can't do that, then we're going to assume you're of lower intelligence, and will treat you accordingly.

IBO
09-02-2005, 05:26 AM
the KISS Method = Keep it simply stupid!

I got yur back JackYang, U just have to know that people try to act smart on this site. Don't let it get to you.
________
Lovely Wendie99 (http://www.lovelywendie99.com/)

deviljet88
09-02-2005, 05:57 AM
I'm actually quite dumb, so it kind of explains my dumb comments doesn't it?

Liam
09-02-2005, 06:12 AM
I got yur back JackYang, U just have to know that people try to act smart on this site. Don't let it get to you.

And I have a pointy lockstick. I refer you to this:

Everything the Mods & Admins say is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. This is a dictatorship, not a democracy. If you disagree with any of our decisions you are more than welcome to start your own forum elsewhere.

Read it a few times so it sinks in. Avoid the wrath of people with power. Its pretty simple, really.

deviljet88
09-02-2005, 08:24 AM
Haha he's got a pointy lockstick!!! *laughs hysterically*

Liam
09-02-2005, 09:13 AM
Would you like a demo?

deviljet88
09-02-2005, 09:26 AM
No, I like Bazzle's pointy lockstick more.

Trisear
09-03-2005, 08:35 AM
I definitely agree with hasselbrad... It won't last that long... you're gonna have your turn. besides, let me ask you something: are you jealous? if not, then go to her and tell her everything... maybe she would kiss you without caring about her boyfriend... then it's done... she will be done. but if you're jealous... eheheh (please don't take this last advice seriously.... I was only kidding man...but I truly agree with hasselbrad).

Vertical Vortex
06-05-2005, 06:04 PM
If she's with him, you trying to break them up will not do any good for your chances with her.

Thats when you do it the bad way. If you do it the smart (and good) way, you'll make a trap for the boyfriend. Surely he falls for it. She shows him the door, and you'll be the hero of the day while cheering her up ;) 100% succes

just do it man!