PDA

View Full Version : Help save my team! I'm BEGGING you!

Sarah
23-01-2005, 09:00 PM
First off, PLEASE dont lock this thread.

I am on my knees, BEGGING you all to help me and my team.

As you know, I support Grimsby Town Football Club, and very sadly, we are under threat of administration and if we don't pay our tax bill, there may be little hope for us.

We are trying to raise money in any way possible and this is why I'm asking you all, becuase I know how nice you all are really. I'm being honest here.

I've just done a eBay donation auction. If you could donate just 99p to us, I will be FOREVER greatful to you, forever and ever.

Please help us!
I guess, so that this thread can provoke a discussion, what does everyone think about the whole 10 points deducted if you enter administration? Utterly stupid if you ask me, but I would say that wouldn't I?

Please help: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7130043249&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

DefyingGravity
23-01-2005, 09:03 PM
...sure, why not? I've got an ebay account. I'll do it later, my mom's not here.

Sarah
23-01-2005, 09:10 PM
Thank you so much

IBO
24-01-2005, 04:56 AM
Left Grimsby. wankers the lot of em.
________
COLORADO MARIJUANA DISPENSARIES (http://colorado.dispensaries.org/)

Sarah
24-01-2005, 02:26 PM
Left Grimsby. wankers the lot of em.

Excuse me?

PhoeniX
24-01-2005, 04:42 PM
Why not! You did beat Leyton Orient

Sarah
24-01-2005, 08:23 PM
Why not! You did beat Leyton Orient

Yes, thats right! way hay for us!

Big Dick Willy
25-01-2005, 02:44 AM
I am on my knees, BEGGING you all to help me and my team.

while your on your knees would you mine sucking my dick

LOL just playing lov, so what you saying is that your football team sucks so much that they cant afford to pay the bills well maybe your town doesn't deserve a football team cause the people don't care to watch bad football.

so quit your bitching a start supporting Man U

MAN U ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

deviljet88
25-01-2005, 04:06 AM

LOL just playing lov, so what you saying is that your football team sucks so much that they cant afford to pay the bills well maybe your town doesn't deserve a football team cause the people don't care to watch bad football.

Oh shut the fuck up will you? If you're going to annoy her to support a Premier League team, you may as well point her to the front runner for League champion, Chelsea. I'd donate except I haven't got credit cards or ebay accounts or whatever they're supposed to be.

Sarah
25-01-2005, 02:38 PM

The fact that we are in debt is not our fault. It is from the collapse of ITV Digital which threw us into such debt.

Unless you go to every Man U game, you are not a supporter, you're just a follower. The world is full of glory supporters and I will NEVER become one.

People who sit at home and watch ''their'' team on the TVcannot call themselves supporters.

People like me, who go to every match no matter what, travel across the country supporting my team are what we call real fans, my friend.

I bet if Man U went into the Coca Cola championship league, you wouldn't ''support'' them.

If its not premiership, people don't want it.

You're all a bunch of glory supporters.

apoggy
25-01-2005, 03:00 PM
You're all a bunch of glory supporters.

I dont think you can group everyone into that catagory. I actually feel insulted by that. I for one dont go to every home game, for financial reasons mainly but also becuase the demand is so high you can never get tickets.

I started supporting them before they started winning trophies :p

Sarah
25-01-2005, 05:02 PM
I dont think you can group everyone into that catagory. I actually feel insulted by that. I for one dont go to every home game, for financial reasons mainly but also becuase the demand is so high you can never get tickets.

I started supporting them before they started winning trophies :p

Yeah, I know it was a bit harsh, but I can't stand people who say things like ''stop moaning and support man U''

It drives me up the wall, because most people don't actually ''support'' them. I mean, whats the deal with people in, say Grimsby, ''supporting'' Liverpool? Why? Whats the point? What have they got to do with Liverpool? Its just a team.

Half the country buy the shirt and watch the matches on the TV. That is not what I define as supporting, I'm sorry.

I mean I go to every match, I even skip lessons so that I can travel to the away matches that occur on Tuesday and Friday nights. I pay money that I haven't got so that I can get through the turnstile to watch my team in all weathers that God sends, rain, sleet and snow. I cheer my team on even though I'm freezing to death...and, what I think matters the most, I support my team no matter what, we've been relegated twice in two seasons, yet I still turn up to every match. THAT is supporting! AND STILL I have to put up with people telling me to support Man U.

It makes me so mad.

IBO
25-01-2005, 05:39 PM
People can support whatever team they want. it doesn't matter if its there town or not. Whos cares! And that bullshit about not being a true supporter because people don't go to all the games is total crap. Like appogy said its expensive and you can never get tickets. and watching from your living room is a form of supporting your team.
________
Free Kohls Gift Card (http://bestfreegiftcard.com/kohls-gift-card/)

Leonie
25-01-2005, 05:48 PM
and watching from your living room is a form of supporting your team.

Yes. And being rude about Sarah's team when she's desperately trying to save them is a form of cruelty. Meanie :icon_razz

As for donations - I would if I could Sarah, but I don't have Paypal or creditcards or anything I could help you with. Hope it will be alright though! :)

IBO
25-01-2005, 05:59 PM
Yeah, I would donate to but I don't go to every grimby town match. I would just be a "follower"and to Sarah thats a mortal sin.
________
LovelyWendie99 (http://www.lovelywendie99.com/)

Sarah
25-01-2005, 06:27 PM
Yeah, I would donate to but I don't go to every grimby town match. I would just be a "follower"and to Sarah thats a mortal sin.

Why the hell would you come to see Grimsby anyway? Where are you from?

IBO
25-01-2005, 06:53 PM
I wouldn't come to see Grimsby, It would be degrading.
________
VAPORIZERS. (http://vaporizers.net)

Foeni
25-01-2005, 07:50 PM
I'd love to help you, dear. But I don't really like the fact that they keep my credit card information... But if you can find any other way I can donate, I'll do it..

Jacoby
25-01-2005, 10:24 PM
Where are you from?

I'm pretty sure he's from America, and is just trying to sound English to be cool. He's not too good at it, though.

"Left Grimsby. wankers the lot of em."
See what I mean?

I wish I could donate Sarah, but I don't have a credit-card, and my parents wouldn't let me use theirs. If I get one, and set up an account before the donation period ends, I'll definitely donate.

apoggy
25-01-2005, 10:29 PM
I'm pretty sure he's from America

wrong. toronto, canada

Jacoby
25-01-2005, 10:31 PM
wrong. toronto, canada

Toronto, Canada, America.

Big Dick Willy
26-01-2005, 02:36 AM
I can't believe that people on this website are ready to donate their hard earned money for a team no one cares about, except Sarah. this team is near the bottom of the table.

the point that i'm trying to stress is anyone can come on this website and claim that their team is in finacial debt and get money.

Sarah, its in your best interest that Grimsbys football team goes bankrupt. even you admit you spend money you don't have to go watch their matches. thats great financial planning. i'm sure you'll be back in a couple of years asking for us to give money to support your family.

Instead of asking for money for a football club, you should think about whats really important right now which is the relief effort in Asia. stop being so selfish and narrow minded. If you people want to donate any money at all let it be to the red cross or any helping organizations. There are larger issues in this world besides football.

i'm disgusted with your lack of knowledge on important world issues.

Liam
26-01-2005, 03:29 AM
Ah, right.

And you'd know, of course, whether or not Sarah has done anything like this already. Not that it would matter of course - you've already pleased yourself by making an intelligent sounding post.

Either help Sarah out, or stay out of the thread. Create your own thread to discuss a lack of knowledge on important world issues, if you like.

Mags
26-01-2005, 03:30 AM
fuck off Willy (http://www.kkwavefront.org/forums/showthread.php?t=1275)

People here care plenty about the tragedies suffered in the Asian earthquake and subsequent tsunamis. Sarah is free to make whatever appeal she wants to for the team she supports. If she wasn't, don't you think this thread might have been locked by now? It's a public forum, and Sarah isn't doing anything negative to anyone.

Sorry Sarah, I haven't got the funds right now, but if I do soon I'll donate what I can. Best of luck.

deviljet88
26-01-2005, 06:09 AM
fuck off Willy (http://www.kkwavefront.org/forums/showthread.php?t=1275)

People here care plenty about the tragedies suffered in the Asian earthquake and subsequent tsunamis. Sarah is free to make whatever appeal she wants to for the team she supports. If she wasn't, don't you think this thread might have been locked by now? It's a public forum, and Sarah isn't doing anything negative to anyone.

Sorry Sarah, I haven't got the funds right now, but if I do soon I'll donate what I can. Best of luck.
For a minute I thought someone had already set up a "I hate Big Dick Willy and post a reply if you want to shout about how much he sucks" thread. Damn it.

Foeni
26-01-2005, 08:07 AM
I can't believe that people on this website are ready to donate their hard earned money for a team no one cares about, except Sarah. this team is near the bottom of the table.

It's about caring for Sarah, not for her team. It's also about supporting little teams, who haven't got a chance against the big clubs with their millionaires in the back.... I myself come from a little town, and our team certainly needs support, too.. Not that we're in dept or anything, but a row of unlucky matches might bring us in the same situation.

Sarah
26-01-2005, 02:53 PM
i'm disgusted with your lack of knowledge on important world issues.

Excuse me, Mr.Dick, but I have donated £60 to the Asia disaster fund, so don't you go gassing off at me about world issues.

If you don't want to help me, then that is fine, I can't make you, everyone is allowed to make their own decisions, so just lay off it, ok?

Andrew
26-01-2005, 05:12 PM
I haven't got any money at the moment but when I get payed I'll donate some, I would hate it if it was my team and if it doesn't work out then you are always welcome to support Aston Villa.